Subject: "(DEL) Faralion Tal'nadian the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12909
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Dec-02 01:06 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12909, "(DEL) Faralion Tal'nadian the Planewalker"

Tue Dec 10 13:02:29 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Faralion perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:195
PK Ratio:36% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply eeeeek, Bajula, 15-Dec-02 08:57 AM, #14
Reply My farewells, Faralion (Guest), 10-Dec-02 01:26 PM, #1
     Reply I guessed it was you...had another in mind too., Anith (Guest), 10-Dec-02 02:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I guessed it was you...had another in mind too., Faralion (Guest), 10-Dec-02 06:54 PM, #7
     Reply RE: My farewells, Talfos, 10-Dec-02 02:50 PM, #3
     Reply RE: My farewells, Faralion (Guest), 10-Dec-02 06:55 PM, #8
     Reply GAH! Damn it!, Airael (Guest), 10-Dec-02 03:00 PM, #4
     Reply RE: GAH! Damn it!, Faralion (Guest), 10-Dec-02 07:00 PM, #9
     Reply RE: My farewells, Ulthur, 10-Dec-02 03:35 PM, #5
     Reply RE: My farewells, Faralion (Guest), 10-Dec-02 07:02 PM, #10
     Reply I knew it was Lardovian, Lokrin (Guest), 10-Dec-02 05:02 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I knew it was Lardovian, Faralion (Guest), 10-Dec-02 07:07 PM, #11
     Reply RE: My farewells, Tasfiel (Guest), 10-Dec-02 09:10 PM, #12
          Reply RE: My farewells, Faralion (Guest), 11-Dec-02 01:54 AM, #13

BajulaSun 15-Dec-02 08:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12910, "eeeeek"
In response to Reply #0

heh i haven't been reading stuff of late i guess and i have been busy
working but i figured i'd have noticed ya gone. i naturally assumed as lardo's player you'd have gone at least 500 hours hehehe.
j/k well as long as you had fun.. do something crazy next time for kicks. like lets see i know you prolly won't go evil, but if you did do orc. hehehe.. if not just do something ya never play.
it'll be funny trust me.. i'll prolly never play another pally after this one though.. well maybe.

Faralion (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 01:26 PM

#12911, "My farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Well... so it was here I ended up at last. So much for trying to stay away from CF.
I had fun while it lasted, to say the least. For those of you who didn't guess it outright, yes, this was my new char after Lardovian.
A pity I couldn't hold him in there longer but somehow I just couldn't keep this one alive in the same manner as my old (or ancient, your pick) friend Lardo.

Conjies are sweet to play though. I doubt there is any other class that can come out bleeding from a crescentstrike and an impale still hurting in you from the Destructor with the Head in your hands and then proceed straight down to the Chasm and fetch the Sceptre on the way back to the Tower. The one time I did that, I was laughing though the whole thing because at that momen, I truly felt invincible.

To the Imm that gave me my lastname, thank you. I still wonder why I got it

So then... these farewells won't hold the same length as last time but there will be a few nontheless.

Shalya - Kitty! The little cat I ranked with from like 8 or something. Seemed like we were always there for another and yes, I did love you from like the midtwenties or so Thanks for everything.

Airael - I feel a bit bad about this, first not showing up for a few days and now I stand in the graveyard among the ghosts. Thanks for all the times, I loved taking you out to those new places that I saw with Lardo but never were able to visit myself. So HAH! I didn't forget the old woodelf

Darente - We had good time together aswell, from the rankning to the raiding, even if we didn't get to do enough of the last together I think.

Drahk - So you did get your wish. In a way. I'm still using magic, though not in a place where you can get me, so there!
The last time you and Sayangu jumped me in the Inn I worded at 8 hp. So I should say well done, you atleast didn't give up trying.

To the warlocks: Keep in there and stay strong. I had plans to take over my.. er... the Golden Tower again, but for now, that won't come into happening.

I'll still be out there in Thera, but not as a part of the Tower, atleast not for a while yet. After 1169 hours of Towerlife lately I'm for the first time trying something completely different.

If I forgot you, you have my humble permission to holler all you want at me and then I'll see what I'll do about it.

So for now... stay strong and keep coming back to the fields. For I surely am

Faralion

Anith (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 02:29 PM

#12922, "I guessed it was you...had another in mind too."
In response to Reply #1

Probably just your playing times...but also the way you speak.

I never got to kill you, but hell...fighting a conjurer with archons is pointless. (alone that is). I know you are tired of Warlocks....hope to see you back in a new form.

Faralion (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 06:54 PM

#12923, "RE: I guessed it was you...had another in mind too."
In response to Reply #2

>Probably just your playing times...but also the way you
>speak.

If we're talking amounts of hours here... yes, they can be pretty obscene at times.

>I never got to kill you, but hell...fighting a conjurer with
>archons is pointless. (alone that is).

