Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Bahloog the Warlord of the Grinning Sk..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134745
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Aug-18 07:16 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134745, "(DELETED) [None] Bahloog the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls, Furious Fanatic"

Thu Aug 2 19:14:37 2018

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Bahloog perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:147

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A fighter, Morius, 07-Aug-18 01:31 PM, #6
Reply Nice, Drissa (Anonymous), 03-Aug-18 06:06 PM, #5
Reply Good job, Gillador (Anonymous), 03-Aug-18 04:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bahloog the Warlord of the Grinnin..., Ssysthyra (Anonymous), 02-Aug-18 09:35 PM, #3
Reply I was really looking forward to seeing you CON die, in ..., JohnEveryMan, 02-Aug-18 09:19 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bahloog the Warlord of the Grinnin..., Jhyrbian, 02-Aug-18 08:40 PM, #1

MoriusTue 07-Aug-18 01:31 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2018
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134798, "A fighter"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 07-Aug-18 01:31 PM

Bahloog had some tough times, and tough fights, but you kept running right back into them. I know it frustrated you after a while, but I still think you did well as a rage based Morian orc.

Our interactions were great, and your continued mix of your role, descriptive face paint, and references to the voices pulled me in!

I saw that you prayed a few times after we had just chatted, and I don't think we got to meet up, so sorry for that. Hope you had fun, as it was a lot of fun interacting with you.

"So may strife perish from among gods and men, and anger that setteth a man on to grow wroth, how wise soever he be, and that sweeter far than trickling honey" - Hom. Il. 18.109

"All right, if it is all the same, then shall I cut off your other hand? Still not angry? Are you enraged yet?" King of Kalinga, Third Paramita of the Vajra Prajna Paramita Sutra

Drissa (Anonymous)Fri 03-Aug-18 06:06 PM
Charter member
#134762, "Nice"
In response to Reply #0

Yes, everyone loves the guy they beat down hard, but it must be said that your orcing was on point. You never seemed to break character even when things went very poorly. I will post a few logs at a later date, some of your taunts and post death tells were simply fantastic.

You might get more mileage out of Shig-Ru or even Mundunugu next time, Mamlauk has a terrible time against the worst matchups for an orc.

Gillador (Anonymous)Fri 03-Aug-18 04:31 PM
Charter member
#134759, "Good job"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed playing with you. You seemed to have a lot to learn but you really experimented and I think that will help your next orc. Mamulak run a bit more fragile than other orcs and it takes really going all in on maxing damage and being smart about what commands to use(and staying full on blood). You also always stayed in char and pulled off “dumb” in a real feeling way.

Hope you had as much fun as I did and good luck with your next.

Ssysthyra (Anonymous)Thu 02-Aug-18 09:35 PM
Charter member
#134748, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bahloog the Warlord of the Grinnin..."
In response to Reply #0

What the hell??? Loved our interactions. And don't stress that one time, I got it. Was hoping we'd have some fighting when I got to hero. Good work, come join the village!!

JohnEveryManThu 02-Aug-18 09:19 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134747, "I was really looking forward to seeing you CON die, in ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were always fighting, and always roleplaying no matter how many deaths you ate. Hope you enjoyed it, and hope to see your next soon.

Sent from my Iphone

JhyrbianThu 02-Aug-18 08:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134746, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bahloog the Warlord of the Grinnin..."
In response to Reply #0

This might be possibly one of the best/most fun chars I've ever interacted with, thank you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134745 Previous topic | Next topic