Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Eyesin Belim'Saseerdos the Heral..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129683
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Nov-16 09:20 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129683, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Eyesin Belim'Saseerdos the Herald of the Grand Design, Imperial Priest"

Mon Nov 21 08:16:35 2016

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Eyesin perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:261

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Grand Design, Obscurica (Anonymous), 22-Nov-16 04:33 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Eyesin Belim'Saseerdos the H..., Demos, 22-Nov-16 08:47 AM, #1
     Reply Enjoyed it. , Pistary (Anonymous), 22-Nov-16 08:12 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Enjoyed it. , Demos, 22-Nov-16 08:19 AM, #3
     Reply I had plans for you., Nazarates (Anonymous), 22-Nov-16 09:37 AM, #4
          Reply RE: I had plans for you., Demos, 22-Nov-16 10:02 AM, #5

Obscurica (Anonymous)Tue 22-Nov-16 04:33 PM
Charter member
#129700, "Grand Design"
In response to Reply #0

We had a few good talks. Was looking forward to doing more of that. You will be missed.

DemosTue 22-Nov-16 07:49 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129693, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Eyesin Belim'Saseerdos the H..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 22-Nov-16 08:47 AM

Heyyyyy that was fun.

Sorry for the spotty log in/outs. Life was pretty smooth for a while there, regular hours, my son was sleeping well. My wife was somehow not angry with me. Should have known it wouldn't last.

Lots of ppl to interact with on this char & you were all classy af save a couple who have been mentioned elsewhere already so no need room hash up old crap.

Destuvius: great religion I'm sorry I trailed off there after the 200h mark. Maybe sooner can't remember. I planed on eyesin being a total zealot, completely unbending on the course to bring the grand design to fruition. Sadly, that makes current Cf into a lonely place. So despite my plan I ended up trying(with some mixed success) to have at least one buddy at a time & still spread the good word. I know you're busy but keep your chin up. Your religion definitely has a place in Cf and I felt the tides turning in my favour by the end. Thx for the chit chat & the tattoo man I regret picking vengeance lol, though eye for an eye is pretty sweet(esp if someone who's good at pk has it. Unlike me).I

Empire:good times. E/O rolling with orcs will always crank me out no matter if a dest follower or not. That being said I tried to not be a skid to any of you about doing non grand design imperial stuff.

Thanks to all of you who rp'd w me and traveled and chatted. Wish you all the best.

Fort: I don't think I killed any of you.... Ever... So disappointing lol. Good Rp from a couple of you and none from most so we'll call it a win.

Village: boo urns. Almost across the board. There are a few shining examples fwiw of solid villagers. But the overwhelming minority(?) who roamed about during my times were mediocre at best. No Rp, no goal save frag gathering no matter how it's done. Yes yes pk mud. Rp mud too though so....

Outlander: God I liked you guys. Pretty good Rp from you all even if it's hard for a refuge guy to Rp with a grand design guy. We did try though lol.

Scarab: liked malch and the lich. We were one ideological step away from each other & that made for some pretty alright talks.

Vengeance: ethos protection & eye for an eye and bulwark are all wicked good.

Pain: every commune was great! I think the lag on wrack could be dropped but then again I could never convince anyone to tell me what it did.

Overall my most successful empire character thus far. To the point where I would definitely do it again as I figured out how to make some cash pretty well and was shown a few even better tricks. I'm swearing off shamans for a while as they're too comfortable for me. Maybe another village assassin lol, my other weakness(except I'm even less deathful somehow).

Thanks you all. Post and I'll reply if you like.

Pistary (Anonymous)Tue 22-Nov-16 08:12 AM
Charter member
#129694, "Enjoyed it. "
In response to Reply #1

Man, shaman/binder is the best pk combo ever.

Killing Shaapamatic 2000 elf paladin and making him auto made Pistary worth playing to me.

We did mess up some pretty awesome kills though.

Eyesin tells you 'Was he knocked out?'

You reply 'Yep.'

Classic.

DemosTue 22-Nov-16 08:18 AM
211 posts
#129695, "RE: Enjoyed it. "
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Tue 22-Nov-16 08:19 AM

Bahahah. Oh man. Tir talath... I will never fight there again. Good times w you. Glwyn

Nazarates (Anonymous)Tue 22-Nov-16 09:37 AM
Charter member
#129696, "I had plans for you."
In response to Reply #1

Great character. Summon/dispel/throw is scary. I wish we could have abused it more.

GLWYN.

DemosTue 22-Nov-16 10:01 AM
211 posts
#129697, "RE: I had plans for you."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Tue 22-Nov-16 10:02 AM

I was pretty excited for the future of the empire.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129683 Previous topic | Next topic