Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Leland Lambert the Entrance to Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133579
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Mar-18 03:08 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133579, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Leland Lambert the Entrance to Owaza"

Fri Mar 16 15:06:28 2018

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Leland perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:106

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zah (Anonymous)Fri 16-Mar-18 08:40 PM
Charter member
#133582, "One of our little sneakers!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 16-Mar-18 08:41 PM

I might get you a bit muddled as there's quite a few of you in the mid ranks. However from our limited interaction I quite liked Leland.

Try and ignore as much as you can on Dios too. We all know and understand logs only provide a one-sided view and can be editted. Even if I saw something there that was completely wrong, Zah the character would never act on it because he hasn't seen it.

I hope you enjoyed the Village and roll another soon.

JavaSat 17-Mar-18 02:12 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#133583, "Pretty much why I deleted"
In response to Reply #2

When on any given day, almost half of the who list (and half of the cabal) is other assassins.

Nothing that happens on Dio's bothers me too much. The thief is the one that got a bit worried about his perception.

Village was fun, so I might be back. Our playtimes didn't mesh much, but Zah was awesome from what I saw. It was pretty funny that your name came up constantly even when you were offline though, so you're definitely a presence people notice.

Tyree (Anonymous)Fri 16-Mar-18 04:27 PM
Charter member
#133580, "I'm sorry if it was my insult that became the last stra..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were into talking some smack.

JavaSat 17-Mar-18 02:16 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#133584, "Not even a little bit"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Tyree. You were about the only enemy that was willing to mix it up on a somewhat consistent basis. Almost every other PK I had was me trying to finish people quick enough that they couldn't 'c word'.

I deleted because I was bored with being assassin #4567. I also just couldn't get into the character enough to do it justice. I was intending to delete before you showed up, that just made the timing work.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133579 Previous topic | Next topic