Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kadara the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132047
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 26-Aug-17 11:56 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132047, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kadara the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Aug 26 11:53:38 2017

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kadara perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:101

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HonestpaladinSat 26-Aug-17 04:20 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2017
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132048, "I had high hopes for the char."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 26-Aug-17 04:21 PM

The fun ran out after I got in fort...A certain member made it unbearable to even try to use cb or have chats in the fort or at shrines...Their ooc RP rubbed me the wrong way that alone killed it for me. Thanks to the IMMs for the great game!! I know you guys take a ton of hits ignore the hatters and keep pressing. Thanks to Illaeth and Odoe for the sweet loot when Kadra was younger. And to the certain fort player, please please, tone down the cb spam and the ooc rp and learn to take a hint when other players want to be left alone.

KstatidaSun 27-Aug-17 02:56 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132050, "Sorry"
In response to Reply #1

But he doesn't play when he isn't high, so asking him anything is useless.

SeriphaxWed 30-Aug-17 10:43 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2017
145 posts
#132116, "RE: Sorry"
In response to Reply #2

I am high on marijuana literally every time I log in, bar none. On Kiriam one of the imms thought I had a good RP style, or at least good enough to make such a comment. Being baked isn't a reasonable excuse, especially if you do it often. Now, I have been frustrated by said player as well. Not enough to scrap my character or anything, but I definitely feel the sentiment. What I will say is that 1) not every passing thought need be broadcast over CB and 2) there are better ways to discuss game mechanics IC than this particular player does. Their enthusiasm is admirable, as is their willingness to participate with the cabal. That player has helped a good number of people to hero etc. They are not a bad player, just more enthusiastic about CB than they need to be and less IC than perhaps they need to be if they are going to use CB so liberally. CB isn't a chat room.

HomardWed 30-Aug-17 11:02 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#132117, "There's nothing wrong with playing high*"
In response to Reply #2

I've played the majority of some of my best characters while messed up on weed or pills and I still think I'm better at RP than most.

Hell, if you take enough Xanax you can even have tons of fun with Pro or Kov over CB.

Someone else's level of inebriation shouldn't affect your ability to enjoy this game, and I doubt that someone being high is rendered "useless."

*Ambien will get you pked.

KstatidaThu 31-Aug-17 04:27 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132118, "Oh take it to the Gameplay forum"
In response to Reply #2

You drug apologists

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132047 Previous topic | Next topic