Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dakilebso the Moonlighting Squire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129258
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 08-Oct-16 10:06 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129258, "(DELETED) [None] Dakilebso the Moonlighting Squire"

Tue Sep 27 17:58:03 2016

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dakilebso perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:243

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Enjoyed knowing and traveling with you. nt, Kycue (Anonymous), 01-Oct-16 01:45 AM, #3
Reply Thanks for all your help., Aiwin (Anonymous), 30-Sep-16 11:14 AM, #2
Reply RE: Thanks for all your help., Dakilebso (Anonymous), 05-Oct-16 11:32 PM, #4
     Reply Re: Your failed cabal jumping, Destuvius, 06-Oct-16 05:33 AM, #5
          Reply Replace Jeede with Tiiga to fix your timeline. , Lhydia, 06-Oct-16 06:14 AM, #6
          Reply Mhirnal comes to mind., Warren, 06-Oct-16 10:25 AM, #10
          Reply I think you are mistaken about the reasons, Kstatida, 06-Oct-16 06:19 AM, #7
          Reply See hidden or not, didn't matter cause I assassinated h..., N b M, 06-Oct-16 08:10 AM, #8
          Reply required an actual RP arc beyond mindless PK, Warren (NOT Passerby), 06-Oct-16 10:23 AM, #9
          Reply Actually Tiiga died few hours after i wrote a note to F..., Shapa, 08-Oct-16 12:07 AM, #11
               Reply RE: Actually Tiiga died few hours after i wrote a note ..., Destuvius, 08-Oct-16 04:06 AM, #12
               Reply RE: Actually Tiiga died few hours after i wrote a note ..., Shapa, 08-Oct-16 04:32 AM, #14
                    Reply To the authors of the deleted replies, Destuvius, 08-Oct-16 10:09 AM, #15
                         Reply I bro-love you too. n/t, Lhydia, 08-Oct-16 10:24 AM, #16
                         Reply Y U mad bro? NT, TMNS, 08-Oct-16 08:26 PM, #17
               Reply I hate your triggers but I respect this much, jalbrin, 08-Oct-16 07:02 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dakilebso the Moonlighting Squire, Karron (Anonymous), 27-Sep-16 07:49 PM, #1

Kycue (Anonymous)Sat 01-Oct-16 01:45 AM
Charter member
#129277, "Enjoyed knowing and traveling with you. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Aiwin (Anonymous)Fri 30-Sep-16 11:14 AM
Charter member
#129275, "Thanks for all your help."
In response to Reply #0

I know that enemies didn't like Dakilebso, but I, as an elf, loved him. So helpful. Taught me so many things. Always knew what he was doing.

Obviously, there's a ton of skill behind the keyboard here and I wish you didn't delete - not just for the huge blow for the Good Fight, but because I was learning so much about this game because of you.

You'll be missed.

Dakilebso (Anonymous)Wed 05-Oct-16 11:28 PM
Charter member
#129300, "RE: Thanks for all your help."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Wed 05-Oct-16 11:32 PM

First of all i wouldn't suggest anybody to play a dagger/low str sword specs warrior without drive legacy. It's like playing a paladin, but who dies more often. The thing is you can force a lot of people to flee, but cannot really kill them. But you can easily die to other few people. Sword/axe spec or having drive legacy elf is totally different story because of the pincer/drive.

I enjoyed having you and few other people as friends. But overall i tried to help every follower of the Light or Balance in one way or another.

Well, i guess either i didn't help hard enough or helpful characters aren't too popular. Something to think about.

P.S. Need to do something about editing posts as anon, i only forgot 2 words, but it made the whole post pointless without editing.

DestuviusThu 06-Oct-16 05:33 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129302, "Re: Your failed cabal jumping"
In response to Reply #4

It had nothing to do with not being helpful, or putting in the effort. It had everything to do with you only wanting to make the cabal swap for powergaming reasons. You may claim otherwise, but it was literally the day after both Agilus and Jeede were gone that you tried to leave Trib for Fort despite having spent the majority of your characters life being more like a Squire than a Tribunal. So obviously you didn't care if you had a way to see hidden anymore at that point because the biggest assassinate threat you had was gone as well as the other guy who was most likely to give you a headache via blackjack and taking your loaded inventory (most of the time, not always though) of extra stuff you didn't need.

You still had a (small) chance of getting inducted into Fort but it was going to be something that required an actual RP arc beyond mindless PK. You just deleted before you actually got a chance to start it.

