Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Igos the Mighty, Emperor of Ther..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134211
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-Jun-18 03:56 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134211, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Igos the Mighty, Emperor of Thera"

Sat Jun 2 03:52:44 2018

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Igos perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:313

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Igos the Mighty, Emperor of ..., Dhuzir (Anonymous), 04-Jun-18 01:59 AM, #14
Reply Well done, polmier, 03-Jun-18 05:04 PM, #13
Reply Farewells, Igos (Anonymous), 02-Jun-18 08:32 AM, #3
Reply You were awesome, loved your title, Drissa (Anonymous), 02-Jun-18 08:51 AM, #4
Reply What’s up with no sigil? Nt, TJHuron, 02-Jun-18 09:50 AM, #5
Reply If council seat is vacant, Emperor doesn't have access ..., wareagle, 02-Jun-18 10:07 AM, #6
Reply It was short lived, but I really enjoyed your Empire, Zinsyndra (Anonymous), 02-Jun-18 10:55 AM, #7
Reply A suggestion for immortals, ExExplorer, 02-Jun-18 11:49 AM, #8
Reply RE: A suggestion for immortals, Kstatida, 04-Jun-18 03:46 AM, #15
Reply blitzenturt? nt, Dallevian, 02-Jun-18 02:26 PM, #9
Reply Igos, Jhyrbian, 02-Jun-18 02:29 PM, #10
Reply Not me, I still have problems navigating the Void. n/t, wareagle, 03-Jun-18 06:47 AM, #12
Reply Man I hoped you'd become an emperor before me, Kstatida, 02-Jun-18 03:24 PM, #11
Reply Crazy tough, Zah (Anonymous), 04-Jun-18 07:22 AM, #16
Reply RE: Farewells, Polzar (Anonymous), 04-Jun-18 04:36 PM, #17
Reply Why shouldn't you have been banned from hell? n/t, Relio, 04-Jun-18 11:26 PM, #18
     Reply if you know why he should have banned just tell it, Fdialke, 05-Jun-18 02:54 AM, #19
     Reply RE: if you know why he should have banned just tell it, incognito, 05-Jun-18 04:19 AM, #20
     Reply Not interested in discussing it (or anything) with the ..., Igos (Anonymous), 05-Jun-18 05:14 AM, #21
          Reply What about me?, Matrik-, 05-Jun-18 08:24 AM, #22
          Reply What? I'm so... Bemused., Relio, 05-Jun-18 11:10 AM, #23
Reply Why??, Draung (Anonymous), 02-Jun-18 05:42 AM, #2
Reply Just unbeatable death machine., Zerin (Anonymous), 02-Jun-18 04:40 AM, #1

Dhuzir (Anonymous)Mon 04-Jun-18 01:59 AM
Charter member
#134238, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Igos the Mighty, Emperor of ..."
In response to Reply #0

A shame to see you go. It was unfortunate that our times didn't match too well, but from what I saw, you were an absolute monster. Thanks for helping out with things.

polmierSun 03-Jun-18 05:04 PM
Member since 21st Aug 2011
267 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134237, "Well done"
In response to Reply #0

Fought you as both Durnot and my current.

Full on beast.

Durnot did get a pk on you, but it was 2 on 1 with Zah but considered how seldom you lost I will take it. You did get your revenge a few times.

Well done.

I cannot say anything about the hell ban but having all that gear does make the pk side hard (that gear) on those that cannot or do not have a healer to go to hell with.

GYLWN.

Igos (Anonymous)Sat 02-Jun-18 08:32 AM
Charter member
#134216, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Let me just start by flipping a double bird to the imm who banned me from Hell. It certainly wasn't Sacer as I was in semi-regular communication with him providing feedback on various things inside the area - which he seems to genuinely appreciate. Love me some Sacer.

I rolled Igos to PvE some more. Wasn't going to get too involved in PvP. Wasn't going to harass people/cabals. Obviously a lot of that changed when I got barred from Hell. I did enough to sate my hunger though. We made a mockery of Tiamat (5 man?) and Yzekon (3 or 4 man?). Cleared 10 pit fiends now. Blew a kiss to Dispater. Shook hands with the man (Asmodeus). First PK death after the hell ban was going to be a delete and I am surprised it took so long. Raiding inners for fights is a terrible business model. I think my PK stats were pretty terrible as well because I found it extremely difficult to get fights, particularly in my off peak timezone.

Now on to the farewells:

Empire:
I served under three different Emperors. I have the dubious honour of being the first Emperor never to have sigil. I think my love affair with Empire has well and truly ended now though. Too much immterference.

