Subject: "(AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader of" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13140
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Dec-02 08:26 PM
Member since 20th Jun 2024
16945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13140, "(AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader of"

Mon Dec 16 20:22:34 2002

12 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Astarcio perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:447
PK Ratio:82% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Astarcio (Guest), 16-Dec-02 08:53 PM, #1
     Reply See you in Hell, cursed bird!, Vortigern (Guest), 16-Dec-02 09:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: See you in Hell, cursed bird!, Astarcio (Guest), 16-Dec-02 11:46 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Orinah (Guest), 16-Dec-02 09:37 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Astarcio (Guest), 16-Dec-02 11:44 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Orinah (Guest), 17-Dec-02 03:12 AM, #16
     Reply Rest well old friend...., Wasarbe (Guest), 16-Dec-02 09:41 PM, #4
     Reply When I heard the news, I nearly opened my champagne ear..., Deveskrius (Guest), 16-Dec-02 10:41 PM, #5
     Reply RE: When I heard the news, I nearly opened my champagne..., Astarcio (Guest), 16-Dec-02 11:47 PM, #8
          Reply Thankfully., Deveskrius (Guest), 17-Dec-02 12:12 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Ashloch (Guest), 16-Dec-02 11:48 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Astarcio (Guest), 16-Dec-02 11:53 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., About damn time (Guest), 17-Dec-02 01:36 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Astarcio (Guest), 17-Dec-02 07:32 AM, #21
     Reply You wouldn't by any chance be Severyns, would you?, Delanan, 17-Dec-02 01:58 AM, #13
     Reply Severyns was no Sokolov., Valguarnera, 17-Dec-02 02:54 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Severyns was no Sokolov., Nycoe (Guest), 17-Dec-02 10:59 AM, #25
     Reply RE: You wouldn't by any chance be Severyns, would you?, Astarcuio (Guest), 17-Dec-02 07:29 AM, #20
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Lardovian (Guest), 17-Dec-02 02:28 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., behn (Guest), 17-Dec-02 06:07 AM, #17
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Astarcio (Guest), 17-Dec-02 07:28 AM, #19
          Reply I agree with Behn on this, incognito, 17-Dec-02 07:55 AM, #22
               Reply RE: I agree with Behn on this, Astarcio (Guest), 17-Dec-02 08:17 AM, #23
                    Reply Why delete Graham's post?, DarkKnight, 18-Dec-02 01:53 PM, #27
                         Reply RE: Why delete Graham's post?, Valguarnera, 18-Dec-02 02:22 PM, #28
     Reply I never knew you but...., Wemnar, 17-Dec-02 07:21 AM, #18
     Reply In defense..., Ulthur, 17-Dec-02 08:22 AM, #24
     Reply Wow. I mean, wow., Dallevian, 17-Dec-02 02:53 PM, #26
     Reply RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..., Helga (Guest), 21-Dec-02 05:51 AM, #29

Astarcio (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 08:53 PM

#13141, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #0

Well....I finally died. All Scions and Orcs are going to be partying tonight. Anyway, This was my first Shifter and all I can say is WOW.
I enjoyed this character alot although i rolled it up as a total PK bastard.

A bit of my role....I grew up in Tar Valon and thats where my hatred of Orcs and Scions came from. Orcs from there damn pounding drums and scions from always running through Tar Valon.

Goodbyes: Well I lasted through many generations and there were many people I have seen through the years. I will just say general goodbyes since I cant remember everyone.

Wasarbre - You were a great friend when I hit my early 40's. We ranked together and became good friends. Thanks for including me in the crusade.

Gorach - You were another good friend and I loved the way you made Your dwarf come alive. I loved the interactions we would all have. Both of you arguing made time go by much nicer when I was in the air.

Scions:

Anith - A definite foe...couldnt have asked for more in the skies in an enemy. I knew when I saw you about my time hunting others would drop to nil. Was fun fighting you but I think you scions shouldnt be able to allow your pets to flhy with you.

All other scions....It was fun hunting you and dying to you. You fought well and most didnt complain.

Ragers:

Didn't associate with any of you really. I let ya be for the most part though I did hunt a few dark ones of you. Tobel* something...you were only one I didnt want to go near after the 2 times you hurled my ass.

