Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ihrimis Zelqeiur the Student of the Ma..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128819
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Aug-16 06:40 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128819, "(DELETED) [None] Ihrimis Zelqeiur the Student of the Macalla, Anathema to the Empire"

Sun Aug 7 18:36:13 2016

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Ihrimis perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply Going to lock this again, Destuvius, 09-Aug-16 03:23 AM, #22
Reply Being one of Russian players, I don't really buy all th..., Kstatida, 09-Aug-16 01:52 AM, #17
Reply You are too polite and avoid, Mharldarn (Anonymous), 09-Aug-16 02:07 AM, #19
     Reply Yeah I think we've got your idea, Kstatida, 09-Aug-16 02:12 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ihrimis Zelqeiur the Student of th..., Rokhwar (Anonymous), 08-Aug-16 09:37 PM, #12
Reply I can say it without a doubt, Mharlndarn (Anonymous), 09-Aug-16 01:00 AM, #16
Reply Locking, Umiron, 07-Aug-16 07:13 PM, #9
Reply Unlocked. Be classy. (nt), Umiron, 08-Aug-16 05:49 PM, #11
     Reply I am always classy, but I can't say that, Mharldanr (Anonymous), 09-Aug-16 01:22 AM, #15
          Reply Dude, I'm quite sure everyone got your point, Kstatida, 09-Aug-16 01:56 AM, #18
               Reply Let me reveal something for ALL players., Mharldarn (Anonymous), 09-Aug-16 02:21 AM, #21
Reply Thank you for ruining the game. Good luck with your gam..., Mharlndarn (Ihrimis deleted) (Anonymous), 07-Aug-16 06:42 PM, #1
     Reply I didn't know being made anathema automatically forced ..., Doof, 07-Aug-16 06:49 PM, #2
     Reply It's Imm anathemaing for fulfilling Emperor's request, Kstatida, 07-Aug-16 06:54 PM, #3
     Reply IC is IC, Destuvius, 07-Aug-16 06:57 PM, #4
     Reply AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Mhaldarn (Anonymous), 07-Aug-16 07:02 PM, #5
     Reply Imperial Law, Muuksube Coldcrown (Anonymous), 07-Aug-16 07:07 PM, #6
          Reply BINGO. He just abused it., Mharlndarn (Anonymous), 07-Aug-16 07:09 PM, #7
               Reply RE: BINGO. He just abused it., Destuvius, 07-Aug-16 07:11 PM, #8
                    Reply You abused OOC mechanism, Mharlndarn (Anonymous), 07-Aug-16 07:15 PM, #10
                         Reply You jumped the gun, it was your fault., Aereglen, 08-Aug-16 10:58 PM, #13
                              Reply Yea yea, my fault now read this., Mhaldarn (Anonymous), 09-Aug-16 12:36 AM, #14

DestuviusTue 09-Aug-16 03:23 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128878, "Going to lock this again"
In response to Reply #0

Any other discussions about assorted imms, cabal policies, general dislike for tribunal and other things unrelated to this specific character can be moved to gameplay.

KstatidaTue 09-Aug-16 01:52 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128869, "Being one of Russian players, I don't really buy all th..."
In response to Reply #0

What is important to note though is:

1. On average, we as players are more agressive - that much is obvious. The only non-agressive Russian around here I know is Murphy, and it's the guy who actively promotes that Heralds should kill people.

2. On average, we are less proficient in English. This leads to all kinds of misunderstandings. I consider myself being pretty proficient, but more than once or twice I have encountered situations when I don't understand a thing being said. Even more so if RP speech is involved. I just don't get any of dwarven or mino speech - total gibberish which leads to frustration. I guess I'd understand it better if I were a native speaker, but I'm not. I've been in a situation when I was RotDed, and I didn't get why - because I didn't understand what an IMM was saying, because he was saying it in common language, not English that Queen Elisabeth speaks. That much was frustrating.

