Subject: "(DEL) Hesen the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Gala" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13113
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Dec-02 10:22 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13113, "(DEL) Hesen the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Gala"

Sat Dec 14 22:18:35 2002

5 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Hesen perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:88
PK Ratio:70% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vortigern (Guest)Sun 15-Dec-02 12:53 AM

#13114, "Why? WHY!"
In response to Reply #0

You were a strong goddamn arial I say! That time was cool at the mountain...thanks to you, Filetine decided to join and we kicked some ass....who knows? Perhaps she had something for you . But then again that's that much I know since we never really talked nor travel.

Good luck with your next!

Hesen (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 01:36 AM

#13115, "Hey, someone noticed :P"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I deleted because I have a few other characters right now and couldn't get into this one. Tribunals are neat, but their life is just too boring for me. That was real fun when we went and spanked those ragers asses, too bad we didn't do that more often, but maybe we can still *wink*. Scion all the way! HOWL

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13113 Previous topic | Next topic