Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [ENTROPY] Sonyer the Lady of the Apocalyp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134136
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 24-May-18 10:16 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134136, "(RAGE DELETE) [ENTROPY] Sonyer the Lady of the Apocalypse"

Thu May 24 22:13:36 2018

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Sonyer perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:77

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZhanaFri 25-May-18 06:36 PM
Member since 02nd Jul 2017
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134148, "Short lived?"
In response to Reply #0

A lot of work, a lot of writing. . . I got inducted but still do not understand what Entropists do. . .

Recruiter was fun to talk to, thanks. Ishuli is fun as always , I liked the blindfold race and appreciated the hero who got upset and dropped his set.

I intended to do more and get into Entropy philosophy but I did not have an oz of the survivability I am used to. I only died in one pk but I lost a couple CON trying to get to my Sleek. I felt that a 36 A-P should be able to get thru the Mausoleum zombies but a price I paid for trying a halfling '

The Community was Correct about Sleeks, I was able to figure out every clue but one. Sorry I could not do something with an Entropist but I was waiting to reveal that I was one so that I could grab some fun souls from people who were leveling me.

Z-

IrishMidnightFri 25-May-18 10:21 PM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134161, "RE: Short lived?"
In response to Reply #1

"Sorry I could not do something with an Entropist but I was waiting to reveal that I was one so that I could grab some fun souls from people who were leveling me."

Love this because I pegged you an Entropy and figured it was a matter of time before you turned (later assumed it would be after 36 too even). It's a good thing you were useful enough when we grouped else it would have been the other way around! =P

-Entropy is on my list somewhere down the road since it's been a long time since my last (obviously - previous incarnation of Entropy). But wouldn't that whole plot about concealing your entropist side and turning on groupmates be considered too structured in a way? Genuine inquiry

Gilversplitz (Anonymous)Fri 25-May-18 11:11 PM
Charter member
#134164, "RE: Short lived?"
In response to Reply #1

The thing with sleeks, is often you need to spend sleeks to get sleeks. There are some locations you have almost no chance of getting at 36 without either heavy prepping, a helping hand, or both.

The helpfile is pretty explicit as to what the Entropists do, though the way in which you express and explore these ideals is up to you.

AmoraSun 27-May-18 09:23 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
123 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134179, "RE: Short lived?"
In response to Reply #1

So sad to see this! Was trying to learn watching you be an entrpist as much as you were probably trying to learn from being one!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134136 Previous topic | Next topic