Glikhardiz - Amazingly skilled player. Really like rolling with you.

Solraen - You got shafted hard. Excellent RP. Probably the best I've encountered in game since my return. Keep trucking my man.

Tyree - Well.. let's just say 68/8 was a better ratio than I thought you'd have after I saw you die to those two dudes in Imperial Lands Just kidding. You knew I had your back and I always hoped you had mine. Shame things went south for you.

Hanraldis/Dihhadea - You guys were amazing. Loved rolling with you and you made a lot of things possible.

Jhelruk - Well played. Not only a great character but a great player who consistently adds to CF.

Fortress:
My play times meant that I always missed out on Fort O'clock. I wanted to be able to get more fights from my two toughest opponents; Drissa and Erhiadkeb, but the stars rarely aligned. Pretty sure either one of them would have ended me with how aggressively they play.

Borlan is a true titan. Keep on shieldbashing, brother.

Kritori, Sildas and Viyen weren't afraid to mix it up a bit.

Special mention to Knaor who, IMHO, acted exactly the way I picture a dwarf maran. Stubborn bastard.

Outlander:
Probably the first character I've played that didn't give two ####s about a full moon. I'd raid the tree any time and against anyone. Was a weird feeling to be honest because, on any other character, raiding the tree can be a death sentence. It was a really strong build vs outlander and druids in particular.

Special mention to Adezhul who is an adult child and an all-round terrible player. I am extremely glad you were not playing an Empire at the same time as me.

Tribunal:
Shout out to the provost. I wanted to help you out more but it is what it is. Itham - you were willing to bring it and weren't surly when things didn't go your way. I don't know how you guys don't delete out of boredom though

Scarab:
That shaman/invoker duo that ran together was an achilles heel of mine. Apart from that I found the cabal completely empty.

And Battle:
Firstly the good. Zah and Zerin. Good fights and good attitudes. I'm hoping Zah makes the pillar.

I'll skip the bad and go straight to the ugly. Grord. Man you were a massive, gaping vagina. The very first time we fight, I raid the village.. you sit at the Big D and wait for me to hit it. You call blood and we start flurry####ing eachother. The next time you are more than happy to try and gank me down after I got stunned on the eastern road. I expect more from the commander.

I don't usually play characters that exceed 300 hours so I have likely missed a few people. Apart from Funnyone and his litany of characters, the playerbase is generally pretty solid and good sports. No hard feelings.

Drissa (Anonymous)Sat 02-Jun-18 08:51 AM
Charter member
#134217, "You were awesome, loved your title"
In response to Reply #3

First off... "the Mighty" was perfect, I'm a huge fan of very simple titles and honestly what else needed to be said about Igos?

Thoroughly enjoyed the rare few times we ran into each other, the one where Borlan and I and a few others fought you for about an hour around the Palace and lands was particularly memorable.

If one of the measures of a character is whether they inspire level 5s to send tells to their enemies asking how to build a character to defeat them, you should know that Igos checked that box.

Well done, sir.

TJHuronSat 02-Jun-18 09:50 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134218, "What’s up with no sigil? Nt"
In response to Reply #3

Nt

wareagleSat 02-Jun-18 10:07 AM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134219, "If council seat is vacant, Emperor doesn't have access ..."
In response to Reply #5

n/t

Zinsyndra (Anonymous)Sat 02-Jun-18 10:55 AM
Charter member
#134220, "It was short lived, but I really enjoyed your Empire"
In response to Reply #3

It was enjoyable to see you about as an Emperor because instead of being the cold, callus emperor, you were more about building the Imperial army instead of finding fault at every angle. Thanks for the help, I was trying to get big enough to possibly get dreadlord so you could have sigil, but you deleted before me or the other AP got high enough. come back soon

ExExplorerSat 02-Jun-18 11:49 AM
Member since 02nd Jun 2018
11 posts
#134221, "A suggestion for immortals"
In response to Reply #3

>> Let me just start by flipping a double bird to the imm who banned me from Hell.
>> It certainly wasn't Sacer as I was in semi-regular communication with him providing feedback on various things inside the area - which he seems to genuinely appreciate.

since you, immortals, don't want players to explore (also, see this case http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=69249&mesg_id=69249) let's remove this part of About (http://www.carrionfields.net/about.php) :

Do You Want To Explore?
It will take you a while to adventure through the 20,000+ rooms, and find the 150+ automated quests. When you finally reach hero there will still be many challenges for you to face from fighting the Ancient Dragons to challenging the Arch-Devils as you progress through the nine planes of Hell.

and replace it :
Do You Want To Explore?
############# ##### ####### you !

