Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Trrymi the Affirmation of Life, Ac..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132416
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Sep-17 08:28 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132416, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Trrymi the Affirmation of Life, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Thu Sep 28 20:26:57 2017

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Trrymi perished, never to return.

Race:azure
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:46

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Trrymi (Anonymous)Fri 29-Sep-17 04:53 PM
Charter member
#132417, "I just don't have it in me anymore... though I imagine ..."
In response to Reply #0

I've been playing on and off (mostly on) for 20 years now... never wanted to become "elite". Never kept track of very much. I just played to enjoy the ride.

I think I accomplished that in my CF career. I've grown up as the game has. Evolved and all that jazz.

Played some good characters and interacted with great ones.

But life is moving on and I just haven't found the joy around here as much as I once did - and it hasn't been the escape for me as it once was.

I hope that'll change at some point... but until then... we'll see how it goes.

From my first char, "Rob" (pretty sure it was a ranger) back in 1994, through this last one, it's been one heck of a ride.

See you all in the fields at some point... the pull is too strong to stay away forever.

SaagkriFri 29-Sep-17 06:25 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132419, "RE: I just don't have it in me anymore... though I imag..."
In response to Reply #1

Rob would have been a good name for a thief. Good luck with whatever you do. It may not be CF, but it will surely be much more productive! GLWYL

You have been granted the following edges:
Priority Tender
Time Flood

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132416 Previous topic | Next topic