Agreed. And I don't think you'd ever be able to do it with them forms even if I had only a luminous with me. *shrug* Catch a conjie unprepared though and you hafe a fairly certain kill.

>I know you are tired of Warlocks....hope to see you back in a new form.

I am, I am You'll have to look a tad harder this time though.

Faralion

TalfosTue 10-Dec-02 02:50 PM
0 posts
#12920, "RE: My farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed our interactions, wish you would have stayed, we were a pretty good team

Talfos

Faralion (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 06:55 PM

#12921, "RE: My farewells"
In response to Reply #3

I said it in your thread, but yes, I liked traveling with you aswell. Don't you dare quit out on cf now

Faralion

Airael (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 03:00 PM

#12918, "GAH! Damn it!"
In response to Reply #1

Why the hell did you delete????? Dammit faralion was one of the best people to roleplay with and have fun with. *mutters something about no wine for you again* I really liked Faralion, especially that time I was brought to you next to the Sorceress. That was actually fun. I am going to miss this character alot and I am very dissapointed he is gone. The plague in the pyramid was funny also... Damn, this sucks did I mention that? *sigh* Take care, I hope we do meet again...

Faralion (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 07:00 PM

#12919, "RE: GAH! Damn it!"
In response to Reply #4

>Why the hell did you delete?????

Pure and utter lack of motivation as it is now. I'm sorry, but that's just how it turned out for me this time around.

>Dammit faralion was one of the best people to roleplay with and have fun with.

And I thank you for that, I liked Airael a lot aswell and it seemed as if I finally got to know you this time around.

>*mutters something about no wine for you again*

One word: Pffftt

>I really liked Faralion, especially that time I was brought to you next to the Sorceress. That was actually fun.

Agreed, at first I just sat there blinking thinking how long you'd live before I realised that you were actually standing there unattacked.

>I am going to miss this character alot and I am very dissapointed he is gone.

So am I, I liked him when I played him aswell, but then... I don't know, something happened. I just couldn't bring myself to put another 900 hours into the Tower for the moment. I need to take a break from that.

>The plague in the pyramid was funny also... Damn, this sucks
>did I mention that? *sigh* Take care, I hope we do meet
>again...

Oh, we will... we will... one way or another I always meet my old friends even if they don't know who I am

If you want to drop me a line, feel free to do it at ulf.blixt@pop.landskrona.se

Faralion

UlthurTue 10-Dec-02 03:35 PM
44 posts
#12916, "RE: My farewells"
In response to Reply #1

You're making a fire giant warrior for Battle now, right?

*wink*

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

Faralion (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 07:02 PM

#12917, "RE: My farewells"
In response to Reply #5

You wish!

Nah, you'll have to see what it is, just as everyone else. Liked the few times we got to raid together. That time when we blasted through four or five scions at the archmage was pretty funny and I'm surprised we managed to actually pull it off.

This is me, over and out. *tip*

Faralion

Lokrin (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 05:02 PM

#12914, "I knew it was Lardovian"
In response to Reply #1

I knew because of a recent log on Dio's showing the wands on Lardovian's corpse. They matched the wands you had when I first assassinated you. Possible reason to omit names from logs? Perhaps.

Anyway, I hope you got the most out of that orb.

Faralion (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 07:07 PM

#12915, "RE: I knew it was Lardovian"
In response to Reply #6

Yeah, the irony of fate. That set of wands was probably the only one I ever carried around, when I had used them I just didn't bother with getting new ones.

And yes, I do consider the price I paid a fair one for that thing. It was more than priceless for me even if it in the end was starting to turn me down a path of greed I'm not particulary happy with myself. That could be part of this deletion, I don't know. Atleast now I'm not walking in constant fear of losing it *shrug*

As for those logs, I knew why they turned out as they did and I doubt even the assailant in this case knew why he finally managed to pull off the stunt. *shrug*
I knew what happened and that's what matters for me. And honestly I don't care about the speculations, it's quite funny for me to see at times which twisted path of so called "reasoning" that some people wander down. Ugh, I'm turning this into a rant at 2am, time to get to bed.

*tip*

Faralion

Tasfiel (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 09:10 PM

#12912, "RE: My farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks again for the heroing, it was taking a bit but you were always a person to be able to depend on, something that will be sorely missed within the next generation of the Tower. I enjoyed the wry flashes of the smiles, etc, etc, and just know that you will be missed.

Tas

Faralion (Guest)Wed 11-Dec-02 01:54 AM

#12913, "RE: My farewells"
In response to Reply #12

Heh, no problem. I guessed that I would do a lot of tanking and helping as a conjie. Looking back now I'm surprised I didn't do more of it

Now I see that the heroranks in the Tower got gutted I feel even worse about deleting myself, but alas, I have faith in that there must be someone in it who can take over and lead it to the glories I never got around to.

So... good luck and all

*tip*

Faralion

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12909 Previous topic | Next topic