Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Khellor Rash'Anadaanak the Student of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133277
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 09-Feb-18 09:24 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133277, "(CON LOSS) [None] Khellor Rash'Anadaanak the Student of Supplication and Sorcery"

Fri Feb 9 20:22:25 2018

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Khellor perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:328

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DemosFri 09-Feb-18 09:37 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133278, "Wowza! "
In response to Reply #0

That went on for far longer than I thought it would. Had a wonderful time with this one. First con death, first non caballed,forst Ishuli follower, first time with those two shaman paths. Etc...

Definitely too many to name so shout out of your want and I'll reply.

Ishuli, great great great thing you have going on there. Really well done & thanks so much for all the guidance and help. Whether it felt like it or not. Gonna miss you and old bones.

^ highly recommend having an ishuli follower lol.

See you all around.

IshuliSat 10-Feb-18 03:27 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#133283, "RE: Wowza! "
In response to Reply #1

Ahhhh!

This might make you laugh a little bit, so let me give you my side of what happened. "Oh, I'm hungry, I should make some dinner". Come back about ten minutes later, "Huh, Khellor sure prayed a lot, lets see what's -- oh, he's con-dead". I was in a bit of disbelief that I missed it so closely, grrr!

Had a ton of fun with you. In the Ish-religion, people effectively pick their own research. You were one of the few folks who chose something VERY difficult. Because of that difficulty, you struggled progressing with it. All the same, I was pretty happy with you the majority of the time I watched you. Good rp, nice chats with folks about humans and otherwise, good attempts at gathering groups to delve into your research, etc.

I always kept an eye out at my email and notes to see if you ever happened to get lucky with a group, but alas, people were more interested in hunting you down than helping you apparently.

Anyway, I had a LOT of fun with you. It's nice to bump into people who are willing to not only challenge themselves, but aim for things that they know are going to result in a pretty lengthy and difficult process, I sort of admire that.

^highly recommend hanging out with Khellor.

Definitely look forward to your next!

-Ish

Solraen (Anonymous)Mon 12-Feb-18 02:35 AM
Charter member
#133293, "RE: Wowza! "
In response to Reply #1

Awwwwww! Well done on the con death, seems there is seriously no other respectable way for an Ishuli follower to go down than in the midsts of their research. I really grew to enjoy our conversations and missing the opportunity to help you with your assignment will be a huge regret for Solraen. I was always interested to see your name pop up on the who list, wondering what had happened and what you've been up to between times. Anyhow, congratulations again and good luck with whatever comes next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133277 Previous topic | Next topic