KstatidaMon 04-Jun-18 03:46 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134239, "RE: A suggestion for immortals"
In response to Reply #8

Committed to putting the player first. Your enjoyment of this dynamic game is our ultimate goal.

DallevianSat 02-Jun-18 02:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#134224, "blitzenturt? nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

JhyrbianSat 02-Jun-18 02:29 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134225, "Igos"
In response to Reply #9

keep up old man

wareagleSun 03-Jun-18 06:47 AM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134234, "Not me, I still have problems navigating the Void. n/t"
In response to Reply #9

n/t

KstatidaSat 02-Jun-18 03:24 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134226, "Man I hoped you'd become an emperor before me"
In response to Reply #3

But who knew morians would've turned out to be such pussies voting for each other

Anyway, I loved rolling with you, as short as it was. A fine example of what skills + extensive explore knowledge lets you achieve.

Zah (Anonymous)Mon 04-Jun-18 07:22 AM
Charter member
#134242, "Crazy tough"
In response to Reply #3

I like to think Zah is fairly tough himself, maybe not meanest PKer out there but he can certainly take a beating. Except when I faced you.

That first fight, you bashed me once then took all my HP in a single flurry. I'm a giant RBW, but you made me feel like an unprepped Elf!

From that point on it wasn't about trying to kill you, it was trying to fight you and just survive. Your comment about kneeling made me laugh.

Hope you didn't take the ganking towards the too personally, I lumped you in the same bucket as Glik and Bak. Getting gank by Zah is almost a sign of respect.

GLWYN

Polzar (Anonymous)Mon 04-Jun-18 04:36 PM
Charter member
#134252, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #3

Pretty solid from what I saw...

Igos greet!

Would have loved to venture with you, but alas...

/Polzar/zhenzar/zargu/dehelia/zilopza and five other High priests or so

RelioMon 04-Jun-18 11:26 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2014
246 posts
#134253, "Why shouldn't you have been banned from hell? n/t"
In response to Reply #3

nt

FdialkeTue 05-Jun-18 02:54 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2005
83 posts
#134255, "if you know why he should have banned just tell it"
In response to Reply #18

if you mean he killed a lot of pit fiends and got banned by "Satan himself" - you're wrong
1) some of persons, who killed the same pit fiends were not banned
2) at least one person, who killed much less, was banned

also, as you see in his message there was a feedback from Sacer

incognitoTue 05-Jun-18 04:19 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134256, "RE: if you know why he should have banned just tell it"
In response to Reply #19

There's a certain irony in this post.

Igos (Anonymous)Tue 05-Jun-18 05:14 AM
Charter member
#134258, "Not interested in discussing it (or anything) with the ..."
In response to Reply #18

gr

Matrik-Tue 05-Jun-18 08:24 AM
Member since 21st Feb 2018
73 posts
#134260, "What about me?"
In response to Reply #21

I'm more or less just curious. Were you banned OOC or IC? I've never heard of someone being banned from an area and I'm curious how that worked out in game.

If OOC, how did you play it IC when someone asked you to go?

If IC, did you get interaction out of it or was it just like a Hell mob says to you "sorry bud, you can't go past this point" like a guild guard?

RelioTue 05-Jun-18 11:09 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2014
246 posts
#134261, "What? I'm so... Bemused."
In response to Reply #21
Edited on Tue 05-Jun-18 11:10 AM

You say "double middle finger" to the poor volunteer who had to punish you for cheating. Which, I would not be as confident as you are that it wasn't Sacer. I find this enormously disrespectful given that you are the bad actor in this situation.

If your assertion is that the rules should be different, make the case accordingly. But, complaints that you were punished (rather gently) for breaking rules is somehow a mistreatment is foolish.

Unless I am mistaken and you, in fact, broke no rules and evidence to contrary is or was somehow fallacious?

EDIT to say: Which takes me back to my original question: Why shouldn't you be banned from hell?

Draung (Anonymous)Sat 02-Jun-18 05:42 AM
Charter member
#134214, "Why??"
In response to Reply #0

Why did you do that? Just becouse of a loot?

Zerin (Anonymous)Sat 02-Jun-18 04:40 AM
Charter member
#134213, "Just unbeatable death machine."
In response to Reply #0

Good job, mate! I was trying to challenge your giant and failed all the time. These flurries were just insane.

GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134211 Previous topic | Next topic