Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ailianiakk Mi'triiulik'aia the Han..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129450
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Oct-16 04:52 AM
Member since 29th Jun 2024
16973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129450, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ailianiakk Mi'triiulik'aia the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Sat Oct 22 04:51:40 2016

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Ailianiakk perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:348

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DemosSat 22-Oct-16 09:51 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129451, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ailianiakk Mi'triiulik'aia the..."
In response to Reply #0

Lol. You owe me about 40 flight, 40 stone skin, 25 pass door, and a couple dozen backbones. To say nothing of the boats/canteens/swords/axes/flails.

Glwyn

Ailianiakk (Anonymous)Sun 23-Oct-16 05:41 PM
Charter member
#129457, "Ha yea, I did steal quite a bit, made a lot of people m..."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry guys, thanks for all the interactions, I was almost dead anyways and I have a new job so had to pull the trigger. Ailianiakk was a lot of fun, and I really found a new interest in the thiefs class could of did a few things differently maybe next time! Shoutout to everyone who liked Ailianiakk so many I forget! Thanks Imms you rock!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129450 Previous topic | Next topic