Subject: "(DEL) Tiplendor the Master of Bronze" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13470
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-Dec-02 06:53 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13470, "(DEL) Tiplendor the Master of Bronze"

Wed Dec 25 18:49:01 2002

2 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Tiplendor perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IntronanThu 26-Dec-02 03:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13471, "Bahh"
In response to Reply #0

Bahhhh! Enjoyable character.

Tiplendor (Guest)Fri 27-Dec-02 12:03 AM

#13472, "RE: Bahh"
In response to Reply #1

Intronan, I can't thank you enough for all that you did for this Character. I came up with a pretty decent role then you took the ball and ran with it. You came up with so many rp angles for this Character and I'm SOOOOO pleased to have gotten the chance to interact with you. Your a unique Immortal, and CF found a diamond in the rough with you. Had it not been for you I don't think Tip would have made it this far. As for the sudden stop in my playing times...well real life caught up with me. I know when I get the time once again I'm rolling up a follower of you. (this time not Chaotic) I hope I did not let you down with all the Rp I did with you, but keeping up with you in that department is like playing ball like michael jordan. Thank you again for everything.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13470 Previous topic | Next topic