Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, Elite ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130875
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 25-Apr-17 09:40 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130875, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Sun Apr 23 17:08:49 2017

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Ezakyr perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..., Java, 25-Apr-17 02:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 25-Apr-17 05:30 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..., Java, 25-Apr-17 07:23 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 25-Apr-17 07:52 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..., Qarodeth (Anonymous), 25-Apr-17 05:42 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..., Java, 25-Apr-17 07:29 PM, #5
     Reply Ya Bastid!, Kiriam (Anonymous), 26-Apr-17 01:32 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Ya Bastid!, Java, 26-Apr-17 08:21 AM, #8
     Reply Now I am alone., Ninjin (Anonymous), 30-Apr-17 03:57 AM, #9

JavaTue 25-Apr-17 02:24 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#130878, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..."
In response to Reply #0

I still don't like playing evils. Stopped having fun with it quite a while ago, but tried to muscle through it. Felt like I was going through the motions waiting for that Shadow Lord spot. But times never meshed with the Emperor so I got bored of waiting. Also, there was literally no one to group with for almost the entire character's life. 47 levels, and I think I got one or two of them as part of a group.

I liked the RP of the character for the most part.. I had some ideas to make things interesting but they never panned out. I did try playing a true believer-type that actually thought the Empire was a good thing and everyone standing in the way was the bad guys. Had quite a few interesting conversations on that end, but a depressing amount of people that basically ended the conversation at "but you're evil and I'm not".

Also.. I feel like I'm pretty solid at PK until I hit around lvl 42. After that, I don't know what happens but I can't make myself make smart decisions. Pretty sure I was about 20-3 before that, then about 1-6 afterwards. Not even competitive on any of the losses.

PS. I don't know what's going on with the Battlefield. But characters only showing up every Tuesday, instead of real-time is really annoying. Makes it hard to write goodbyes and so on.

Thaedan (Anonymous)Tue 25-Apr-17 05:30 PM
Charter member
#130879, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..."
In response to Reply #1

Hope there are no hard feelings. Our conversation in the Inn was fun.

JavaTue 25-Apr-17 07:23 PM
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#130881, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..."
In response to Reply #2

No hard feelings at all. I liked your char and the interactions we had.

The flee/knife tactic was frustrating though. I'm playing from a ####ty connection in the UK, and fighting you made it clear there was a huge disparity in our link. Even spamming a one-round skill, I couldn't engage before you would flee, return and knife again. I couldn't figure out what to do about it honestly.

Also, not sure if you realize it, but at one point when I was at like 43ish you backstabbed me for around 600 damage. I went from 100% health to 10%. After that, I was real careful about making sure I at least had protection up constantly when I knew you were around.

Thaedan (Anonymous)Tue 25-Apr-17 07:52 PM
Charter member
#130883, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..."
In response to Reply #4

My link didn't save me from Shaapa's anti-paladin fleeing and returning to sleep me, all while I was in garrotte lag. So there's that. And that's without him having the rogue's awareness skill. But yeah, I can imagine that must have been pretty frustrating.

Qarodeth (Anonymous)Tue 25-Apr-17 05:42 PM
Charter member
#130880, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..."
In response to Reply #1

We had a few interactions throughout but that death in Balator stuck in my head. Was annoyed about that one and kept looking forward to taking you on later in life. Alas, that will not be the case but hopefully you can come on back with something you enjoy more. glwyn

JavaTue 25-Apr-17 07:29 PM
1055 posts
#130882, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ezakyr Zho'aminth the Shinan, El..."
In response to Reply #3

I remember that. I'd been stalking you for a bit there, but didn't have enough built up to attempt an assassination. You were pretty hurt and in a location that probably made you nervous, so I figured you wouldn't stick around long enough to let me stalk enough to go for it. Figured the easy kill was better than sitting there and watching you word.

Don't know what your other form was, but I was terrified of the porcupine after I accidentally ran headlong into it once. You forced me to carry an extra staff around for the last 60 or so hours of the characters life, even though we didn't really run into each other much (or at all?) after that.

Kiriam (Anonymous)Wed 26-Apr-17 01:29 AM
Charter member
#130886, "Ya Bastid!"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 26-Apr-17 01:32 AM

After you initially wrecked me outside of Galadon in the lower ranks I always tried to keep an eye out for you. Between you and Ninjin Kiriam grew pretty salty about Imperial Assassins, which of course means you guys were doing a good job. I never really knew what to come at you with, then that last time I was so close to getting you but like a dummy I didn't damn or curse you. Then after our endless conversation where you snuck in and started backdooring our outer it seemed like you were fully prepped up or tranced perhaps (idk assassins very well) and again like a dummy I had lets most of my own preps fall while talking with you it was then my turn to get run off and eat a shame sandwich. Great move though. Part of me is elated that your constant threat is gone, as I remember several times where I'd rank up a bit and be glad that I wasn't going to have to worry about you for a bit only to find that you had basically paralleled my own progress. Hopefully I'll see you on the other side of the tracks with your next and we can be allies instead of enemies, but good luck in any event.

Edit: I sure am glad you missed that assassinate. If not for that I'd have never been close to taking you, and in turn my pride would have been hit for devastates

JavaWed 26-Apr-17 08:21 AM
1055 posts
#130887, "RE: Ya Bastid!"
In response to Reply #7

I enjoyed that whole conflict. Less so the part when you and Odlo got smart and figured out how to flush me out. I nearly died there, but the conversations and fighting were all a lot of fun.

The back an forth with you was a lot of fun.. at the end there I kind of kept it going just to keep you distracted a bit, but I did enjoy it all quite a bit.

Keep it going, and I'll see you on one side or another with my next I'm sure.

Ninjin (Anonymous)Sun 30-Apr-17 03:57 AM
Charter member
#130889, "Now I am alone."
In response to Reply #1

I did like you to become the shadow lord honestly as honestly as a shadow can hope for another shadow.

We didn't have much time to interact, but the few times we did, I liked you very much and felt quiet confident with you being around. Ninjin looked up to you as a competent and skilled assassin.

Now I will miss you greatly.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130875 Previous topic | Next topic