Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Jenno the Channeler of the Spirits, Bl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134753
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Aug-18 11:58 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134753, "(DELETED) [None] Jenno the Channeler of the Spirits, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Fri Aug 3 11:28:24 2018

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Jenno perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:82

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Cultist (Anonymous)Fri 03-Aug-18 04:34 PM
Charter member
#134760, "Still waiting on your goodbyes lol"
In response to Reply #0

Mainly curious on the overall arc, etc. I think it was incredibly dumb to post logs of yourself before your character ran its course - However, I fortunately got the chance to speak to you some before ever seeing those logs, so my unimpressed opinion went untarnished. Even then, I was going to make an effort to speak again after seeing you out yourself but before that, saw you took the bloodoath.

So you sought scarab, didn't stick it out, took the oath, got citizenship, then... uninducted?

Also just curious what you had to gain by joining Empire without a proper sect vs actually sticking it out to become a Scarabite other than you would have needed to do some reorientation to be successful at the latter.

KstatidaSat 04-Aug-18 09:15 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134769, "His goodbies are on dio's"
In response to Reply #1

I suppose he's banned here for life.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134753 Previous topic | Next topic