3. Let's face it, our civilizations were antagonizing for a very long time. This has its concequences, even if it's not much on interpersonal level, the vibe is there, and it has influence on our decisions and even more so - emotional words or actions.

-----------

Those things combined lead to various incidents more often than other cases.

That being said, there is one more issue I'd want to discuss - and it's IC first or RP enforced or whatever.

RP rules and game laws are there for the sake of fun. Fun comes first, and it's important to remember. That's why I'm puzzled by some IC things that definitely make the game less fun and more frustrating (like trib weapon looting). The game laws are created and enforced by immortals, and using them to ruin someone's fun on what at worst is a borderline situation is just plainly wrong and can't be justified with "you've broken the game law", because imms are not the enforcers alone, they create laws and enforce them simultaneously. If you see that relentlessly applying your law in a certain situation ruins fun for a ton of people, pretend you were offline or whatever, strip him of imperial tactics when he wins it or something. Because the incident in question has ruined the fun for all of the people involved - Muuksube got his rites ruined, Ihrimis got his character ruined, whomever other blade was got his rites ruined because it's frustrating when you get the position because other party was anathemaed, not because you beat him to death. And Dest himself got his fun ruined because I doubt he enjoys the situation at hand. No "violation of IC rules" justifies that.

P.S. And one last thing. Anathema ruins characters, don't give me that "anathema is a strict IC thing and you don't have to delete after that". When your character concept is built around Empire, having it anathemaed more or less equals denying the character. I'm sure average anathema hours statistics will support this point.

P.P.S. This post is not about Destuvius (whom I really like as an immortal, though I can't say I have extensive imperial experience), it's about general principles.

Mharldarn (Anonymous)Tue 09-Aug-16 02:07 AM
Charter member
#128874, "You are too polite and avoid"
In response to Reply #17

to name things like it deserve. When you see something that looks like the ####, smells like the #### - name it the ####. It was completly ####ty OOC move from OOC imm. He ruined char, ruined fun even for other peoples, ruined his athoritority (if there was something like that), and ruined mud reputation for new players. Great job, well done. If that imm were my worker, I would fire him without a doubt. Just to get rid of such person in my organization.

KstatidaTue 09-Aug-16 02:12 AM
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128876, "Yeah I think we've got your idea"
In response to Reply #19

NT

Rokhwar (Anonymous)Mon 08-Aug-16 09:34 PM
Charter member
#128857, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ihrimis Zelqeiur the Student of th..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 08-Aug-16 09:37 PM

I was wondering what was going on inside of the palace. I wish we had a chance to fight more... You could always return and give outlander a try. Burn the empire and all. Regardless glwyn

*Edit by Dest with a reminder: If you edit your anon posts, it will reveal your real handle.*

Mharlndarn (Anonymous)Tue 09-Aug-16 01:00 AM
Charter member
#128868, "I can say it without a doubt"
In response to Reply #12

It was 10 years ago, it was 5 years ago, now I see it as well:

There is a pool of imms who hate russians, who don't give us empowerment, imm exp, nothing. If they run the Cabal, like destuvius - we are not welcome in that cabal and we'll get booted from it with 100% chance. It was the same with Ordasen, it was the same with nep/baer.
No changes. destuv, drehir, aarn, umiron,ysalore comes immediatly to my mind. They just ignore us. Sure, now, after my words they can give something to russian just to show - HEY, BERONT IS LYING! But the truth is the truth.

And what I am trying to say - I'll not return to the Empire till that ... run the cabal. Sure, I can return to outlanders, but its easy mode when drehire deleted.

And I am sorry for the negative, to your simple post, but also, regarding poison shamans. They are broken. And when I say that things are broken - they really are. I said it about STSF on officials to Nepe, BEFORE I rolled Kostyan. I said it about ROT before I rolled Mhardat and got rot changed. I just dont' want to roll poison shamans and #### everyone in that mud. Sure, they'll not give me the empowerment - its a first way. But the second and the right way - to look into that path and tweak it a bit.

