Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Bheru Bloodcrawler the Perennial Chicken ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133244
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 31-Jan-18 11:36 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133244, "(AUTO) [None] Bheru Bloodcrawler the Perennial Chicken Lord, Anathema to the Empire"

Wed Jan 31 22:35:27 2018

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Bheru perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Bheru Bloodcrawler the Perennial Chic..., Marideth (Anonymous), 02-Feb-18 01:58 AM, #1
     Reply Since when is non-retrieval grounds for uninduction in ..., Trib Player (Anonymous), 03-Feb-18 09:49 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Since when is non-retrieval grounds for uninduction..., NoobAgain, 03-Feb-18 10:39 PM, #3
          Reply It isn't. n/t, Lhydia, 04-Feb-18 12:03 PM, #4
          Reply I assume..., Cardric (NOT Ellokraine), 04-Feb-18 04:02 PM, #5
          Reply Please, Kstatida, 05-Feb-18 03:48 AM, #6
          Reply You're not just positive, ice king, 05-Feb-18 11:08 AM, #7
          Reply I see you'rein love with me, Kstatida, 05-Feb-18 11:53 AM, #8
               Reply RE: I see you'rein love with me, ice king, 05-Feb-18 12:26 PM, #9
          Reply As Cerybis..., Blkdrgn, 05-Feb-18 12:38 PM, #10
               Reply I could care less about his cowardice, Kstatida, 05-Feb-18 03:08 PM, #11
          Reply RE: Since when is non-retrieval grounds for uninduction..., Ishuli, 08-Feb-18 03:39 PM, #12

Marideth (Anonymous)Fri 02-Feb-18 01:58 AM
Charter member
#133248, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Bheru Bloodcrawler the Perennial Chic..."
In response to Reply #0

I will respond here, though i do not know if you are reading these.

Liked you as gulrum. You may remember a certain dwarf warrior nexus / then dwarf paladin fortress. That was me.

However the character marideth before annchu took over was unable to see her own wickedness. Excuses were everything to her, including dolls not undead, she wasnt a horrible necromancer etc et al. There was a rather nice depth to her insanity driven by the voices of her dolls which was annchu, the one that took over.

That being said, marideth had remained childish to match her small dwarfism inflicted physical form. Hensel was the first for her to be playful with, offering to cut the hair off. Giving him gifts of burning logs of fire, etc et al. Others were hard.

You were just easy Bheru. Your freakin TITLE was the chicken lord, I mean come on man. So yes, I made little chicken songs for you, and spoke of the smell of your chicken coop, aka seantryn modan, and having to live in it.

You took that and made veiled ooc comments and #### constantly, had the nerve to say me and another person I rarely even spoke with planned your outing (which btw, I had no choice in). Do I agree with you having been kicked yes, but that was up to and including not counterraiding for the scales back against the 0 enemies you would face, and calling that impossible odds.

There was no conspiracy against you. Yes some people were annoyed at you / upset at you largely due to you having inhereted a good sized unholy weapon, hell gear, and still managed to do almost nothing with it. Other people like me it does not bother, i came back to the game to fight the monster that i was hearing about named bakrmarr, but he was gone
All that was left was a person that emulated yanni, except even worse.
There was no reason for a conspiracy against you. You were not a strong player. You did not affect the landscape of the game as bakrmarr did. Your char had 0 affect in the grand scheme of things as to gameplay for people.

The things i just said was cold, but all of your ooc bs you were flinging was just that, bs you were creating and accusing other people of. And for that is why I am responding here to all these things.

Trib Player (Anonymous)Sat 03-Feb-18 09:49 PM
Charter member
#133252, "Since when is non-retrieval grounds for uninduction in ..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

NoobAgainSat 03-Feb-18 10:39 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133253, "RE: Since when is non-retrieval grounds for uninduction..."
In response to Reply #2

Not knowing anything about the situation, that's a very fair question. Tribunal is not really required to defend or get the item. Justiciar wannabee can be very passive (for example).

LhydiaSun 04-Feb-18 12:03 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#133254, "It isn't. n/t"
In response to Reply #2

Gr

Cardric (NOT Ellokraine)Sun 04-Feb-18 04:02 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2

I assume that this is up to the discretion of the provost at the time. I would think that this would fall into the same vein as interpreting how this law or that law works. Interpreting what is acceptable behavior for cabal members would also fall to mortal leadership. I completely understand the off-duty idea. However, your item of power should be important to you as it represents who you are. Furthermore, people whine and complain when you strike the Maran when you are "off-duty," so there is some elasticity in that understanding as well.

I do not know everything that happened but if the mortal leadership sets the expectation to counter raid then that is the expectation

KstatidaMon 05-Feb-18 03:48 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133256, "Please"
In response to Reply #2

I'm positive that wasn't the reason for uninduct. He was most likely uninducted because of disrespect for leaders which was the case obvious even for people outside the cabal.

ice kingMon 05-Feb-18 11:08 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2016
162 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133258, "You're not just positive"
In response to Reply #6

you're HIV positive. Fake it till you make it, I guess. It's lost all the steam it ever had though, friendly fyi.

ciao

KstatidaMon 05-Feb-18 11:53 AM
2214 posts
#133259, "I see you'rein love with me"
In response to Reply #7

Send me some cash as a token of your appreciation.

ice kingMon 05-Feb-18 12:26 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2016
162 posts
#133260, "RE: I see you'rein love with me"
In response to Reply #8

I rein love with you? Gotta watch those freudian slips. I'm not into bondage, or dudes. Sorry, but you'll have to ask someone else to pull your reins for you.

BlkdrgnMon 05-Feb-18 12:38 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
#133261, "As Cerybis..."
In response to Reply #6

Bheru seemed to have admiration and respect for my character. I saw a lot of #### thrown at Bheru too, even from those in the Spire. People just gave him #### all the same. Yes, he did receive great fortune for getting that weapon and set, but so what?

How many times do people help in CF giving a lvl 11 warrior all midnight dragon gear and avg 22 weapons, just so that they can romplestomp the low ends? It practically never happens to any of my characters, evil or good. That feels like OOC #### to me because I'm almost never included lol. Bheru had a role, that he roleplayed with me, and I saw in numerous occasions, little pety level ones coming up and just being rude to him for no damn reason. Some of you are some thirsty, #### heads.

I knew once I died, Bheru was going to get a ####ty stick smacked in his face in regards to Tribunal. I thought I was going to have more than two or three deaths, but wasn't so lucky in that regards, to live longer to at least help see him progress and become a powerhouse for the Spire.

Bheru was a bit cowardly in some regards, but I mean maybe the player was being conservative, maybe it was his role, maybe he didn't want to risk losing the souls because he wasn't a shaapa level player with PK. We don't know what his reasons are how he played, but the playerbase that I did see act like they did are literally the pieces of scum that should disappear.

KstatidaMon 05-Feb-18 03:08 PM
2214 posts
#133263, "I could care less about his cowardice"
In response to Reply #10

I have never fought the character. But starting level 1 he was amazingly annoying and never shut up. More or less, I can always know the player, because he can't control himself and always spamtells everyone he sees with his nonsense. That's exactly why I'm sure that there was more than enough of RP reasons to boot him save for legendary cowardice.

IshuliThu 08-Feb-18 03:39 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#133272, "RE: Since when is non-retrieval grounds for uninduction..."
In response to Reply #2

Generally speaking there are more factors involved.

Otherwise, Magistrate retention is effectively handled by the Provost.

If the Provost doesn't think you're a good Magistrate and wants to uninduct you, then they can.

-Ish

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133244 Previous topic | Next topic