Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Perdin the Luminary of Hope" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133267
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Feb-18 09:36 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133267, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Perdin the Luminary of Hope"

Wed Feb 7 08:33:17 2018

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Perdin perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErgushThu 08-Feb-18 07:24 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133270, "Oh No!"
In response to Reply #0

Not Perdin!

I read your post on QHCF the other day. You were doing just fine with the religion. As of this point, one 1 person has guessed any of the representative words, and that person only got one right.

I have been trying to re-work the way I present the religion at the first meeting since my inception, in an effort to get my followers into the right mind-set before sending them out to try and learn what the words represent. So far it seems I am still unsuccessful in that aspect.

As per the tasks: Each of the tasks are meant for you to try and learn things that I feel are not always looked at by characters. I want my followers to look into the mind of living creatures, when it comes to spirit and pride. Storms is more about applying the hidden meaning of spirit and pride together to get to the result that you want: Killing your enemies.

As I mentioned in my post a while back, I am not looking for people to tattoo. I want to tattoo people, but I am not going to do it if your only 60 hours old. I want to see my followers live, talk to friends and enemies, see what makes others tick, and master the secret to life. All of the task stuff regarding the spheres is just building blocks to get you to that point.

So, I am sorry if it felt like you were not getting the religion. It is probably a combination of "its a new thing" for you, and "I am still smoothing out the edges" for me.

Thank you for giving it a solid try, and I hope you get the nerve to come back and give it a go again!

GLWYN

WelverinThu 08-Feb-18 06:22 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#133273, "RE: Oh No!"
In response to Reply #1

Oh, man, no its so not you. Its me. I could have stuck it out more with your religion, and muddled my way through I'm sure. I've done a few now and I can say without reserve that every experience has been a good one. I can't think of a character I've deleted because of my empowerment interactions. I mean heck I've lived through 2 imms leaving in the middle of my char, one it pretty much ended the fun, the other one, got picked up by another one. No, it's a combo of the pendulum swinging super heavy fort, some poor PK decisions on my part, and just not feeling the role, or the build. I'll for sure be back with a better try now that I have a feel for what you're looking for. Hopefully that one will stick.

If I had one bit of feedback, fishing for specific words is really hard when the English is good. Trying to add felar speak into the mix it was really hard to get what you were looking for. Not sure how you spin it differently, now that the cats out of the bag, my next will RP the whole thing a bit better, so thats something at least. And for sure it makes more sense once you explained it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133267 Previous topic | Next topic