Subject: "(AUTO) [SCARAB] Sephiteth Djinnslayer the Grand Master ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130908
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 02-May-17 08:04 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130908, "(AUTO) [SCARAB] Sephiteth Djinnslayer the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Apr 30 17:13:54 2017

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sephiteth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:158

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sephiteth (Anonymous)Thu 04-May-17 06:49 PM
Charter member
#130918, "RE: (AUTO) [SCARAB] Sephiteth Djinnslayer the Grand Mas..."
In response to Reply #0

Really wanted to con die with this character. After dislocating my shoulder and having a plethora of free time. I rolled the character with one goal in mind, fearlessness and I feel I did fairly well with it. I almost never shied away. Playing with one arm in a sling was a challenge, but it was fun. Alas after being out for four weeks and with summer season starting at the restaurant I just didn't have the time.

Rhinoceros ruled, Mongoose was blah, No Revenants and fort, empire, outlander, and occasionally ragers took advantage of the fact, which sucked. After my scarab necromancer using them before the leader switch it was definitely taxing to defend, but I always attempted to stop the raid squads normally resulting in my death, by those times when I managed to chase off three and four man squads was quite the morale boost.

I was a evil chaotic cultist and wasn't in it to make friends, so if you got rubbed the wrong way sorry, but dems the breaks when your RPing evil. After this character and the way some people and cabals conduct themselves the enjoyment wasn't there, so this is likely my last.

Gotta go so if you have something to say drop a thread and i'll try to drop in and take a look every now and then.

Fortress Guy (Anonymous)Thu 04-May-17 07:01 PM
Charter member
#130919, "RE: (AUTO) [SCARAB] Sephiteth Djinnslayer the Grand Mas..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 04-May-17 07:01 PM

You definitely pulled off the fearless aspect. You always 'at the very least' put in an appearance and usually did quite well for yourself. Those times you did die that I had any part in I couldn't really bring myself to loot anything from you because you had the temerity and balls to bring it even when you knew the odds were stacked against you. Well played, and I was sad to see Sephiteth auto. It's rare you have enemies that you respect.

If you're out you're out, but you definitely add to the game.
Good luck with whatever you tackle next!

BemusedThu 04-May-17 11:04 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130920, "Sephiteth was awesome GLWYN (nt)"
In response to Reply #1

gr

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130908 Previous topic | Next topic