Subject: "(DEL) Behnestkitn the Battle-Marked Hunter of Cowards" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13181
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-Dec-02 12:08 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13181, "(DEL) Behnestkitn the Battle-Marked Hunter of Cowards"

Thu Dec 19 00:04:59 2002

11 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Behnestkitn perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:241
PK Ratio:38% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Behnestkitn the Battle-Marked Hunter of Cowa..., Helga (Guest), 21-Dec-02 05:36 AM, #33
Reply RE: (DEL) Behnestkitn the Battle-Marked Hunter of Cowa..., btstander (Guest), 20-Dec-02 10:07 PM, #31
Reply Hmm, Sinlauk (Guest), 19-Dec-02 05:34 AM, #11
Reply RE: Hmm, behn (Guest), 20-Dec-02 11:29 PM, #32
Reply Hmph, Alnallander, 19-Dec-02 01:16 AM, #5
Reply RE: Hmph, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 01:32 AM, #6
Reply to one and all, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 12:33 AM, #2
Reply my stats and stuff if anyone cares, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 12:37 AM, #3
Reply One orc player eh?, Vortigern (Guest), 19-Dec-02 12:44 AM, #4
Reply Bloody hell...well done., Anith (Guest), 19-Dec-02 01:35 AM, #7
Reply RE: to one and all, Sassmi (Guest), 19-Dec-02 02:20 AM, #8
Reply Damn..., Airael (Guest), 19-Dec-02 03:21 AM, #9
Reply *sigh*, Kragnar (Guest), 19-Dec-02 03:30 AM, #10
Reply Good luck, Trajeona (Guest), 19-Dec-02 09:35 AM, #12
Reply about the orc, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 12:39 PM, #16
Reply RE: to one and all, Ulthur, 19-Dec-02 09:57 AM, #13
Reply further exp for ulthur, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 12:37 PM, #15
Reply RE: to one and all, Nwayreth (Guest), 19-Dec-02 10:44 AM, #14
Reply RE: to one and all, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 02:37 PM, #19
Reply Decent job all around, Thrakburzug, 19-Dec-02 01:04 PM, #17
Reply RE: Decent job all around, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 02:33 PM, #18
Reply Big ol Behnestykitten is gone, Kierning (Guest), 19-Dec-02 06:54 PM, #20
Reply RE: Big ol Behnestykitten is gone, behn (Guest), 19-Dec-02 08:11 PM, #21
Reply RE: to behn, Verahg (Guest), 19-Dec-02 09:39 PM, #22
Reply RE: to behn, behn (Guest), 20-Dec-02 02:23 PM, #29
Reply RE: to one and all, Guen (Guest), 19-Dec-02 11:42 PM, #23
Reply RE: dangit., Bajula, 20-Dec-02 03:12 AM, #24
Reply your still alive Dimion? n/t, Quid (Guest), 20-Dec-02 09:11 AM, #25
Reply RE: your still alive Dimion? n/t, Bajula, 23-Dec-02 02:19 PM, #34
Reply RE: dangit., behn (Guest), 20-Dec-02 10:54 AM, #26
Reply Kudos to you, Nycoe (Guest), 20-Dec-02 11:48 AM, #27
Reply RE: Kudos to you, behn (Guest), 20-Dec-02 02:19 PM, #28
Reply RE: to one and all, noldan (Guest), 20-Dec-02 02:32 PM, #30
Reply No way! the most famous orc falls!, Someone (Guest), 19-Dec-02 12:21 AM, #1

Helga (Guest)Sat 21-Dec-02 05:36 AM

#13182, "RE: (DEL) Behnestkitn the Battle-Marked Hunter of Cowa..."
In response to Reply #0

Sheesh to bad I was lookin foward to hero'n and traveling with the horde. All well well done I've met you before and your role play seems well and I'm glad you became chief. Good luck next time and I hope to see you soon.

btstander (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 10:07 PM

#13183, "RE: (DEL) Behnestkitn the Battle-Marked Hunter of Cowa..."
In response to Reply #0

wow 27con x's 3= 81 deaths and still had a 38% pk nice work keep on truckin and come back safe thats a order

Sinlauk (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 05:34 AM

#13184, "Hmm"
In response to Reply #0

Was good ranking with yah at the svirfs.

