Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Soykay the Warrior of the Gauntlet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128950
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 18-Aug-16 07:40 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128950, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Soykay the Warrior of the Gauntlet"

Thu Aug 18 19:36:21 2016

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Soykay perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:39

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Getting fulled by you, Fulled (Anonymous), 22-Aug-16 04:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: Getting fulled by you, incognito, 23-Aug-16 07:13 AM, #4
Reply Same player. n/t, Lhydia, 23-Aug-16 12:59 PM, #7
Reply Drathgora, you lying and betraying piece of ####e., Soykay (Anonymous), 23-Aug-16 09:33 AM, #5
     Reply Lol, fulling vs stealing weapons from a naked char, Kstatida, 23-Aug-16 11:05 AM, #6
     Reply RP vs OOC player rage, Fulled (Anonymous), 23-Aug-16 01:47 PM, #8
          Reply you both sounds like peaches., Dallevian, 23-Aug-16 02:42 PM, #9
Reply You were a good defender, Hallanaphas (Anonymous), 19-Aug-16 02:15 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Soykay the Warrior of the Gauntl..., Mcbeth (NOT Rager), 19-Aug-16 01:43 AM, #1

Fulled (Anonymous)Mon 22-Aug-16 04:28 PM
Charter member
#128960, "Getting fulled by you"
In response to Reply #0

after our very first ever PK exchange, when I had a very nice set that took A LOT of influence for me to gather was pretty s****y on your part.

incognitoTue 23-Aug-16 07:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128967, "RE: Getting fulled by you"
In response to Reply #3

Without knowing the circumstances, and despite being someone that will typically take a small number of items at most, if you have a sweet set it is fair enough if someone grabs it to use it, and potentially leaves you their stuff.

There have been a few cases though where a naked char is a bit lootastic. Not sure if it's always the same player or just a coincidence.

LhydiaTue 23-Aug-16 12:59 PM
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128972, "Same player. n/t"
In response to Reply #4

gr

Soykay (Anonymous)Tue 23-Aug-16 09:33 AM
Charter member
#128968, "Drathgora, you lying and betraying piece of ####e."
In response to Reply #3

I invited you to join you. You asked where i am, then came to trip me when i was almost dead. When i ran you came to steal my weapons.

Did you expect anything else? I wouldn't.

Do you know how i know it's you? Because you was the only one to recive the punishment.

KstatidaTue 23-Aug-16 11:05 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128969, "Lol, fulling vs stealing weapons from a naked char"
In response to Reply #5

Who's the winner?

Fulled (Anonymous)Tue 23-Aug-16 01:47 PM
Charter member
#128975, "RP vs OOC player rage"
In response to Reply #5

Justify it however you like to feel better about yourself. All you are is a s***y roleplayer who can't distinguish the difference between what a CHARACTER does from the PLAYER behind the character. You know how I know that? Because your reaction here on this OOC board is IDENTICAL to your reaction in the game. I wish I had a log of it. It's almost word for word.

What I did was 100% in character, and FWIW, you would have received back those completely, utterly, crappy weapons along with everything else of your crappy gear if you had died. A THIEF steals things. That's what they do. That's what the class is all about. When a thief decides to engage in PK, it's a totally valid tactic to steal the enemy's stuff while he's knocked out so that he has less of a chance of successfully fighting back/escaping once the fight resumes. Given what you took from me, did you SERIOUSLY think I actually wanted your garbage? I didn't "come to steal your weapons" as you say. I KO'd you to do whatever was possible to further disable you before trying again to finish you off.

In the end, you ended up defeating me due to your 100% defenses (and probably 100% skill with both axes and daggers) and my crappy defense skills. You basically "hit" me nearly to death when my enter key got stuck after doing the first trip and spammed like 15 trips or something so that I couldn't do anything else like dirt/disarm. When the unintentional trip spam finally finished, I fled and started running, but ran out of moves and couldn't hide due to faerie fire, allowing you to finish me off. At this point, you COULD have used the situation to actually ROLEPLAY with me, but instead, you chose to go into OOC player rage asshat mode.

Some people have offered their compliments on how they think you did, but all I see here is an asshat player who is also a s***y roleplayer.

DallevianTue 23-Aug-16 02:42 PM
1639 posts
#128977, "you both sounds like peaches."
In response to Reply #8

peaches of butt

Hallanaphas (Anonymous)Fri 19-Aug-16 02:15 PM
Charter member
#128957, "You were a good defender"
In response to Reply #0

I too was intrigued by the loincloth wearing, axe wielding drow role. Why'd you give up?

I liked Soykay a lot and thought you were doing well.

Mcbeth (NOT Rager)Fri 19-Aug-16 01:43 AM
Charter member
#128954, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Soykay the Warrior of the Gauntl..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked the naked axe-wielding dark-elf.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128950 Previous topic | Next topic