PS: And dude, since I know the person behind the char, I ask you. Dude, what were you expecting when attacking me in Hamsah? Really? It was three of us. I know, you need 2-3 rounds to kill everyone in that mud, but it was strange move anyway

UmironSun 07-Aug-16 07:13 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128828, "Locking"
In response to Reply #0

Ihrimis, you got to say your peace, and at this point I don't think there is anything that can be said that isn't going to result in you repeating your (in my opinion, silly) accusations of conspiracy.

We'll let everyone calm down and resume goodbyes in a day or two.

UmironMon 08-Aug-16 05:49 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128845, "Unlocked. Be classy. (nt)"
In response to Reply #9

nt

Mharldanr (Anonymous)Tue 09-Aug-16 12:40 AM
Charter member
#128867, "I am always classy, but I can't say that"
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Tue 09-Aug-16 01:22 AM

about OOC imm who pulled that ####.

Everyone knows the truth, it was bordeline OOC move to get rid of me. Everyone..This is why, he sits in the corner and keeps the silence. Because the community already discussed that on qhcf (and I don't even started that discussion.).

Its like when you watch the bad bad show, you know its bad, the guy who does this - really trys to show some perfomance, but the show is bad, really bad. So you sit there and just watch that ####, trying not to hurt guy's feelings. And thats what I feel when you and that imm trying to defend that ####ty move.

KstatidaTue 09-Aug-16 01:56 AM
2214 posts
#128870, "Dude, I'm quite sure everyone got your point"
In response to Reply #15

even if they don't agree. Repeating it more will just lead to negative reactions towards you. Which will give you reasons to melt down if something happens in the future.

Mharldarn (Anonymous)Tue 09-Aug-16 02:21 AM
Charter member
#128877, "Let me reveal something for ALL players."
In response to Reply #18

I think nobody knows that but I want to make something public.

Some years ago, when there was a long discussion on official about Nepe and his wife cheating (see Cadabru and his pet wife shaman incident). I revealed thing (and they deleted my posts quickly) that I was the witnesses of their cheating, of their logins etc. BECAUSE I RANKED THEM. And revealed some things from their past cheating as well.

Then, on the next day, I had found my char in ROTD and the Imm said ' Say something again on officials and I'll ban you from CF forever '.

I have a long history 'relatationship' with immortals and their bordeline OOC moves.

So my point is - I don't care if I cause more OOC anger from them, but the truth must be said.

Mharlndarn (Ihrimis deleted) (Anonymous)Sun 07-Aug-16 06:42 PM
Charter member
#128820, "Thank you for ruining the game. Good luck with your gam..."
In response to Reply #0

1) I know, you (imms) hate me, and its ok. But why don't just say it into my face? Why do you wait 100 hours on the char just to ruin it in one click?

2) Yes, here you will insert the ####, about how it was reasonable to anathema me.

But here is the situation.

The Emperor told us to fight in the Palace. He didn't say that he will place bloodreckoning (its important.). So we've started the fight and suddenly Destuvius went vis (the Imm who didn't answer on a single prayer) and just anathemed me, and say that it was illegal to attack..

100 hours on a char with 1400exp role, and Imm just ruin it because he wants. Funny, but I am not even angry now.

I just realize that I am not welcome here anymore. So thank you for this, and bye bye.

DoofSun 07-Aug-16 06:49 PM
Member since 03rd Dec 2009
200 posts
#128821, "I didn't know being made anathema automatically forced ..."
In response to Reply #1

KstatidaSun 07-Aug-16 06:54 PM
2214 posts
#128822, "It's Imm anathemaing for fulfilling Emperor's request"
In response to Reply #2

Therefore it was Emperor who should've been anathed.

P.S. If what was said is true.

DestuviusSun 07-Aug-16 06:57 PM
1012 posts
#128823, "IC is IC"
In response to Reply #1

You violated Imperial Law by attacking another Imperial without a blood reckoning. You weren't even told that you could start your fight by the Emperor when you attacked, so that excuse also doesn't fly.