Got ya I think sometimes.

Tell me,how the hell did ya resist my feind twice today?

behn (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 11:29 PM

#13185, "RE: Hmm"
In response to Reply #11

well had on mage gear had almost 1.4k hp and lots of saves not to much dam and hit though just from my axes thats how

AlnallanderThu 19-Dec-02 01:16 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13186, "Hmph"
In response to Reply #0

Wanted to be the one who put you down, but I didn't love the circumstances when it happened. Enjoyed our fights for the most part, especially when I wasn't surprised by them.

A fond memory: You challenging me when we were in the 20's-low 30's. We fought, you with a wrath weapon.... Made me chuckle.

Played a ballsy orc for the most part, sticking around when I don't think you should have, but definately ballsy. Kudos on that.

About the three deaths in the orc village: I wasn't the one who started the fights but I wasn't about to not finish em.

Great job

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 01:32 AM

#13187, "RE: Hmph"
In response to Reply #5

about you killing me three times in a row in the orc village was just a rp thing for me once i got mad stayed mad oh well thanks for leaving or prob would have con died that day

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 12:33 AM

#13188, "to one and all"
In response to Reply #0

well where to start and what to say.......

well i leave on the 28th of dec i am shipping out and will be travel by ship to a differnt battlefield *wink* so i deleted with one death left

bout my cf life i have been playin a very very long time, had a assassin in shadow, 2 knigts, ranked up with thror and seen ages come and go and cant say enough bout the game and all the imms everyone have fun (rember its just a game)
this is one of my many orcs had alot of fun with this one, even though i was always on the losing side it seemed played this one a little differnt then my others. tried to play the angry orc i kept names of all who ganged and full looted me to return the favor other then that i took almost nothing as many will vouch for oh well...

now for my titles at rank 22 i got the tatt and title for hunting down a group that ganged me and killing them all solo right afterwards with blue dragon eq and cruel axe, my second part the battle marked i got when i was marked as hunted of the village then i got the horde, and killed all the villagers that where on inculding two in thier shrine so thrak made me battle-marked hunter of cowards now to goodbyes.....(and if i forget it is because its late jsut post it and i will reply if i can)

IMMS; thrak; man you make the game worth coming back to over and over you are hilariuos and was great to be around you, even took a few vaction days to come interact with you in the morning :0) hope i did you well

Scions;

trajeona; you are first because you stuck around we ranked up together and was great traveling with you always felt safe when you where around and for me that was a differnt kind of feeling than i was used to oh well keep up the good work

anith; well i rember you wording me when you where like rank 20 and i was chieftan now you are a darn fine hero and a hell of a advisor you never even questioned if i needed help just asked when and where tried to do the same for you was great....

vortigern; same with you youngings coming up and you are a very decent shaman and getting better all the time seems though me and you always had bad luck when it was just us oh well was real fun

helga; you where also the young to big keep it up you will make a good orc smash smash

to the other scions; khurmen and the old crew was great being with you guys when you where in power and such sad to see oyu all go but oh well the names are hard to rember but jsut post i will reply

Maran= well half of you where good rp'ers and fun to fight the other half i would not let walk my dog, multi killin full lootin people

Ulthur; you where decent but i rember you full looting me when i was young never had any respect for you after that oh well

alnallander; one maran i actually liked keep up the good work and man your virt are scary

brenbardo i think you where the only paladin i could beat on a regular basis being small just did not help think i just lagged you out and out damaged you plus at my best had about 1.3k hp

esmi; you where fun becuase you never did the com wrath!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like so many other paladins did

nexuns;

