Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kaize the Sensei, Imperial Shadow Lo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131862
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-Jul-17 07:04 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131862, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kaize the Sensei, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Mon Jul 24 07:03:15 2017

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Kaize perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:51

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kaize (Anonymous)Mon 24-Jul-17 10:13 AM
Charter member
#131863, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kaize the Sensei, Imperial Shado..."
In response to Reply #0

So. Kaize. Let me just preface this whole thing by saying that I HATED Kaize. I'm a returning player who rolled Kaize with the intention of getting back in the swing of carrion fields combat. I didn't intend to take him past 20. I never intended to rp or do anything. But I met an interesting bloodoath very early on and decided to take the oath on a whim. Every time I logged in there was something just slightly interesting enough to keep me from deleting that session. And then I made Shadow Lord and went "Oh, guess I need to actually try". I decided at that point to actually try and rp a character rather than just fight mobs.

I decided, based on my sphere (Victory) and the sneakyness inherent in a Shadow Lord to play the long game. I'm sure most of you thought Kaize was a coward (and I suppose he was) but it was more his desire to always win and inability to handle defeat.

Now my goodbyes:

Glikhardiz: You seem to have gotten a fair amount of hate in and out of game but I really enjoyed our few interactions. You definitely gave me my first real feel of what Empire should feel like. I was always terrified whenever you were on but as long as I followed your orders, I always felt like I gained something.

Buon: Definitely my favorite and, if I had been able to like Kaize, I would have enjoyed fighting at your side more.

Serv: You caught my interest early and were a major reason I didn't delete at my planned 20. It's a shame our playtimes stopped lining up.

Fortress: I really didn't enjoy most of you. I felt like every time I was on once I hit hero range, you'd raid 3 heroes on 1 44-47 and then defend 3 on 1. So I'd just wait you out. I tried to give fights when it was 1 on 1 though, like when Yanni killed me last. But then Buon signed on and I needed to play tactically, hence the immediate tiger claw

I've already rolled my next and have had more fun/rp in one afternoon than I did the entire lifetime of Kaize.

Glikhardiz (Anonymous)Mon 24-Jul-17 02:53 PM
Charter member
#131864, "I'm glad that you've enjoed your time in the Empire."
In response to Reply #1

Good luck with your next and...(THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!)

Buon (Anonymous)Mon 24-Jul-17 05:43 PM
Charter member
#131865, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kaize the Sensei, Imperial Shado..."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go, but you are one of the lucky few who have leadership position early in the ranks! How awesome is that. That is not something easy to get, but if you don't enjoy the character I understand. Buon was always ready to rank you up/gear you up if you ask. GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131862 Previous topic | Next topic