Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of the Ba..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128993
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Aug-16 08:04 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128993, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Thu Aug 25 20:01:22 2016

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Dcrui perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:169

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Now who's going to be..., Kycue (Anonymous), 04-Sep-16 12:31 PM, #18
Reply RE: Now who's going to be..., Dcrui (Anonymous), 07-Sep-16 01:36 PM, #19
Reply Really admired your tenacity, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 30-Aug-16 02:36 PM, #13
Reply RE: Really admired your tenacity, Dcrui (Anonymous), 30-Aug-16 08:36 PM, #16
     Reply Real secret is, I am way too easy to kill, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 30-Aug-16 11:11 PM, #17
Reply Stout, Ailianiakk (Anonymous), 30-Aug-16 01:59 AM, #12
Reply RE: Stout, Dcrui (Anonymous), 30-Aug-16 08:28 PM, #15
Reply Sad to see you go!, Joenne, 29-Aug-16 10:16 PM, #11
Reply RE: Sad to see you go!, Dcrui (Anonymous), 30-Aug-16 08:26 PM, #14
Reply You took time to interact with low level characters, Mcbeth, 29-Aug-16 01:22 PM, #8
Reply RE: You took time to interact with low level characters, Dcrui (Anonymous), 29-Aug-16 01:30 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..., Ardish (Anonymous), 29-Aug-16 01:12 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..., Dcrui (Anonymous), 29-Aug-16 01:29 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..., Garagrath (Anonymous), 26-Aug-16 04:24 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..., Dcrui (Anonymous), 26-Aug-16 09:13 PM, #5
Reply Seriously, Obscurica (Anonymous), 25-Aug-16 08:25 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Seriously, Dcrui (Anonymous), 26-Aug-16 11:06 AM, #2
          Reply man, you had a rough build for fighting paladins, Dallevian, 26-Aug-16 01:11 PM, #3
               Reply RE: man, you had a rough build for fighting paladins, Dcrui (Anonymous), 26-Aug-16 09:15 PM, #6

Kycue (Anonymous)Sun 04-Sep-16 12:31 PM
Charter member
#129063, "Now who's going to be..."
In response to Reply #0

Now who's going to be crazy enough to go back me up when I pick a fight with some insanely powerful MOB?

That was some fun. GLWYN

Dcrui (Anonymous)Wed 07-Sep-16 01:36 PM
Charter member
#129085, "RE: Now who's going to be..."
In response to Reply #18

That mage in the Tower of Sorcery took a long time to kill! and I don't even remember if it has anything good lol, good times. See you in the fields.

Gwildaththea (Anonymous)Tue 30-Aug-16 02:36 PM
Charter member
#129034, "Really admired your tenacity"
In response to Reply #0

But you kept coming even when it was completely suicidal. Have a little bit less of a courage next time? GWLYN!

Dcrui (Anonymous)Tue 30-Aug-16 08:36 PM
Charter member
#129038, "RE: Really admired your tenacity"
In response to Reply #13

You are one of those characters that are really slippery and hard to kill. Next to impossible! I don't know, I just can't put my hand on it lol. It is just hard to perform a hit and run at the Huntress, especially with druids defending. I have found it out the hard way as you can see . Good times we had, see you in the fields!

Gwildaththea (Anonymous)Tue 30-Aug-16 11:11 PM
Charter member
#129040, "Real secret is, I am way too easy to kill"
In response to Reply #16

Hell, I go into 10/90 situations easily. Just that people don't do the right things. But you, I mean you see that tree at the huntress, right? Well, gtfo! Not a good idea to hit her then.

Ailianiakk (Anonymous)Tue 30-Aug-16 01:59 AM
Charter member
#129030, "Stout"
In response to Reply #0

A force that kept coming even after being demoted. The Fortress is better off withought ya!

Dcrui (Anonymous)Tue 30-Aug-16 08:28 PM
Charter member
#129037, "RE: Stout"
In response to Reply #12

Thanks, and thanks for not putting your fingers on my things at the Inn there lol I started to get a hold of my build around the time I was demoted and I just go from there. See you in the fields!

