Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Brognagrob Smushface the Prowler" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134041
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-May-18 04:20 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134041, "(AUTO) [None] Brognagrob Smushface the Prowler"

Sat May 19 16:17:00 2018

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Brognagrob perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KstatidaSun 20-May-18 09:48 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134045, "Grob smush face!"
In response to Reply #0

Rolled for Orctober and for some skrugga fun, to test whether it's as bad as people say. Had some fun Ish-driven (I think) interactions. That one time with the orc woman that helped me do the Gralan quest was hilarious as hell. And the role idea - I really enjoyed, so that added to the fun.

I thought Skrugga would be more survivable than Shig'ru, turns out it's not. Extra blocker is really nice, but it doesn't trump 30% resistance, double damroll and lag clearance. So amazingly the adapt that's meant to crush things turns out to be more survivable than adapt that's meant for survival. I'd say moving lag reset from Shig'ru to Skrugga would make it much better and balanced.

Overall, the class is beastly on midlevels no matter the adapt, didn't happen to test it further. To all the faces I smushed - GLWYN

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134041 Previous topic | Next topic