Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Loralyassa the Champion of the Vir..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130013
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 08-Jan-17 10:08 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130013, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Loralyassa the Champion of the Virtues"

Sun Jan 8 09:07:25 2017

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Loralyassa perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IgnolmeerThu 12-Jan-17 09:32 PM
Member since 16th Nov 2016
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130078, "You're welcome."
In response to Reply #0

You're welcome for the initial empowerment. You seemed like you had an interesting initial story line, but you never went anywhere with it that I noticed. Still, it was a great start.

GLWYN

TacFri 13-Jan-17 10:37 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#130083, "Ah. Thanks..."
In response to Reply #4

The character was interesting, but the gameplay of monk is not. Paladins in general are really bland. You basically get 1 skill and it either drives your opponent off (you can't really kill people) or it doesn't and if it doesn't you've got almost zero options. Monks are the worst case in this.

I thought about pursuing more, character development wise, with the hopes of a virtue, but fundamentally I couldn't imagine any virtue significantly changing my available options, just the strength of the options I already had, and that wasn't interesting to me.

Wasn't a purposeful slight to ignore you, but I've been mostly done with this character for a while and was justing hanging on to try and Imm, which was obviously a mistake in that I didn't think the current character would count for as much...

Hopefully Venara and/or Malch can code.

Kleiran (Anonymous)Mon 09-Jan-17 09:00 AM
Charter member
#130029, "I liked this character a lot. "
In response to Reply #0

Good luck with you're next. Hope to see you back soon. Thanks for the trip to that place that one time.

Sephira (Anonymous)Sun 08-Jan-17 12:28 PM
Charter member
#130014, "At this pace..."
In response to Reply #0

Fort will be empty again. Sad to see you go, we did some great things in our middle ranks, was hoping I could see you more at Hero. Thanks for showing me what you did. GLWYN.

TacSun 08-Jan-17 10:04 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#130027, "I think fort is in a decent place..."
In response to Reply #1

But Paladins are a tactical wasteland and I wasn't interested in continuing to type intensify and hope that the other person messed up bad enough to die.

Thanks Iggy for the empowerment. Good luck fort folks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130013 Previous topic | Next topic