Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Durnot Davnoz the Legend of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133870
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 26-Apr-18 04:44 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2024
16980 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133870, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Durnot Davnoz the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle"

Thu Apr 26 16:43:32 2018

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Durnot perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:248

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Just time to go, polmier, 26-Apr-18 05:24 PM, #2
Reply Great Drillmaster, Zah (Anonymous), 26-Apr-18 06:29 PM, #4
Reply Awesome!, Zerin (Anonymous), 27-Apr-18 12:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: Just time to go, Drissa (Anonymous), 27-Apr-18 04:50 PM, #6
Reply I Durnot see that coming., Gilver the splitz (Anonymous), 26-Apr-18 05:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I Durnot see that coming., polmier, 26-Apr-18 05:25 PM, #3

polmierThu 26-Apr-18 05:24 PM
Member since 21st Aug 2011
267 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133872, "Just time to go"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to everyone that made this character fun. The character though has made as throwaway as it was my first character in 3 years. This was my first defender. I do not play defender well though I appreciate it during pve situations.

I felt that he was not living up to my previous characters (Gilut, Polmier, Varnon, Ardish, Sivane, etc.). I also did not have a good role and failed to take a flaw upon creation and thus I did not think I could impress Daphedee enough.

Lastly, there are so many awesome villagers currently I thought one of them deserved to be drillmaster.

Zah - You are a beast and fun to travel with. Wish you had more time to play. I am sure you do as well.

Grord - Good stuff from you. Enjoy all of it.

Ziv - Very good character. Keep going.

Masu - Strong presence and fighter. Sorry about the rites but it was 8 am.

Zerin - Only spoke a few times, but damn you winning the challenge was cool.

Koomov - Very good character. Keep going.

Gobleg - So glad you have toughed it out. The drow had to do that IC part, but the player behind the drow hated doing that. Glad you rolled with it.

Enemies: All of them are good. Special mention to Drissa (prep and fighting ability. Never have I been owned by one character like that), Jenjin (just overall good approach in character to cf), and Enhal (good fighting, had no idea you were Twist as we have interact a bunch since I started in 1994).

I already have an idea for my next which I am playing now. Another reason I deleted.

Zah (Anonymous)Thu 26-Apr-18 06:29 PM
Charter member
#133874, "Great Drillmaster"
In response to Reply #2

I absolutely wish I had more time to play, unfortunately work and family take priority. This was one of the primary reasons for choosing you as Drillmaster (that and the fact you won the mini-Rites), I'm conscious my hours aren't massive and didn't want to be unavailable to applicants.

Regardless of the above benefit though you were a outstanding Drillmaster. Loyal, always willing to help others in the Village, a shining example of Village bravery (see below) and did a great job interviewing/inducting.

I also know you had it fairly rough, I could tell you would log in regardless of the odds and play long sessions, through better or worse. You naturally had a lot of enemies and I'm sure our new wars didn't help either, some of those enemies seemed to counter you pretty hard too (Drissa & quicksand come to mind). Still you stuck it out and kept trucking.

Good luck with your next, I hope it's another Villager!

Zerin (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-18 12:32 AM
Charter member
#133877, "Awesome!"
In response to Reply #2

Great job been done, bud! I liked Durnot and enjoyed your dedication. Perfect example of Drillmaster. I just sorry our playing time seem to be not matching and to be honest nowadays I've got not much time to play at all.

GLWYN! Hope this gonna be another villager!

Drissa (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-18 04:50 PM
Charter member
#133889, "RE: Just time to go"
In response to Reply #2

Checking in from my vacation to say goodbye and thanks for being such a good sport, very glad you're already playing another! You had a great spirit about you, I wish I had experienced it as an ally and not as an enemy. I've been on the raw end of a bad matchup as a villager before and didn't handle it nearly as well as you.

Gilver the splitz (Anonymous)Thu 26-Apr-18 05:19 PM
Charter member
#133871, "I Durnot see that coming."
In response to Reply #0

Your hours seemed to fall off after you got Drillmaster. What happened?

polmierThu 26-Apr-18 05:25 PM
Member since 21st Aug 2011
267 posts
#133873, "RE: I Durnot see that coming."
In response to Reply #1

My hours did not fall off. We must have just not crossed paths.

I still play way to much and was around 15-20 per week with Durnot even to the end.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133870 Previous topic | Next topic