Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Jarafu Jag-juwar the Legend of the B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130802
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Apr-17 09:28 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130802, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Jarafu Jag-juwar the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Apr 3 22:22:09 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Jarafu perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:122

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Oxias D (Anonymous)Fri 07-Apr-17 10:09 AM
Charter member
#130811, "Jarafu was awesome"
In response to Reply #0

I saw your post on QHCF and hear where you are coming from. I don't know what it is, exactly, but things seem to have slipped in the last two months. Player numbers were decent enough back in January to make things fun on a fairly consistent basis.

I thought Jarafu was awesome. I just wish you would have left me your thurible

I hope you had at least some fun with him. You completely destroyed my contest! I was hoping it would last at least awhile longer than that but oh well it couldn't have been won in a better fashion. Jormyr told me if I set the number at 10 it would still be going on long after I was gone so we agreed on 5, heh, and then you come along.

Anyhow, well done! Enjoy whatever it is you are off to do.

DallevianSat 08-Apr-17 08:49 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130816, "thanks, likewise to you"
In response to Reply #2

as Ikthye, i enjoyed you and Zinszar so much (had fun taking us to aboleths especially) that i figured why not make another villager, it'd been a couple years. you guys certainly delivered the goods.

i was determined to win the contest when it came out. it was fun getting mierne in the mines of aran'gird to seal the deal. got neferefre in mausoleum before that...silver thurible paid off! : ) at least you and i know where to get it now

i went over 3 weeks without hearing a word about the contest. no echo, no tell, no title, no imm exp, nothing...after 2 weeks i finally asked jormyr when he was vis and he said something to the effect of it was being discussed. i played various hours cutting into family time to try and be available, that was a waste.

IMMORTALS - do something. anything is better than nothing.

and for the record, i have yet to receive a single IMMEXP in years. you guys have seriously dropped the ball over and over, and it is all the more frustrating to apply to heroimm a few times over the past 2 years and never get a response back. that's on you, IMMS. there's some great folks who would love to continue bringing life to CF but the inactivity on your part is awful. i applaud the creative work and time invested but the constant inability to communicate well is sinking the game.

VenaraFri 07-Apr-17 10:01 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2016
52 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130810, ":( "
In response to Reply #0

Say it ain't so.

GLWYN, come on back now, ya hear?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130802 Previous topic | Next topic