Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kotu Blackflame the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131241
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Jun-17 03:20 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131241, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kotu Blackflame the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Sat Jun 10 15:16:34 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Kotu perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:315

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AbernyteSat 17-Jun-17 06:18 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131408, "Looted the $hit out of my gibbon - all my wands was a #..."
In response to Reply #0

Made it worse that I teleported and landed in frozen wastes after fighting you in Imperial lands. I lose link and 2 mins later I relog to find myself dead and you at my corpse.#

Either the worst luck on my part that you found me out of form and out of connection or great luck on yours.

Still a #### move about the wand snagging.....it's a pain in the cnut to gather wands solo as a utility shifter.

Never expected that from you and left a bitter taste.

IshuliWed 14-Jun-17 08:51 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#131363, "Hunting for the skull of Pomeu!"
In response to Reply #0

I liked your banter about Pomeu, it was pretty amusing to listen to.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131241 Previous topic | Next topic