Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ervyn the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130905
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 02-May-17 08:04 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130905, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ervyn the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Apr 29 09:02:04 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ervyn perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Acra Cryll (Anonymous)Tue 02-May-17 11:26 AM
Charter member
#130916, "In case you were wondering why I..."
In response to Reply #0

In case you were wondering why I saved your life when you were incapacitated in Galadon, I had recently promised someone I owed a great debt to that I would help someone in need. When I saw you so soon after, I figured that fate was testing my commitment to a promise.

You weren't happy about a mage aiding you and you asked why, but I wasn't able to respond fully at the time.

BTW, I traveled all the way to Mortorn to get the talisman to heal you. I thought it was a fool's errand, but you hung in there mortally wounded for the whole round trip.

Oxias D (Anonymous)Tue 02-May-17 09:37 AM
Charter member
#130915, "It was nice having you around"
In response to Reply #0

That was a pretty quick run through your con - I had no idea you were going at it so hard. Hope you had fun with it. I'm curious what you thought about the build since it was so similar. Did you like Space?

Dark_dwarfTue 02-May-17 02:07 PM
Member since 19th May 2011
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130917, "RE: It was nice having you around"
In response to Reply #1

Firstly, i realy want thank you for accepted me in the village...Well, i liked that....Space...I think works very well, but i dont tested that in PK time, because no time for thats...
My run in the village got so fast because im not played with drows or others races for years...more with giants...then i had got a lot of incidents while growing...
But with sure we meet again in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130905 Previous topic | Next topic