Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Tiiga Naidar the Stoic Butcher, Repe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129198
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Sep-16 10:48 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129198, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Tiiga Naidar the Stoic Butcher, Repetitive Coup Counter, Anathema to the Empire"

Wed Sep 21 10:44:40 2016

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Tiiga perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:570

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tiiga Naidar the Stoic Butcher, ..., A giant (Anonymous), 22-Sep-16 06:51 PM, #7
Reply That time I got you to suicide in Organia was hilarious..., Slycke (Anonymous), 21-Sep-16 05:52 PM, #6
Reply Whomever gave you a title is a genius, Kstatida, 21-Sep-16 11:50 AM, #3
Reply You were a griefing POS, Just a player (Anonymous), 21-Sep-16 11:25 AM, #2
Reply I liked Tiiga. , Lhydia, 21-Sep-16 04:16 PM, #4
     Reply For the most part I agree...., Sirelas (Anonymous), 21-Sep-16 04:32 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tiiga Naidar the Stoic Butcher, ..., Balgrum (Anonymous), 21-Sep-16 11:22 AM, #1

A giant (Anonymous)Thu 22-Sep-16 06:51 PM
Charter member
#129216, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tiiga Naidar the Stoic Butcher, ..."
In response to Reply #0

damm, i hate that Tiiga...finaly died...eheh dont know how many times you got my giant...dammit man...

Slycke (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-16 05:52 PM
Charter member
#129207, "That time I got you to suicide in Organia was hilarious..."
In response to Reply #0

Hahahaha. Definitely made you full looting me worth it.

KstatidaWed 21-Sep-16 11:50 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129201, "Whomever gave you a title is a genius"
In response to Reply #0

Both to Zqoemoa and Kaer, there were moments I absolutely loved and hated about you.

Like making me lose all my stuff at Scarab temple was amazingly frustrating. But giving me Armageddon TWICE was awesome

I don't think I've ever managed to bash you to death, even if I've tried a lot.

Great and deadly character, but please play something less stealthy next time.

Just a player (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-16 11:25 AM
Charter member
#129200, "You were a griefing POS"
In response to Reply #0

Cool that you lived to age death.

But killing someone at level 30... sure. Killing someone at lvl 30 and then full saccing them? WTF. I've spoken to you in character and you basically admitted just to griefing because you could.

If not for your bull$hit griefing, and unwillingness to RP with other players, you would have been alright.

I hope you never return, and if you do, grow the f@ck up.

LhydiaWed 21-Sep-16 04:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129205, "I liked Tiiga. "
In response to Reply #2

I died to her several times, was never looted, and RP'd with her just fine.

Basically the playerbase does it to themselves. You annoy a character with 100% assassinate by bitching at them OOC about full sacs so they do it to you too. I don't really full sac unless it is done to me first, but I'm never 'nice to' or 'RP with' people that have gone OOC on me either. I just don't talk to them. So it becomes a self fulfilling kind of thing. The player base in general says XYZ about you on forums so it becomes common logic, then people start treating you that way IC, then you become what they hated about you.

As long as you treat people with respect in general, they will afford you the same respect. Tiiga was no exception to this.

Sirelas (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-16 04:32 PM
Charter member
#129206, "For the most part I agree...."
In response to Reply #4

But... This case was a little different. Tinge fulled me once maybe twice that I remember. Those cases were in retribution for my group mates taking things or me taking one or two choice pieces. Almost like they were trying to say if you take anything I will full you next time I kill you.... Later in life, they rarely took anything when they assassinated me, which happened way more than I would have liked... But that said, it seemed like what was good for tiiga(selective looking of choice gear, or even looting things to weaken the opponent eg defiance) pissed them off when the tables were turned. To the point of multi-killing and full saccing rampages that got the gechos.

All in all I didn't really have a big problem with tiiga. skilled assassin mediocre RP, crappy attitude about dying.

Balgrum (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-16 11:22 AM
Charter member
#129199, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Tiiga Naidar the Stoic Butcher, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well thank goodness. Incredibly skilled at killing, definitely had me paranoid as hell if ever you were around...can't say I am sad to see you gone, as you were merciless and more or less an asshole to every character I had since i've started

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129198 Previous topic | Next topic