Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Arim Zanare the Weaver of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130341
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Feb-17 12:44 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130341, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Arim Zanare the Weaver of the Elements"

Tue Feb 14 11:40:52 2017

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Arim perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:102

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Arim Zanare the Weaver of ..., Patab (Anonymous), 14-Feb-17 11:03 PM, #6
Reply Only a semi rage delete, Mcbeth, 14-Feb-17 07:41 PM, #3
Reply I feel you on the wands as a goodie thing., Merietta (Anonymous), 14-Feb-17 09:33 PM, #4
Reply This sucks, Svelgurd (Anonymous), 14-Feb-17 06:04 PM, #1
     Reply I began to worry, Kstatida, 14-Feb-17 06:11 PM, #2
          Reply Ah'm still kickin! ;) nt, Svelgurd (Anonymous), 14-Feb-17 09:35 PM, #5

Patab (Anonymous)Tue 14-Feb-17 11:03 PM
Charter member
#130354, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Arim Zanare the Weaver of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Definitely bummed when I started seeing you weren't around for a couple weeks. You were supposed to be an explore buddy!

McbethTue 14-Feb-17 07:41 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130346, "Only a semi rage delete"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't play Arim much for a couple weeks. Had stuff to do in RL, then a new board game arrived. When I got back to SK I decided I'd made a huge mistake with my whole "I don't kill graybies even when they're the only ones who have barrier wands for me" decision.

Not super good at goodbyes and not sure a short lived character like Arim needs too many. I enjoyed most of the Maran/Squires. Svelgurd was a fun pk/exp buddy. Laeden is going to be a great Captain. Liked running around the few times I did with Luthantulas. Huge thanks to Zurra for generously sharing some IC information about wand locations. Also enjoyed many of the Acolytes/Scribes, Kleiran, Qionwaer in particular. I'm sure I'm forgetting names. Memorable enemies through the ranks included Gragon and Onao, both sadly deleted now. Never lacked for fights to pick, which was nice.

Also shout out to Patab and Andell!

One of these days I'll play a character past 100 hours or so. My last before this was Lea so invoker was a fun change of pace. My next will probably need to be a little less ambitious in terms of pursuing lofty restrictive RP or leadership or whatnot, something to just let me PK my heart out!

Merietta (Anonymous)Tue 14-Feb-17 09:33 PM
Charter member
#130350, "I feel you on the wands as a goodie thing."
In response to Reply #3

With my goodie mages, I always kill neutrals with my wand. IC, I maybe RP a bit with the mob before I kill it.

But in my mind, if I'm not supposed to kill this mob then why is my rod on it. If I don't kill it then I gotta wait like a billion hours to get a new spot... And it still might be a neutral!

I was never punished for it, and I doubt you would have been either... But to each their own...

Svelgurd (Anonymous)Tue 14-Feb-17 06:04 PM
Charter member
#130343, "This sucks"
In response to Reply #0

I began to worry when I didn't see you for a week or two. I wish you would have stuck it out, but I guess that's not gonna be the case. GLWYN.

KstatidaTue 14-Feb-17 06:11 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130344, "I began to worry"
In response to Reply #1

when I didn't see YOU for a week or two

Svelgurd (Anonymous)Tue 14-Feb-17 09:35 PM
Charter member
#130351, "Ah'm still kickin! ;) nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130341 Previous topic | Next topic