Subject: "(DELETED) [SCARAB] Roe the Mistress of Binding" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135280
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Oct-18 11:08 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135280, "(DELETED) [SCARAB] Roe the Mistress of Binding"

Wed Oct 3 23:05:00 2018

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Roe perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:101

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Roe (Anonymous)Thu 04-Oct-18 12:37 PM
Charter member
#135284, "First Conjurer"
In response to Reply #0

Hadn't played in a good while, decided to try one of the few things left on my CF bucket list...conjurer.

I really enjoyed the class and it's become one of my new favorites. Killed a lot, died a lot. Familiar sure seems to make a big difference in play style options. I'm sure I only scratched the surface. Keeping servitors happy enough to not kill me was a challenge at times, but mostly not as bad as I expected. I went into it with low expectations given all the complaints about evil conjurers, but I'd never played one before they got "nerfed" so I guess I don't know any better.

My goal was to get Murderous Reputation. I would have liked to see how that changed the game. I didn't quite get there, but I think I must have been getting close. It just got to be a bit too monotonous after a while, kind of the same log-in patterns revolving around most people hiding in obscure spots to avoid nightgaunts and generally being pretty conservative (boring), or only wanting to fight with big advantages. I wasn't that scary was I? : )

Anyhow, not sure if I'll be back again as I'm not sure there's much more for me to achieve in CF, and life is busy and full elsewhere. Though I have thought that before so who knows.

One quick bit of feedback for the Imms-- I support literally all the changes of recent years. I think reducing edges, toning down wrath and throw etc have balanced things out really well. I highly suggest a similar move for dexy dagger specs, they are simply too strong (and thus too common).

That's it. Thanks for the fun!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135280 Previous topic | Next topic