Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Qruqis the Watcher of the Storms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133685
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Apr-18 06:40 AM
Member since 05th Oct 2024
17216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133685, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Qruqis the Watcher of the Storms"

Mon Apr 2 06:39:36 2018

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Qruqis perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:ranger
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:56

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Chamst (Anonymous)Mon 02-Apr-18 01:21 PM
Charter member
#133687, "Your rp was hard to work out"
In response to Reply #0

My guess is that you hate my guts but just in case it was rp then here is what it looked like to my character.

If it looks like a hostile ranger (never speaking to me and attacking other druids pledged to the cabal) then I was inclined to treat you like one.

When you said you did want to be an Outlander I had to question why it was you didn't talk to me did but did choose to rank with other neutrals. It might have been a hatred for other kinds of elves but that would seem to make you more dangerous, not less. After i attacked you because of the above, telling me you were going to attack me even if I was hunting a conjurer didn't do anything to make me think I should leave you alone. And it made me think I was probably right that you had no plans to be an Outlander and would instead be a that to outlanders. So I killed you. If I was wrong and you were an Outlander I hoped you would get the message about not weakening the defenders of Thar-eris and in particular when they were fighting enemies of the cabal. When you said you'd kill me ten times for each attack on you that reinforced my perception that you were crazy even if you were telling the truth.

My character had already been betrayed by one character who claimed to want to be a reaver when in fact they didn't. Also I raised my concerns with one of the cabal imms and the advice was to show you my strength either way. It made sense.

Your groupmates I left alone, even healing them when they were out of form, until one of them tried to finish me off, so I hoped you would see that I wasn't just murdering evening in sight.

At the same time, I the player wondered whether you were just sticking to a role and your rp I've seen in logs looked really interesting. But I can't go of what I see in logs and if your RP was threatening I had to treat you as a threat. So I was expecting to go after you again even though we would have made a great team if we worked together or even just left each other alone. I also saw in the logs that you were an Outlander. But you would still have been someone that promised to kill me over and over, so I would have had to respond accordingly.

Anyway, I would have liked to know your character as your rp looked interesting but it didn't seem like it could happen given our escalating hostility.

Glwyn.

Kipple (Anonymous)Mon 02-Apr-18 10:04 AM
Charter member
#133686, "Had some fun fights with you, even though you outmatche..."
In response to Reply #0

Knew if I got caught in the wilds with you, if I didn't get away I was a goner. Was hoping to get into some hero level fights with you. If you were trying to come off as cruel in game, you did it for the most part.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133685 Previous topic | Next topic