Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Screlpth the Champion of the Virtu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135419
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 31-Oct-18 09:00 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2024
16960 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135419, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Screlpth the Champion of the Virtues, Provost Magistrate"

Wed Oct 31 20:58:44 2018

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Screlpth perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:326

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bye Folks, Screlpth (Anonymous), 03-Nov-18 07:17 AM, #2
Reply RE: Bye Folks, Ishuli, 03-Nov-18 09:11 AM, #3
Reply Provost, JohnEveryMan, 06-Nov-18 12:33 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Provost, Ishuli, 06-Nov-18 01:10 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Provost, Screlpth (Anonymous), 07-Nov-18 12:37 AM, #8
Reply Guess I should practice my goodie rp, JohnEveryMan, 05-Nov-18 07:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: Guess I should practice my goodie rp, Screlpth (Anonymous), 05-Nov-18 01:56 PM, #5
Reply RE: Bye Folks, Ilyana, 10-Nov-18 10:27 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Screlpth the Champion of the V..., Llyion (Anonymous), 01-Nov-18 03:16 PM, #1

Screlpth (Anonymous)Sat 03-Nov-18 07:15 AM
Charter member
#135433, "Bye Folks"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 03-Nov-18 07:17 AM

Wrote a longer goodbye, but login time out lost it so you get the short one now...

Panmorne thanks for the empowerment. Would of liked to chat with your more throughout the character life, but doubt a guild sitting paladin is that fun to chat with

Tribunals:

Ish, thanks for the provincial and chats. Sorry I deleted 2 weeks after getting it. RL stuff got in the way. Also I was having no fun. Crap involving another char just rubbed me the wrong way and I said thats it for me...

+1 for sending notes about meeting up.

Thanks to the rest of you. Thanks for suffering while on duty with me.
Ilyana: I liked and disliked you a lot. It's a pvp mud, so you essentially brought nothing to the cabal. Which sucks cause I played a elf monk tribunal just before this character so I know what you could of brought...
Gras: Sorry for leaving you essentially alone. We were an odd no damage combo.
Kelvendir: Wish you played more. I didn't force level you up 10 levels in the maus cause I liked you...wanted a muter friend Was nice when you were around. If you would of been around more with gras and I we could of done good things.
LLyion: Your mom dressed you funny, thanks for letting me try to fix that and thanks for being around.
Phak: Don't be a douche. Level up so the conjie can level to...
Sobjwhatever cant spell your name: Sorry I didn't get you to 51. Really wanted to, ####ty to see a viker delete at 47. It doesn't get any better though. Voker damage is garbage considering thats all they do.
Luci: Wish you didn't induct me so I wouldn't of had to suffer anotehr tribunal char
Karvesh: I never knew you were good align till after you deleted....
Conjie provincial: make phak level or get him booted gl out there

Everyone else:
Empire: Thanks to the warriors in Empire and scarabs for the fights. Koul, rentav, varric and gillador. Fun fights and oddly enough the only damn people to attack me from those cabals which is sad.
Fortress: Elf muter person forgot your name. Thanks for the tours and teaching me how to get to some places. Naevar, would of liked to explore more with you.
Baron: Still counting my toe hairs...
Outlanders: Ischer, thanks for forcing good align char kills on me. Tebor and Riz you two were fun to fight. Just wish there was better balance between the two cabals. some of it is the players some of it is powers.

IshuliSat 03-Nov-18 09:11 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2221 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135434, "RE: Bye Folks"
In response to Reply #2

I liked Screlpth! You were a fun Magistrate who ended up feeling/being different in a good way. I enjoyed our chats, and don’t hold it against you for deleting. Tribunal isn’t fun for everyone, and most people don’t really know how frantic being a Provost can be. And, of course, right when you got it you had to deal with a number of administrative issues right off the bat!

Still, I had fun with you, and hope you at least enjoyed a bit of your Magistrate time. And if Luci didn’t induct you, I still would have, bwa ha ha ha! You can’t escape Tribunal!

-Ish

JohnEveryManTue 06-Nov-18 12:32 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135464, "Provost"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Tue 06-Nov-18 12:33 PM

You know actually the paper work portion of being Provost wasn't
that bad. The biggest fun stick breaker was (From my POV) not
being able to do anything ever without the moon coming out from
behind the clouds and everyone and their mother transforming into
were-lawyers, or just straight up harassing you for no raisin at all.

Edited to add: Insect swarm, No justice No peace, solidarity with Screlpth.

Sent from my Iphone

IshuliTue 06-Nov-18 01:10 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2221 posts
#135465, "RE: Provost"
In response to Reply #6

Next time be an evil trib, and when someone does lawyer speak at you, just pop the "I AM THE LAW!".

-Ish

Screlpth (Anonymous)Wed 07-Nov-18 12:37 AM
Charter member
#135467, "RE: Provost"
In response to Reply #7

Think people prefer being goodish and doing " Im your huckleberry:

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

JohnEveryManMon 05-Nov-18 07:13 AM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135449, "Guess I should practice my goodie rp"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Mon 05-Nov-18 07:15 AM

"Karvesh tickles you"

"Karvesh smiles happily"

I'd like to say your perception might have to do with that last
conversation being our only one on one interaction ever, but
c'est la vie.

Hope you had some fun, hope you have more fun next time.

*Edited to add* How did Ischer force good kills on you? In 200 hours
he and I never fought despite similar play times.

Sent from my Iphone

Screlpth (Anonymous)Mon 05-Nov-18 01:56 PM
Charter member
#135455, "RE: Guess I should practice my goodie rp"
In response to Reply #4

Yeah we played complete opposite times when we both hit hero level.

Though at lower level we were on together a bit.

*Edited to add* How did Ischer force good kills on you? In 200 hours
he and I never fought despite similar play times.

By not giving in and just letting us have the fetish...Think he died to Gras's poison once or twice during a recovery try. However I didn
t get any credit.

IlyanaSat 10-Nov-18 10:27 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
#135480, "RE: Bye Folks"
In response to Reply #2

Liked Screlpth - interesting unsmiling but kind RP, knowledgeable, always helpful to the rest. Am sorry Ilya inspired such mixed feelings in you though. "brought nothing" kinda smarts. My second hero monk so I know what you mean about what I "could of brought". Disagree that this is only a "pvp mud" though, and Ilya is earnest in wanting to make a difference via a different route. Honestly, IMHO? CF is best when there's lots of RP accented by some complementary appropriate PK. CF is tolerable when any PK is contextualised by at least some token appropriate RP. CF at its worst is when its unbridled PK with no regard for RP - in which case we might as well all be playing Overwatch/ PUBG

Llyion (Anonymous)Thu 01-Nov-18 03:16 PM
Charter member
#135425, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Screlpth the Champion of the V..."
In response to Reply #0

I had fun running around Thera with you and with our interactions. You helped jogged my memory and remember a few things. Llyion is the first char I rolled in many years so I have forgotten quite a lot. Hopefully you get the itch to play again and come back one of these days. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Peace out

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135419 Previous topic | Next topic