As for not responding to the prays, I was still IC and handling things IC with the other imperials. Sorry that I didn't wrap it up faster so that you talk on the game (if thats actually what you wanted.)

Mhaldarn (Anonymous)Sun 07-Aug-16 07:02 PM
Charter member
#128824, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
In response to Reply #4

Yea yea, you abused OOC mechanism to Anathema me.

I JUST FOLLOWED Emperor's request. You don't need to lie here. You did the ####ing ####ty thing, that smells from the distance.

>Sorry that I didn't wrap it

And you don't need to lie again. After my anathema - you immediatly responced in RP way - Go and #### yourself. I waited 10 mins after and even sent OOC pray. And now you are trying to tell this, ahaha, thats funny.

That #### smells, and thank you for pointing me at the door. God, I am still laughting. Its like kids do the #### and then try to find the reason to explain it to parents. And you don't need to. You did the ####. End of story.

Muuksube Coldcrown (Anonymous)Sun 07-Aug-16 07:07 PM
Charter member
#128825, "Imperial Law"
In response to Reply #1

I'll post - but only for the sake of clarity.

I had the two elites who I thought should be promoted fight, and had them set parameters, rules, etc, all orderly and what not for the battle. I did this on the basis of both my own religion, as well as the orderly nature of the Empire. Choosing their own truth, etc.

Before I could instruct them to begin the fight, i.e., before I could call the blood reckoning, The fight started. Matter of fact, I was still talking on CB about the fight when it started.

As soon as that happened, I started to type in the commands for blood reckoning. It happened really fast, like within 5-10 seconds. I was actually typing in the commands for blood reckoning BEFORE Dest vised, and finished the commands before he even spoke.

The law says that you cannot kill an imperial without the reckoning, and nobody had died just yet. I'm willing to bet he was hard on you, because you are his follower. Dest's religion is for the hardest of the hardcore.

Sorry bud. Really. FWIW, I really enjoyed our interactions, and had a great time playing with you.

GLWYN, if there is going to be one.

Mharlndarn (Anonymous)Sun 07-Aug-16 07:09 PM
Charter member
#128826, "BINGO. He just abused it."
In response to Reply #6

He just abused OOC mechanism to #### me. Its not about his religion, its about OOC abuse. Last time, when some Imm did it, he was kicked from the staff. We'll see what current crew will do.

DestuviusSun 07-Aug-16 07:11 PM
1012 posts
#128827, "RE: BINGO. He just abused it."
In response to Reply #7

Anathema isnt an OOC mechanism you goof. Had I denied you or something to that affect, it would have been an OOC mechanism.

Mharlndarn (Anonymous)Sun 07-Aug-16 07:15 PM
Charter member
#128829, "You abused OOC mechanism"
In response to Reply #8

Read Muuksube post again. Noone died, I followed emperors request, followed the order. You abused OOC mechanic to anathema me.

We'll see how they will deal with you. Because its the pretendent. After some imms (well known for ####ty things) left us, new imm do the new level of ####. And I thought we have new normal imms, who don't use their powers to #### that game.

AereglenMon 08-Aug-16 10:57 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
#128862, "You jumped the gun, it was your fault."
In response to Reply #10
Edited on Mon 08-Aug-16 10:58 PM

You attacked too soon. You read Muuksube's post again, he clearly stated you guys started to attack before he told you too. You attacked before he had a chance to give you blood reckoning, which he also stated he was going to do. Don't blame other people because you don't have any patience.

BTW your "RP" was focking atrocious. I hope you try harder with your next char.

Mhaldarn (Anonymous)Tue 09-Aug-16 12:36 AM
Charter member
#128866, "Yea yea, my fault now read this."
In response to Reply #13

>I think they are actively trying to punish/get rid of 'bad' players.
>I got a trip to ROTD for a non-rule violation.

And its not MY words. Its from the guy who knows the stuff. It was completly bordeline OOC move from that ***** . You can say its funny, but I belive in Lord, and soon karma will get that ####.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128819 Previous topic | Next topic