Subject: "(DEL) Yshemir the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13116
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Dec-02 05:37 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13116, "(DEL) Yshemir the Master of Brass"

Sun Dec 15 05:33:54 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Yshemir perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:105
PK Ratio:24% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Yshemir the Master of Brass, Lupusson (Guest), 16-Dec-02 10:42 PM, #7
Reply Dammit!!, Kavuul (Guest), 15-Dec-02 04:46 PM, #5
Reply 105 hours, didn't even have time to let the char develo..., Guenrayn (Guest), 15-Dec-02 03:44 PM, #4
Reply Dammit., Drahk (Guest), 15-Dec-02 01:57 PM, #3
Reply Well...., Blobqirt, 16-Dec-02 02:29 AM, #6
Reply um...did I miss something?, Nurwon, 17-Dec-02 09:37 PM, #9
Reply No comments N/T, Lupusson (Guest), 16-Dec-02 10:46 PM, #8
Reply Another foe bites the dust., Vortigern (Guest), 15-Dec-02 01:18 PM, #2
Reply wimp! nt, Grogim (Guest), 15-Dec-02 11:23 AM, #1

Lupusson (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 10:42 PM

#13117, "RE: (DEL) Yshemir the Master of Brass"
In response to Reply #0

If you had stuck it out just a little bit more,it might have worked out.
I have no idea what got in you to take offense to my comments.I was gangbanged,got together a basic set,saw you as a ghost down on the eastern,and I was going to fight them back.I ask you are you still a ghost or not and you think I am mocking you?
Fella,if you never understood,I asked you that simple to findout if you are back in their pkranges,so we two can go out and get them.
I dont give a damn to who says what,but I did not like you arrogance at having got into the village one bit.
And buddy,just introspect a little.You were granted a place,you had toprove yourself.And since you did not,you might want to consider.You kept out someone else from the village who might have been more dedicated.It might not necessarily be me,it could be anyone.
Hindsight is 20/20.But a villager is responsibility.And you should have stuck it out.

Kavuul (Guest)Sun 15-Dec-02 04:46 PM

#13118, "Dammit!!"
In response to Reply #0

I have spent over 50 hours campaigning you for sponsorship then you give it to me, and now this?

Bah

Oh well better luck next time

Guenrayn (Guest)Sun 15-Dec-02 03:44 PM

#13119, "105 hours, didn't even have time to let the char develo..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

Drahk (Guest)Sun 15-Dec-02 01:57 PM

#13120, "Dammit."
In response to Reply #0

I knew you were going to do this. I almost didn't pledge you again because of it.

I always liked you, even when you were getting your ass kicked all over the place. I tried, repeatedly, in oblique ways to suggest that you play this char into con death. I've noticed a really disturbing rage/hopelessness deletion trend, and it's getting on my nerves. You get better at this game by getting the snot kicked out of you.

Well done on the RP. You've got a lot to learn on the PK. I'm glad you took Defender. Was looking forward to teaching you a few things once you'd ranked up a bit more.

BlobqirtMon 16-Dec-02 02:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13122, "Well...."
In response to Reply #3

Yshemir wasnt my character but i know the guy OOC. and I think there were alot of reasons why he deleted.

First up he was really getting annoyed with people killing him, ganging him, full looting and regearing.

One thing for sure he was always telling me how u, drahk, were a champ. But anyway.

I think he may have quit cf overall but not too sure yet because he doesnt think he should spend all his time playing a game that gets him so annoyed and angry. We all have this feeling tho.

But I think what brought about his delete was because he was pissed off at getting in soooooo many exp holes. Like being on the verge of ranking then mod dieing. And I think it was the last death that another rager brought upon him that made him delete.

But im yet to hear from him.

Yshemir, speak to me goddamni. I hate waiting for u to come on. *mutters*

Blobqirt

NurwonTue 17-Dec-02 09:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
#13123, "um...did I miss something?"
In response to Reply #6

>Yshemir wasnt my character but i know the guy OOC

(((THEN)))

>But im yet to hear from him.
>Yshemir, speak to me goddamni. I hate waiting for u to come on. >*mutters*

*shrugs* just found that odd, I guess you know him online. and its a shame, I always thought felar warriors did fairly well, a pity he seemed to have so many enemies. btw if your reading this Yshem, I thought your name sounded cool *winks*

hope you come back on another.

Lupusson (Guest)Mon 16-Dec-02 10:46 PM

#13121, "No comments N/T"
In response to Reply #3

sdf

Vortigern (Guest)Sun 15-Dec-02 01:18 PM

#13124, "Another foe bites the dust."
In response to Reply #0

Fought you a little and never really talked to you though you had some rough times against us.

Good luck with your next.

Grogim (Guest)Sun 15-Dec-02 11:23 AM

#13125, "wimp! nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13116 Previous topic | Next topic