Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129394
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 15-Oct-16 10:00 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129394, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Oct 15 21:58:40 2016

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Lenluon perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:169

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I enjoyed all interactions with you. GLWYN (nt), Aereglen, 16-Oct-16 10:42 PM, #6
Reply Couldn't pick on you really, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 16-Oct-16 07:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..., Lenluon (Anonymous), 16-Oct-16 05:02 PM, #2
Reply The only reason I was bummed I deleted like a chump..., TMNS, 16-Oct-16 06:35 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..., Derbin (Anonymous), 16-Oct-16 10:42 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..., Ebrithyl (Anonymous), 17-Oct-16 01:27 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..., Warren, 17-Oct-16 01:37 PM, #9
Reply Liked the few times I got to hang out with you, Jaelynn (Anonymous), 17-Oct-16 02:04 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..., Demos, 16-Oct-16 02:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..., Lenluon (Anonymous), 16-Oct-16 05:04 PM, #3

AereglenSun 16-Oct-16 10:42 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129404, "I enjoyed all interactions with you. GLWYN (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Gwildaththea (Anonymous)Sun 16-Oct-16 07:26 PM
Charter member
#129402, "Couldn't pick on you really"
In response to Reply #0

Since you stuck to fighting the villagers mostly, and them being duergars for the most part, I had no bone in that. No harming Thar-eris = no trouble from Sunwarden as far as I was concerned.

GLWYN! We need more forces fighting the scourge of NewScionTemplePeeps!

Lenluon (Anonymous)Sun 16-Oct-16 05:02 PM
Charter member
#129398, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

At last it is over, thanks to all that has help make this character fun to play. I see we have some CFers here that are just plain awesome. They do things with little in return like helping to rank others and other things that make this game still alive and kicking, even though there are many things in CF that can be improve in. I also pay it forward at times by doing the same thing. We also have some not so stellars folks but I am by no means perfect so no comment there.

Most of Lenluon's life have been great. There are some small moments where I was kind of not happy about some folks disarming my weapon and take it so I won't have it to fight the next fight. That is very annoying and is my pet peeve and I do apologize for my attitude towards that.

There were some notable characters that run across Lenluon's life:

Koel-Meter: You helped me rank while you could do other things and I am totally owe you big for that! Awesome and strong character all around.

Lsokoa-Rhyme: Thanks for the claw, I love the claw!

Fellow Nexans: I don't see much of you guys but always glad when you show up!

Frienemies:

Ebri - thanks for helping me rank, awesome character.

Fortress folks - it was a weird love hate relationship with you, thanks for not attacking me too much when I assist in retrieving and things...

Tribunal:
Quin: I wanted to kill you for killing me, but still I like you for helping me taking down the Mummy whahahahaha.

Empire:
Muuk: I really do enjoy our love hate relationship.
Love that I can impale you one day and giving you tons of gold the next, and impale you again the day after.

Shadow Lord: you really are just one of those lucky one, got access to my best gears all the time!

Scarabs:
You are getting too powerful and not to my liking, my next character will likely be a character to fight against this force.

Outlanders:
Not too much trouble from you guys even though I am a minotaur. Help you retrieve many times and I am happy with that.

Thoughts on my build: spear and polearms, Spaces and Midnight.
Spaces are awesome when it works.

If I have to do it again, I would not pick Spaces and Pick the Heavy Weapon legacy instead, that would be more fun for giant races. I hate to pick power combos that everyone would be picking so spear and polearm was an excellent and fun choice for me, and would do it again with a slight tweak to the build.

See you in the fields sometimes! Sorry if I missed anyone!

TMNSSun 16-Oct-16 06:35 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129401, "The only reason I was bummed I deleted like a chump..."
In response to Reply #2

You were awesome.

Derbin (Anonymous)Sun 16-Oct-16 10:42 PM
Charter member
#129405, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for the help with various things. Sucks you deleted, I had a feeling you were one of the strongest there, and around more than most. I dont have much times on weekends, my bread and butter are during the week. Anyways I hope you had fun and look forward to your next

Ebrithyl (Anonymous)Mon 17-Oct-16 01:27 PM
Charter member
#129414, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #2

Really liked you. That kill on Muuksube was well earned, bummed you deleted, you played a nexun true to the cabal. Need some folks to quell the scarabite rebellion

WarrenMon 17-Oct-16 01:37 PM
Member since 17th Dec 2012
396 posts
#129415, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #2

Totally good times.

I was hoping you'd take over the rhyme. Nexus could sure use some love.

Jaelynn (Anonymous)Mon 17-Oct-16 02:04 PM
Charter member
#129417, "Liked the few times I got to hang out with you"
In response to Reply #2

Seemed like you had some connectivity issues at times, which was unfortunate and I think led to a death or two for you, but when you were around it was fun.

DemosSun 16-Oct-16 02:09 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#129397, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were the ####! Glwyn

Lenluon (Anonymous)Sun 16-Oct-16 05:04 PM
Charter member
#129399, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Lenluon the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks, I am not sure what character you play but I bet we had some good times.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129394 Previous topic | Next topic