Sylvan:

Though i liked your cause and supported you when i could, I would really get upset when ya would hunt Storm Giants. Thats probably why we never got close.

Nexus:

Same reason as Sylvan...I would hunt ya during your lil charged againest the Storm Giants. Otherwise we would not interact. Though your suiding with the dark most of the time (walking with scions and orcs) is disheartening.

Warlocks:

Lardovian: I liked ya. Though we didn't much interact on the ground, we did so in the air. Enjoyed our lil fly abouts.

Others: Didnt interact with you people much either...with the Ice Drake wars and just flying around...didnt get to interact much.

Marans:

I will not speak names here but you people pissed me off royally. 2 different brigade members killed me, and you guys refused to attack a paladin that turned with a title "student of darkness". You people need to wake up.

If I forgot anyone special...please feel free to comment and ill try to remeber soemthing bout ya.

See ya in the Azure Fields.

Vortigern (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 09:29 PM

#13168, "See you in Hell, cursed bird!"
In response to Reply #1

I hated you so much! Always picking on me when I was hurt or not ready or naked...died to you once I think. Oh well, learned a lot about birds. I'm glad I was the one to finish you off...was planning to rot you but picked the wrong key and it ended me, withering you...and well you know what happened.

You won't get into the Azure fields, it's a faerie tale!
See ya in the fields!

Astarcio (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 11:46 PM

#13169, "RE: See you in Hell, cursed bird!"
In response to Reply #2

Heh...you know nothing....They picked me up and dropped me in the fields. There is a place for Lightwalkers after dying. *smile*

Orinah (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 09:37 PM

#13165, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #1

I fought you a few times with Stargher, until I slept you and you died, at which point you seemed to take a certain disinterest in me, and you never attacked Orinah, and only once on Rhevaen. Eagle and lion is a potent combo, and my only real gripe is you seemed to only pick on people that were weaker than you, not taking many chances that I could see. Of course it is only my perspective. Good PKing, maybe you'll come back as something other than just another face in the light gang.

Astarcio (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 11:44 PM

#13166, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #3

Hmm....Stargher..yeah I remeber that death. Wasnt it a gang bang though? As far as Orinah..I believe you were a Scion Invoker if im not mistaken. You were early In Astarcio's life, though I believe I killed ya once, ya said you werent in body at the time.

I must say early on in life, I was just getting aquainted with the whole shifter class so I wasnt as aggressive early on in life.

I don't know why you would think I picked on the younger ones. I was a human though and there were many in my range. I would focus on orcs first then any scions that I saw. Most of the hero scions would usually walk together so I would attack anyone I could find straying along by themselves. Pretty much the only class I wouldnt attack would be necro/liches unless I had back-up.

Orinah (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 03:12 AM

#13167, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #6

Well, wouldn't say gang bang. I slept you, maledicted you, and a healer lashed you once to wake you up and I did the rest. Although, it was a gang loot. And yes, I remember somewhat Orinah's death...outskirts of Galadon...was fighting someone and you dropped down and my link went dead. Came back at the pit. You were there too, dropping things and sacraficing them. I suppose to be the bad ass doing it right in front of me. *shrug* As for walking together, I didn't have people with me much, and I'd walk down eastern and hear people yelling about eagles attacking them...but always gone by the time I came along. Suppose I might be a little bitter, I really didn't like you obviously, I thought you were just...well, cheap. As I said before however, just my opinion and all that.

P.S. It wasn't too early in your life, you were a hero when I was Mordan, which was before Orinah.

Wasarbe (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 09:41 PM

#13164, "Rest well old friend...."
In response to Reply #1

We had some fun times. The whole Legion of the Ice-Drake episode was something I will always remember. Since the death of the old dwarf....I have watched you continue to live the life of a true crusador.

My current charactor enjoys the air fights as well....*wink*

Rest well old friend.

Deveskrius (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 10:41 PM

#13161, "When I heard the news, I nearly opened my champagne ear..."
In response to Reply #1

I think the title of the msg sums it all up quite nicely. Much respect.

Astarcio (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 11:47 PM

#13162, "RE: When I heard the news, I nearly opened my champagne..."
In response to Reply #5

Although we didnt fight to much, I was really looking forward to sac'ing your axes...ah well good luck to you.

