Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Rakiza the Dai Sensei of the Miy..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132390
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 23-Sep-17 10:16 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132390, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Rakiza the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Sat Sep 23 10:12:20 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Rakiza perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Rakiza the Dai Sensei of the..., Rakiza (Anonymous), 26-Sep-17 07:26 PM, #4
Reply Heh. You win CF Darwin Award. (n/t), Murphy, 26-Sep-17 07:49 PM, #5
Reply More likely,, Seriphax, 27-Sep-17 04:08 PM, #6
Reply Your age goes back down when you remove it. , Lhydia, 27-Sep-17 05:38 PM, #8
Reply Gotcha., Seriphax, 30-Sep-17 12:39 PM, #10
Reply RE: Your age goes back down when you remove it. , Blkdrgn, 30-Sep-17 04:27 PM, #11
     Reply No, Lhydia, 30-Sep-17 05:19 PM, #12
Reply RE: More likely,, yes (Anonymous), 30-Sep-17 12:16 AM, #9
Reply Edit:Double Post N/T, Seriphax, 27-Sep-17 04:09 PM, #7
Reply Wither?, Jarmel, 23-Sep-17 05:56 PM, #2
Reply Nah. Items for sure. Wither takes relatively small amou..., Demos, 24-Sep-17 02:46 AM, #3
Reply All my hate for this! , Cerybis (Anonymous), 23-Sep-17 12:30 PM, #1

Rakiza (Anonymous)Tue 26-Sep-17 07:26 PM
Charter member
#132405, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Rakiza the Dai Sensei of the..."
In response to Reply #0

not wither etc.
I was trying to reach old age for the edge points. Apparently your character doesnt reach old anymore, and goes straight to dead. You also get a buggy death with it too, unless age deaths were changed within the past few years.
hehe

MurphyTue 26-Sep-17 07:49 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132406, "Heh. You win CF Darwin Award. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #4

nt

SeriphaxWed 27-Sep-17 04:08 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2017
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132411, "More likely,"
In response to Reply #4

You probably had gear that ages you when you wear it. If you see an age death under 300 hrs that is the most likely situation. The aging gear advances your age EVERY time you put it on, afaik, so it can accumulate pretty fast.

LhydiaWed 27-Sep-17 05:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#132413, "Your age goes back down when you remove it. "
In response to Reply #6

But your age level stays the same.

This is exploited often.

Usually young to mature though, not mature to old.

What you have here is a true power gamer doing the equivalent of choking on a #### to death for edge points. He wore too much +age gear and went past old age to age death.

Usually people wear +10 year gear to go from young to mature for stat boost, you remove the gear and you're still mature but you're back to 16 years. This guy was willing to stay old.

That's funny. Better off just pretending edges do not exist.

SeriphaxSat 30-Sep-17 12:39 PM
145 posts
#132425, "Gotcha."
In response to Reply #8

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of exactly how age works or with respect to age+ gear other than age gear can kill you prematurely (relatively speaking). So from old age you have a certain number of "years" until age death?

BlkdrgnSat 30-Sep-17 04:27 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
#132430, "RE: Your age goes back down when you remove it. "
In response to Reply #8

So just curious about this. You are saying that if I wear an item that ages me, die and wear it again my age level goes further and shrinks my overall lifespan?

For instance. if giant on average 500 years of life. If I wear something that ages me 10 years, I've effectively reduce my life to 490. I die and wear it again, I'm now at 480 and so on?

LhydiaSat 30-Sep-17 05:19 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#132431, "No"
In response to Reply #11

You get the 10 years back when you remove it. But if you go from mature to middle aged you stay middle aged.

yes (Anonymous)Sat 30-Sep-17 12:16 AM
Charter member
#132422, "RE: More likely,"
In response to Reply #6

yes I definately had gear worn that increased my age, as I purposely was wearing gear to age me to old age, which is what my post was about, and why I age died.

SeriphaxWed 27-Sep-17 04:08 PM
145 posts
#132412, "Edit:Double Post N/T"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Wed 27-Sep-17 04:09 PM

You probably had gear that ages you when you wear it. If you see an age death under 300 hrs that is the most likely situation. The aging gear advances your age EVERY time you put it on, afaik, so it can accumulate pretty fast.

JarmelSat 23-Sep-17 05:56 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
#132394, "Wither?"
In response to Reply #0

If this is the result of wither i may have to restart my "take the ageing component away" arguement again!

DemosSun 24-Sep-17 02:46 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#132395, "Nah. Items for sure. Wither takes relatively small amou..."
In response to Reply #2

Nt

Cerybis (Anonymous)Sat 23-Sep-17 12:30 PM
Charter member
#132391, "All my hate for this! "
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed you around and thanks for all the help!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132390 Previous topic | Next topic