Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ailyenai the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132678
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Nov-17 02:44 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132678, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ailyenai the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Nov 23 13:42:51 2017

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Ailyenai perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:67

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ailyenai (Anonymous)Fri 24-Nov-17 10:32 AM
Charter member
#132681, "Ugh. Sorry, everyone."
In response to Reply #0

With no Harbinger for so long, I figured I'd roll something to try for it. I built around the idea I'd get it, even wrote my role up as kind of the ideal Outlander. Ranking was a breeze, build worked as expected. Problem was, after 67 hours of gameplay I barely ever saw an enemy. I thought about sticking it out, but I knew I'd have more fun doing something else.

Thanks to Ergush for a couple fun talks, and to Rahsael for what was the coolest/creepiest interaction I've had on CF in a long time.

ErgushSun 26-Nov-17 08:09 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132696, "RE: Ugh. Sorry, everyone."
In response to Reply #1

Hey!

That first interaction was kind of a goof up. I had been looking at you and a few others all at the same time and thought you were one of my spheres. So I went into it talking to you as a follower. It turned out fun though!

I had my finger on the trigger for you for Harbinger, but you had already stopped playing on Ailyenai by the time I was ready to give it to you. I had been waiting for 3-4 days to see you log in, but we didn't see one another and the end came shortly after. Thanks for the interactions and GLWYN!

Ailyenai (Anonymous)Sun 26-Nov-17 10:39 AM
Charter member
#132697, "Yea, that was pretty funny."
In response to Reply #2

"Ergush cannot know all thing at all time!"

Thanks for the vote of confidence regarding Harbinger. I love the RP of the balance-keeping Harbinger, but in the end I also like to PK and I wanted to play something that nudged a little further in that direction. As a recently returned player it has taken me a bit to settle into something and catch up with "new" CF. I've been very happy to discover and awesome new group of immortals, you among them.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132678 Previous topic | Next topic