Deveskrius (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 12:12 AM

#13163, "Thankfully."
In response to Reply #8

I only died to one airform thus far, and he's dead and gone before you started fighting me. As it was, you never prepped to fight me so I'm not sure how you aimed on landing the kill with me other then me dying on teleport and you locating corpse *shrug*. Either way, one less mean-ole airform on my arse.

Ashloch (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 11:48 PM

#13159, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #1

It's one thing to be a pk bastard, you were a cheap bitch. You'd kill me, always full loot me, then wait above the chasm or wherever I was reequiping and do it again. You'd try to multi kill me naked for hours or until I got disgusted and quit out. If things turned the least bit against you you would hide and then quit out. You were nothin but a punk.

Astarcio (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 11:53 PM

#13160, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #9

Heh Ashloch...ahh I remeber now you were that other bird rising in scion. *chuckle* The reason why I went after you when you were about was I didn't want 2 scion birds flying around attacking me. So best attempt to kill one of you off. Guess that was you.

I rarely would leave thera if there was a good fight to be had....on occassion I would leave for not wanting to deal with soembody or just to tired. Anyway, I was one of the few lightwalkers that would stay in thera when you scions were ruling the world.

About damn time (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 01:36 AM

#13157, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #1

Never really interacted with you with either my goodies or my baddies. Just knew there would be an eagle/lion dropping in. Repeatedly. Color me bitter, but it just annoyed the hell outta me. With probably 50+ attacks (or more) on my characters, not one death.

Were there other characters you'd play when not playing flyto;murder or was this your only one at the time?

I realize I've let my bitterness prevail and ooc you're probably just as swell as the next guy. The eagle/lion thing was just a pain in the patoot.

Astarcio (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 07:32 AM

#13158, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #12

Hmm, don't know who you were but If i attacked you that many times and not a single kill, Good Job!

I have another character about, I won't say who *chuckle* but you need another character to change to when all you do with these shifters is stay shifted. It was hard not to talk to anyone for that many hours.

DelananTue 17-Dec-02 01:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13153, "You wouldn't by any chance be Severyns, would you?"
In response to Reply #1

Okay, that was mostly a joke.

Bonus points to anyone who actually remembers Severyns!

ValguarneraTue 17-Dec-02 02:54 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13155, "Severyns was no Sokolov."
In response to Reply #13

Not half as deathfull.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Nycoe (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 10:59 AM

#13156, "RE: Severyns was no Sokolov."
In response to Reply #15

Severyns is a gnome with eagle form if my memory still good might be mistaken with Ventania(sp),human Masters eagle. Sokolov is elf falcon if I think. When I was around,he always flies to me for herbs.

Astarcuio (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 07:29 AM

#13154, "RE: You wouldn't by any chance be Severyns, would you?"
In response to Reply #13

Sorry I'm not....but that dam name sounds familiar.

Lardovian (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 02:28 AM

#13152, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #1

So finally you can come to join us at the other side, hmm?

Not many left now from my days. To those: You better hurry, or the party's going to be over

As you said, we didn't get to travel much, but I did feel comfortable with having you around up there. Was a pain getting ahold of you sometimes though

I hope you'll be back, a bit early to call the quits yet, hmm?

Now come and have a goblet of wine with the others, old bird.

Lardovian

behn (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 06:07 AM

#13146, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #1

well i wont rant but i seriously disliked you yeah i know its rp or what ever but you killed me so many times naked right after i unghosted in a row was sick think i lost three-four con to you alone all you would say is "magic killed my parents so me kill you" .. oh wait its was i hate orcs thing, oh well maybe in real life you dont steal candy from baby and take advantage of the elderly but if player karma has anything to do with anything that is what i put you at doing, oh well dont think i ever beat you more then once with all my prot, horde and anything else i could come up with a diffent pk monster (not viorsiona but close) c ya in the fields

Astarcio (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 07:28 AM

#13147, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #17

Ahh Behnestkitn,

Yes..I had a thing for orcs. They just made such a nice meal for the eagle. Heh the reason why I attacked you constantly was your continious use of Tar Valon. I swore early on any orc going through the city at anytime, would pay for the incursion.