Kragnar; man you are just a tank never minded helping you counted you a friend no matter who held the balance and you would go balls to the wall jsut like me i loved it half the group would say got out safe and me and you with the classic "gt dead" "gt get any of my clothes?" stay strong

kyiela and the pumpkin lady (you know who you are) posted on yours already but took a while but realy warmed up to you both where fun to have around

the rest of nexuns always seemed like you where lookin out for you eq oh well thats just a opion for me

tribs;

brazagur; what ever happend to you we grew up together you show me where that cool axe was then whammo never seen you again after about a week of you at hero i know the marans multied and full looted but get over it

noldruk(sp) was fun seein you big then getting up to fight along side you where jsut nasty keep up the IMM!

battle; well half of you where friends the other half could not stand me happened about half way through i think hell two villagers helped me get chieftan

treklash; gratz on the con die you where nasty and always stud up for what you thought i love that

tuverstkagg)sp) yes the horde was nasty and i at first i did not like to gang but when there is 25 people in your pk and only one other evil you got to do something

bryvaac; man you started talkin to me at rank 22 when i got my title then we all smashed everyone oh well your villagers turned into butt heads so is tarted killin them

guenrayvn; was good talkin to you and we diffently had good times together all went sour in the end still one hell of a fighter

sylvan;

sassmi; druids the arch emeny of orcs nothing i could ever do to even come close to beating you nice deal with the hunt there at the end on my last run

nunchyk; well you where diffently good at what you do we sparred a bunch either of us died only a few times keep it up

well now to everyone i love this game and all its people it is very fun to me and a good way to relieve stress please post if i missed you did not mean to and email me only means of contact i will have while i am in the big sand box

htvfc1133@aol.com
Matt Grindstaff
CWO2 USMC
SAT COMM CHIEF

"its breakfast in hell and I am buyin the coffee lets go"

p.s. my past chars that i think worth mentiong are
derseklaiet (scion orc chief) no tat
tillilare (scion orc chief) no tat
Markianise (maran storm paladin) shokai's tat pre cabal
Trustin (maran storm paladin) shokai's tat pre cabal

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 12:37 AM

#13214, "my stats and stuff if anyone cares"
In response to Reply #2

did not prac anything other then what i got through ranking orcs skills are great horde rocks(just sucks cant use them for overrun) and one last thing no leader con sucks!!!

will post more later jsut real tired right nwo and trying to get everything ready to go

<1100hp 494m 893mv 22700tnl> prac
charge 1%( 0%) axe 100%(100%)
dagger 1%( 0%) flail 1%( 0%)
mace 100%( 100%) polearm 1%( 0%)
spear 1%( 0%) sword 100%(100%)
whip 1%( 0%) bash 100%(100%)
berserk 92%( 82%) dirt kicking 99%( 89%)
dodge 96%( 91%) enhanced damage 100%(100%)
hand to hand 36%( 26%) kick 1%( 0%)
parry 93%( 83%) trip 99%( 89%)
second attack 100%(100%) third attack 99%( 99%)
shield cleave 1%( 0%) lash 1%( 0%)
fast healing 99%( 89%) hide 100%(100%)
steal 75%( 65%) recall 100%(100%)
butcher 93%( 83%) warcry 90%( 80%)
dual wield 100%(100%) headbutt 100%( 100%)
cheap shot 94%( 84%) dash 1%( 0%)
pen 1%( 0%) exsanguinate 79%( 69%)
crushing assault 100%(100%) spinebreaker 100%( 90%)
fallback 75%( 65%) ingest spoils 1%( 0%)
regurgitate 1%( 0%) demoralize 77%( 67%)
savage feeding 100%(100%) fashion war banner 80%( 70%)
trample 92%( 82%) enslave 77%( 67%)
track prey 1%( 0%) desecration 75%( 65%)
set snares 75%( 65%) grapple weapon 95%( 85%)
overrun 75%( 65%) assemble horde 90%( 80%)
demand tribute 90%( 80%) rally forces 90%( 80%)
forced march 80%( 70%)
You have 12 practice sessions left.