LhydiaThu 06-Oct-16 06:14 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#129304, "Replace Jeede with Tiiga to fix your timeline. "
In response to Reply #5

Jeede was the next day if I recall correctly.

But you're totally right regardless.

WarrenThu 06-Oct-16 10:25 AM
Member since 17th Dec 2012
396 posts
#129308, "Mhirnal comes to mind."
In response to Reply #6

I think?

KstatidaThu 06-Oct-16 06:19 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129305, "I think you are mistaken about the reasons"
In response to Reply #5

More likely it was to be able to kill evil tribbies like Quindessa (note that he killed her the day he left).

I.e. by being ex-tribunal who is now fort he is free to kill evil tribunals as well as has reasons for killing neutral criminals, AND is somewhat free to kill in cities - so it was a change aimed at having broader range of PK targets.

The player is not someone who would be afraid of assassins/thieves (I do think he had this history with another class, but that was really class specific issue).

N b MThu 06-Oct-16 08:10 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#129306, "See hidden or not, didn't matter cause I assassinated h..."
In response to Reply #5

Warren (NOT Passerby)Thu 06-Oct-16 10:20 AM
Charter member
#129307, "required an actual RP arc beyond mindless PK"
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Thu 06-Oct-16 10:23 AM

Rp do yooooouuuuuuuuu!

But, didn't he RP with Forties?

ShapaSat 08-Oct-16 12:04 AM
Member since 22nd Jun 2006
252 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129312, "Actually Tiiga died few hours after i wrote a note to F..."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Sat 08-Oct-16 12:07 AM

Agilus and Jeede died even after that.

You can look at the note history of the tribunal and fortress and come back saying you was wrong.

P.S. Both Ebrithyl and Xisaver were online when Tiiga age died. They already saw my missive to the Fortress what was written few hours before that. Agilus and Jeede died after Tiiga.

DestuviusSat 08-Oct-16 04:06 AM
1012 posts
#129313, "RE: Actually Tiiga died few hours after i wrote a note ..."
In response to Reply #11

You were removed from Tribunal, by your request, on Wed Sept 21 at 13:10 game time. Here is the pray that covers that as well, including the time stamp.

09-21 13:08> Dakilebso prayed from 3014 for: Immortals of the Spire please remove me from the position of the Magistrate.

Tiiga had age died on Wed Sept 21 at 10:44 game time.

Agilus died on Sept 12, so its much less relevant in the grand scheme.

You writing a note to Fortress is completely different than you asking to be removed from Tribunal, which clearly happened AFTER the death of Tiiga. And yes, Jeede did die the day after you asked to be removed from Trib so I was actually wrong about that point. But as someone else pointed out, by swapping Jeede and Tiiga the timeline is still accurate.

ShapaSat 08-Oct-16 10:06 AM
Member since 22nd Jun 2006
252 posts
#129314, "RE: Actually Tiiga died few hours after i wrote a note ..."
In response to Reply #12

I wrote a scroll to Tribunals asking to remove me from the Spire.
Within 15 minutes i wrote a scroll to Fortress asking to join the Fortress.

I was sure it's enough to be removed.

But i waited few hours, Tiiga died.

Waited few hours more and saw that my scroll to Tribunal had no affect, then prayed.

DestuviusSat 08-Oct-16 10:09 AM
1012 posts
#129320, "To the authors of the deleted replies"
In response to Reply #14

Please save your bro-love/bro-hate relationship problems for other forums or non-public avenues on this forum.

LhydiaSat 08-Oct-16 10:24 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#129321, "I bro-love you too. n/t"
In response to Reply #15

gr

TMNSSat 08-Oct-16 08:26 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#129325, "Y U mad bro? NT"
In response to Reply #15

NT

jalbrinSat 08-Oct-16 07:02 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
#129316, "I hate your triggers but I respect this much"
In response to Reply #11

You always claim your characters, even when they're hated. Always annoys me to see posters desperately arguing about how their characters weren't ####bags - or even just posting normal goodbyes, ignoring what everyone hated - whilst hiding behind an anonymous tag.

Karron (Anonymous)Tue 27-Sep-16 07:49 PM
Charter member
#129259, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dakilebso the Moonlighting Squire"
In response to Reply #0

You were very generous with your time.

Unexpectedly one of Karron's true friends. GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129258 Previous topic | Next topic