Subject: "(AUTO) [ENTROPY] Beckett Atwater the Student Occultist" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132383
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 21-Sep-17 09:00 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132383, "(AUTO) [ENTROPY] Beckett Atwater the Student Occultist"

Thu Sep 21 20:56:57 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Beckett perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I liked becket!, xrus, 27-Sep-17 01:46 AM, #8
Reply First and probably last Necro. , Lhydia, 24-Sep-17 03:51 PM, #4
Reply Bah!, Kstatida, 25-Sep-17 03:14 AM, #5
Reply RE: First and probably last Necro. , Jhyrbian, 25-Sep-17 02:50 PM, #6
     Reply Hey I was flattered in both counts., Lhydia, 25-Sep-17 03:23 PM, #7
Reply Sorry for pking you in a pk mud, Kstatida, 23-Sep-17 03:15 PM, #3
Reply Farewell to a great character and GLWYN (nt), Bemused, 22-Sep-17 07:47 AM, #1
     Reply Thanks man, Jhyrbian, 22-Sep-17 09:12 PM, #2

xrusWed 27-Sep-17 01:46 AM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132408, "I liked becket!"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't see much opportunities to RP as my assassin shadow/anathema though. But I liked the not-so-conservative-pvp part of becket most, and the shooting-the-assassin-over-continents least, but it was still fun.

GLWYN

LhydiaSun 24-Sep-17 03:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132396, "First and probably last Necro. "
In response to Reply #0

I had literally sat on this role for maybe 8 years.

I was super stoked about Entropy coming back, specifically doppel, not realizing that doppel wasn't coming back.

There was a ton of 'well we'd do more with entropy if players were responding!' going around so I felt like it was a good time to go for it, but Entropy was super dead and regardless of my spell list I couldn't reanimate any interest and there were no IMMs doing anything other than Scarab dropping a random power every now and then.

I am way too aggressive to be successful with necros. The zombie timer/wait is nowhere near as bad as everyone made it out to be, conjurers are way more frustrating.

I was going to pull a Polmier and just keep him around for a year or two, especially when I realized Beckett had the PERFECT Rahsael role, but truthfully necros aren't something you can just log in and #### around and log out with, if you want to get some steam going you have to put in the time to get zombies. It was probably really obvious I didn't care if I died in pk to most people, in fact one of my favorite players has adopted basically my role and outlook currently, that's a compliment I think.

Kstastada or however, it wasn't that I was mad you killed me, it was that you were like my ONLY FRIEND or the only one that wasn't all I HATE NECROS AND ENTROPY, and I was excited that we were RPing and having fun, then you randomly dropped all that for a cheap kill. Death didn't bother me, dropping RP/FIERNDS because easy kill did.

Funnyone, you slay me. Like 5 back to back characters who hated me and sent the same tired OOC tells/and ran to my special undead spot in Shadow Grove every time I logged into camo/ambush/bash. Classic.

I do not understand how rescue works with mobs. Sometimes the mobs would rescue me, most of the time when I needed them the command just didn't go through or I got some wierd ass DO IT YOURSELF thing. I eventually just stopped trying to get zombies or any other creatures to rescue me, pretty sure it is broken sometimes. There are a couple of other exploit/possibly broken things with necro that I will revisit if I ever play another necro.

Just a lot to learn and I came to a point where I couldn't sit down for more than 30 minutes at a time to mud so shelved the char in favor of something I could log in/pk/log out with. Didn't really mean for him to auto, oh well.

Thanks for the RC win Whiysdan! Liked the rewards.

KstatidaMon 25-Sep-17 03:14 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132399, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #4

Grokko has never dropped their friendship! It was Beckett who abandoned friendship after Grokko killed him!

That loss didn't make Becket stronger, no no

JhyrbianMon 25-Sep-17 02:50 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132401, "RE: First and probably last Necro. "
In response to Reply #4

sorry for alluding that I played your char, I just like ####ing with bemused.

LhydiaMon 25-Sep-17 03:23 PM
2390 posts
#132402, "Hey I was flattered in both counts."
In response to Reply #6

At least you didn't say you deleted because the gay mudsex was getting too rough.

KstatidaSat 23-Sep-17 03:15 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132393, "Sorry for pking you in a pk mud"
In response to Reply #0

Now I know why you were so bitter.

BemusedFri 22-Sep-17 07:47 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
#132386, "Farewell to a great character and GLWYN (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

gr

JhyrbianFri 22-Sep-17 09:12 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132387, "Thanks man"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132383 Previous topic | Next topic