Vortigern (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 12:44 AM

#13213, "One orc player eh?"
In response to Reply #2

Fought with your Tillaire and enjoyed fighting with ''The Chief''. First of all, thanks for the compliment. I'm trying my best and usually things go well. That hoard was quite efficient many times...very nasty. To end this post, you were a great fighter of the darkness...wish that little improvised farewell party in the Cabal Limbo was fun for you as it was for me...ANITH WAS DRUNK! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good luck on that next battlefield and come back healthy and more orc than ever!

Anith (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 01:35 AM

#13212, "Bloody hell...well done."
In response to Reply #2

My biggest regret is being always in form or sleeping...I loose out on alot of interactions. You were fun to travel with, but wish we could have done more than just hunt and raid. I think orcs are cool, the whole clan idea...but I lack the skill to pull one off. They just seem so damn vulnerable to me....but hell...you pulled it off many times..so that just shows your skill. (Those wrath vulns and sunray vulns are scary to see...and unless you are prepping 24/7 I think you will get rocked by them...)

Glad you stuck it out when you were getting run down there a while back. All of CF will be worst off with your passing....

Take care.

Sassmi (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 02:20 AM

#13211, "RE: to one and all"
In response to Reply #2

Kudos to the orc chief. We didn't fight that much, but during the times that we actually did, I have things on my side. Full moon and stuff like that, even though you have your horde, but the hunt basically tear you apart.

Don't eat the strawberry! Its poisonous!

Airael (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 03:21 AM

#13210, "Damn..."
In response to Reply #2

I really liked having you around in the Inn. A weird thing for an elf too. The drinks you would ask for were the funniest and I admired the fact you actually caused no trouble. Thanks for 'youknowwhat' again, yes I still have it. Anyway, have fun and all and I hope you return to the Fields again...

Kragnar (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 03:30 AM

#13209, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #2

Damn, I probably had the most fun when you were around. I would sign on go 'who pk' scroll down....ahh yes orc friend. 'Have you gathered a horde?' reply 'Yep'.....'lets go' hehe and thats how it went. We would go in and bash people to death, or die trying. Through the good days and the bad I always had fun traveling with you. Thanks for the fun. Peace.

Trajeona (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 09:35 AM

#13207, "Good luck"
In response to Reply #2

We had our fun, didn't we? Had some rough times, almost always outnumbered, but we definitely made up for it on our last night. Took a few with us, eh?

You played that orc just right; a good blend of the 'grunting idiot' mixed with a real sly cleverness that I liked. And guts...no shortage of that...you always went in guns blazing. It never ceased to amaze me the amount of times you'd get killed/full looted, and you would just shrug it off, smile, and says 'let's go.'

In short, well played. You'll be missed.

Chief Warrant eh? Well, that's the best of both worlds....don't have to be a peon, but don't have the headaches of 'regular' officers...good call. Hope everything goes well...keep up posted!

Trajeona, orc healer extraordinnaire

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 12:39 PM

#13208, "about the orc"
In response to Reply #12

well i tried to be cunning but play a orc that was not scared of much (only Nwayreth) so i tried to keep it up and for the full lootin stuff i had full con and 4 trains when i hit hero thats a total of 27con and i went through it all was great and did not regret much and we had a real good last night!

UlthurThu 19-Dec-02 09:57 AM
44 posts
#13205, "RE: to one and all"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't get to fight you very much, but it sure seemed like you stuck it out a lot. Orcs seem to be a rather large disadvantage against paladins, especially considering there will never be more than one orc (the chief) in the range of any storm or elf paladin. I don't remember full looting you, especially when you were younger... unless you sat at the lower ranks for a while, Behn hadn't even been rolled before Ulthur was a hero. That and I rarely full-loot, especially someone who has not full-looted me before. That doesn't mean it didn't happen though, so I appologize. Ulthur doesn't appologize, but I as a player do.

