Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Behn the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134847
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Aug-18 09:48 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134847, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Behn the Champion of the Virtues"

Fri Aug 17 09:45:05 2018

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Behn perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gillador (Anonymous)Mon 20-Aug-18 05:35 PM
Charter member
#134866, "Syanora"
In response to Reply #0

You were the smartest avenger I faced and made retrieving in the midranks dangerous. It’s a shame you never got to lay your hands on the high end paladin gear because you would have been an absolute force.

Good luck with your next!

HabbsTue 21-Aug-18 10:33 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134891, "Thanks a lot"
In response to Reply #1

That really helps make me feel better on a character that I was a little down on at the end. I had one time that I think I was close to getting you, but you skated away before I could get out of lag to try to call lightning. It is saying something when I knew you would be coming to try to retrieve, and there wasn't much I could do about it other than try. Once you leveled up I took it a little too far trying to get you to overcommit at the watcher and probably lost a little face, but I knew if I couldn't kill you when you were trying to retrieve, I would need some breaks to kill you when you were on the offensive, even if I could get you to withdraw.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134847 Previous topic | Next topic