JoenneMon 29-Aug-16 10:16 PM
Member since 02nd Aug 2016
8 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129026, "Sad to see you go!"
In response to Reply #0

Really awesome character man loved fighting and all our back and forths. I wish that tiger didn't help you in Galadon that one time I really wanted that kill Ahh well, se la vie. You were very interesting you'd get promoted then I'd see you demoted then promoted again.

Fun times hope to see you in the fields again!
Joe

Dcrui (Anonymous)Tue 30-Aug-16 08:26 PM
Charter member
#129036, "RE: Sad to see you go!"
In response to Reply #11

Ah Joe the ranger villager, you take the fights anywhere, in the wild or in the city, kudos for that. We have some fun fights that scatter from the west side to the east side. Good times indeed. See you in the fields.

McbethMon 29-Aug-16 01:22 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#129021, "You took time to interact with low level characters"
In response to Reply #0

And not just by raining loot on them... thanks for doing that, even a couple seconds of attention can make the difference between someone getting hooked into their new character or not.

Dcrui (Anonymous)Mon 29-Aug-16 01:30 PM
Charter member
#129023, "RE: You took time to interact with low level characters"
In response to Reply #8

I love lowbies, we were all there once right?? LoL

Ardish (Anonymous)Mon 29-Aug-16 01:12 PM
Charter member
#129020, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

I will just say well done.

I love your style.

Sad to see you go.

GLYWN

Ardish

Dcrui (Anonymous)Mon 29-Aug-16 01:29 PM
Charter member
#129022, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #7

Thank you Ardish, Dcrui enjoyed those awesome fights with you raiding and defending. Druids are interesting to fight against to say the least. See you in the fields!

Garagrath (Anonymous)Fri 26-Aug-16 04:24 PM
Charter member
#129006, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

A shame you decided to delete. I enjoyed our fights. You were right in that had I chosen some other tactics, I would probably not have won. But after all, that is my bread and butter. I couldn't afford any finesse with a tough bastard like you as an opponent. Hope to see you soon in the fields.

Dcrui (Anonymous)Fri 26-Aug-16 09:13 PM
Charter member
#129008, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dcrui DarkBeast the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #4

Duergar sword spec is beastly, when we stand toe to toe, you would hit me way way more than I manage to hit you, and I have Wards of Blades as a legacy lol. But that's the way the cookies crumble I guess. You make me want to roll a duergar now, see you in the fields.

Obscurica (Anonymous)Thu 25-Aug-16 08:25 PM
Charter member
#128994, "Seriously"
In response to Reply #0

Wondered where you went and thought that one day when you seemed to have given up in the Throne room that it was your last day. Will miss our interactions and the travels we embarked on. No other Blade had I seen hit so hard, fight so well and I knew when the two of us were walking together no one could defeat us.

Gonna have to find a new Blade to raise coin and adventure with while keeping the items in the Throne room. You will be missed. It was your abilities and conversation that I promoted you too.

Dcrui (Anonymous)Fri 26-Aug-16 11:06 AM
Charter member
#129000, "RE: Seriously"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for tagging along with me on all our grand adventures and battles. The power of a healer is awesome. We could accomplish things that many just can not go at it alone. Obscuria is a great character, and you do have the potential to be really deadly. Yes very deadly! They don't fight like warriors do but there have been healers in the past who are just ridiculously fearsome in term of killing. Look into it and see if you can bring out that side of the healer and bring the Empire to its glory! I have been busy with life and as it turns out I have less time/patience to put into the game so here I am, deleted. I'll be back later, see you in the fields. Thanks for the promotion!

DallevianFri 26-Aug-16 01:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#129003, "man, you had a rough build for fighting paladins"
In response to Reply #2

you were a solid war master and very respectful player, best to you

Dcrui (Anonymous)Fri 26-Aug-16 09:15 PM
Charter member
#129009, "RE: man, you had a rough build for fighting paladins"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks, Monk Paladin are really beastly. This is not my first experience with fighting against paladins but the end results are the same

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128993 Previous topic | Next topic