Good luck.
.ulthur

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 12:37 PM

#13206, "further exp for ulthur"
In response to Reply #13

well aas i said last night was real tired it was during a raid and i had just killed a dawn member though i did not loot them you came in and a maran got me then i was looted nothing bad on your part just left a sour taste in my mouth

Nwayreth (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 10:44 AM

#13203, "RE: to one and all"
In response to Reply #2

Good Job Sir!
had a lot of fun with you, hope to see you again when yer back, about a year and a half and i will be stationed on a ship, i cant imagine what it's gonna be like being underway and not being able to play cf, that is gonna suck. Thanks for keeping the deal with the heralds we made, i did my best to protect you while you were in the inn. you prolly liked it when you were naked and i would fly down with a set of midnight, or a nice axe or anything like that. See ya later Behn

ET2 Kevin Moore USCG (hence callin yas sir) AKA Kraenesk

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 02:37 PM

#13204, "RE: to one and all"
In response to Reply #14

well never would have figured you as coast guard you where awful mean for being a search and rescue guy no realy with your char you seemed to play the balance of you attack me, i kill you. or if you make me loose my kill, i kill you. when i did fight you those few times i knew i was done for you reverted and with my best set only got a devestate with you in human form you where my favorite spinebreak and run shifter to fight always worked on you, never on astracio oh well and this will be my third east pac i love being on ship!

ThrakburzugThu 19-Dec-02 01:04 PM
83 posts
#13201, "Decent job all around"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I liked Behnie at low levels, thought he was a weak chief when he started and then thought he got better. Points for not whining about dying (although almost no orcs that I know of do). Good interactions with me and with others that I watched. I think the time you took out the two ragers that Thror gave you the title for (not me, although I would have done so too) was the only time I saw you log in and not die. Good luck with the shipping out, and come back alive so you can make another orc.

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 02:33 PM

#13202, "RE: Decent job all around"
In response to Reply #17

well my problem when i first got to chief was no allies realy and always getting mutli/full looted so i just kept truckin get eq, die, get more eq, die then rinse and repeat well then when i finaly got to play a bunch you where not realy on and yeah now that i think about it did not realy ever log on and not die, but when i log on to play for a few hours thats what i do wether i keep dieing or own all does not matter to me just there to have fun and p.s. getting preps as a orc sucks and p.p.s no chieftan con sucks

Kierning (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 06:54 PM

#13199, "Big ol Behnestykitten is gone"
In response to Reply #2

As everybody has said, your balls-to-the-wall style was just amazing. I can't count how many "rock on, Behn," and "keep on truckin, Behn" posts there are on Dio's log board. hehe

The first time I talked to you, I was pretty frightened. Level 25 or so gnome invoker and an orc. Feared the worst when I went to group with you. Thankfully I was wrong After that, I didn't see you for a while, until I was in the drow city with Alnallander, and you were talking trash to him. He words, whoops your ass in short fashion, and returns to whoop up on drow warrior students or whatever they're called. I was like, "That's it? You're back already?" hahahaha

After that, and we heroed up, we had a great time. You must have asked me to locate the pickaxe with tips of diamonds about 50 times. It was probably the most common thing I heard from you. A close second was "Want to go hunt?." It was always nice to have a big shielded orc with the horde to lead the charge into the village.

The only thing I didn't like about you, was that your speech was often far too eloquent for an orc. I can imagine it gets hard being a thick-headed 'Smashum smashum now!' talking orc, though.

Come back from over there, and whoop some more CF ass.

Kierning, the Pumpkin Princess (damn, that would have been a great title for me)

behn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 08:11 PM

#13200, "RE: Big ol Behnestykitten is gone"
In response to Reply #20

yeah normally i was either naked, or wanted to hunt though we never did get my pickaxes hehehe had alot of fun with you and the nexuns was good knowing that when i was gettin stomped you would word me enven though my name was a b@#%$#$ oh well keep truckin and i'll be back, and yes talking all the time like a dumb orc is a pain i tried to talk in the third person all the time that is all i could stand i hate not being able to understand people

Verahg (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 09:39 PM

#13197, "RE: to behn"
In response to Reply #2

It was fun. When you were at your were hearing the banshees I wanted so
badly to just kill you and have be rid of you, as an orc should, but as a
player I just couldn't bring myself to it. You seemed to grow into the
chief position. It would of been fun had there been time to have a
challenge. Be safe and return to make another Orc, or any character.