Just to let ya know about Karma, I play/played mostly healers and rarely get to pk like I did with this character. So yeah, player karma led me to this character. *chuckle* Be Well, maybe now you will live to a ripe old age.

incognitoTue 17-Dec-02 07:55 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13148, "I agree with Behn on this"
In response to Reply #19

When I played Persumal I qas quite sickened by your multi-killing naked people as soon as they unghosted. Persumal viewed you as lacking honor, and thought you had let yourself become what we were supposed to destroy.

Astarcio (Guest)Tue 17-Dec-02 08:17 AM

#13149, "RE: I agree with Behn on this"
In response to Reply #22

Well concerning the orc multi-killing...I had no problem with going after orcs once they left there home. I usually would give them a warning after the first kill to stay there.

As for the other Multi-killing...If scions talked back or were a future threat to me (bird shifters mostly) I went after them relentlessly.

There were some times I did not realize people had just died. I would be flying about and wouldnty really look at names, Id be looking for the pk flag when i did "where". So if an enemy unghosted just when I was flying over, I attacked. To those people I'm sorry.

As for looting...had no problem sac'ing everything i could. Just not good to let the darkness recover all there clothing with a chip on there shoulder ready to pounce on the first lightwalker they find when they unghosted.

As for honor...I must say this....Most of my fights were me againest one or two players. I rarely grouped with others cept to raid. And as for the orc..he usually walked with 10 pets..ever have 10 pets on ya all trying to spinebreak ya. *chuckle*

DarkKnightWed 18-Dec-02 01:53 PM
0 posts
#13150, "Why delete Graham's post?"
In response to Reply #23

I think he had a pretty fair and correct statement. Sure it was a flame, but it wasn't anything worse then what's gone on other people's goodbye notes. If you're a multikilling airform, you're immune to being called on it when you die?

ValguarneraWed 18-Dec-02 02:22 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13151, "RE: Why delete Graham's post?"
In response to Reply #27

If it's more than X% name-calling, it goes away. There's a difference between criticism and flame.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

WemnarTue 17-Dec-02 07:21 AM
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#13145, "I never knew you but...."
In response to Reply #1

If everybody hates you like that....man I got something to say.....

DAMN GOOD JOB!!!!!

Teehee

UlthurTue 17-Dec-02 08:22 AM
44 posts
#13144, "In defense..."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see the last of the Ice-drake crew go. Always invaluable to have an air major around.

"I will not speak names here but you people pissed me off royally. 2 different brigade members killed me, and you guys refused to attack a paladin that turned with a title "student of darkness". You people need to wake up."

You didn't point out that the two times you died because of a Maran were in the heat of battle, when two people were fighting in the same forms. The time when I hit you was when someone told me that Digrciaga and someone else was raiding the Warlocks, so I ran in and attacked a lion. Didn't know you were there, didn't expect you to be there. I only hit you a couple times if memory serves, Digrciaga actually killed you. You can only say you're sorry so many times, if you can't understand where the confusion comes in... I guess you're just going to be upset about it.

As for refusing to attack the evil paladin... that's bull. I'm pushing 600 hours now, and I rolled Ulthur back in May, and I've seen her on ONCE. That one time, Lydian and I talked to her to hear her story. Never saw her ever again. I'm sorry we weren't blindly bloodthirsty enough for you there.

.ulthur

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

DallevianTue 17-Dec-02 02:53 PM
1625 posts
#13143, "Wow. I mean, wow."
In response to Reply #1

You should feel so proud. You really showed the semi-newbies who's the boss word yo!!!! Great job at picking on people who usually had no chance of killing you. I mean, it's all about the numbers right? Right?? Right.

j00 = teh sux0r

Helga (Guest)Sat 21-Dec-02 05:51 AM

#13142, "RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader o..."
In response to Reply #1

BASTARD! in char I hated you really hated you.... OOC I was like wow how does he know I'm hurt?!?!.... really would like to know your tricks! But honestly I hated having you around ... and being lower rank your eagle/lion you'd resist all prayers and and I couldn't parry worth crap! Well done indeed though many didn't like you and complain -you made a differance really.... I'd really have to rethink my time in thera (planning and all)when you logged on.... well done. Though I never spoke to you really, I bet it would have been interesting.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13140 Previous topic | Next topic