V

behn (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 02:23 PM

#13198, "RE: to behn"
In response to Reply #22

yeah i could tell you where ready to try and take me out, i always kept one set of preps just for the occasion after i died they where normaly the first thing i got, from my past chars learned to fight orcs real well well man you where great and you and straklaw have fun going for chief

Guen (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 11:42 PM

#13196, "RE: to one and all"
In response to Reply #2

I was glad when the old chief was deposed, and you got it. THen, you started always hanging out with Scions. We were buddies enough that you didn't bash me, just hit me some...so I was always stunning out your groupmates. THat one day on eastern road where i must have stunned all of you about four times...was a heck of a lot of fun. I'm not sure if you had the horde that time i fought you when you were with the healer, and I ended up pulling her into the village to her death, but I know you had like 10 things, and I think I got hit by two of them when I fought ya. You were Guenrayn's friend, and he liked you. He even defended you a few tiems to others, until more reports of ganging, and of attacking the village came in. You know, he wouldn't even mind the ganging, but when you hit the giant, you are no longer even an associate he cares to talk to on a semi'friendly level...thats just his commitment. Anyway, good char, good work, and stay safe on that other battlefield.

where ya from, anyway?

Guen

BajulaFri 20-Dec-02 03:12 AM
929 posts
#13192, "RE: dangit."
In response to Reply #2

you ROCKED!! (as a player) as a char i didn't like ya but you had my respect.
just typed out a big ol pile o stuff and realized alot of it i cant as my char is still alive so i just erased it. i hope i remember to post it when i die. anyway suffice to say after meeting behn i think i might try an orc next... muhuhahahaha but i dunno i like goodies.
can't help it i personally believe in goodness and such sooo. it is hard to play evil for me.
any pointers?

-dimion the negative pk% guy.

Quid (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 09:11 AM

#13194, "your still alive Dimion? n/t"
In response to Reply #24

n/t

BajulaMon 23-Dec-02 02:19 PM
929 posts
#13195, "RE: your still alive Dimion? n/t"
In response to Reply #25

so far.. amazing ain't it? have had a lot of work to do so haven't played in a while between work and the holiday family stuff it looks like i'm going to do the long on for a bit to keep him alive for a bit. but nah he ain't going out with a delete. con or age for me.. i'm betting on con though. hehe

behn (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 10:54 AM

#13193, "RE: dangit."
In response to Reply #24

yeah i know EXACTLY what you are talkin about and i will look for you when you go

Nycoe (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 11:48 AM

#13190, "Kudos to you"
In response to Reply #2

Hey you're forgetting about your favorite thief. I like to picking on you after our duel in the inn. After that death in Galadon and you said you got one drop of blood left, I just want to take you out alone. Damn fox ruined it for me. Now that you gone mind telling me what is that trick you got for dealing with thief like me? ps come back alive

behn (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 02:19 PM

#13191, "RE: Kudos to you"
In response to Reply #27

well dag nab i did forget every time "someone" would say hello to me would auto think it was you hehehe well you and your cheap shots where just nasty, nasty i say well it was real fun email me for the trick

noldan (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 02:32 PM

#13189, "RE: to one and all"
In response to Reply #2

Ok I rolled an orca while ago and upon reading this I decided to give orcs a try, Ok they suck two reasons orcs got that clan channel which is amn annoying becouse it makes the clan to clsoe together, and two orcs have THE worst role players in the game, Trust they can speak like retarded 9 year olds on crack, but there still horrible, or maybee its just my standers anyway, I figured Is it becouse theres no chief? or becouse there justh orrible RPers?

Someone (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 12:21 AM

#13215, "No way! the most famous orc falls!"
In response to Reply #0

I am not sure but I think CF just took a loss.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13181 Previous topic | Next topic