Subject: "(DEL) Kiyhruus the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12838
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 08-Dec-02 08:49 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12838, "(DEL) Kiyhruus the Weaponsmaster"

Sun Dec 8 20:46:18 2002

11 o''clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Kiyhruus perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:179
PK Ratio:76% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply shout out!, behn (Guest), 09-Dec-02 11:40 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Kiyhruus the Weaponsmaster, noldan (Guest), 09-Dec-02 10:04 PM, #13
Reply Whoa, there, cowboy, Catastrophic, 09-Dec-02 11:12 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Whoa, there, cowboy, Kierning (Guest), 10-Dec-02 04:33 PM, #18
     Reply Err, oozeshield. You knew what I meant though n/t, Kierning (Guest), 10-Dec-02 04:34 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Whoa, there, cowboy, noldan (Guest), 10-Dec-02 09:53 PM, #20
Reply Damn you., Iomyndor (Guest), 08-Dec-02 11:34 PM, #5
Reply RE: Damn you., KatistrofiK, 08-Dec-02 11:44 PM, #6
Reply Damn those finals!, KatistrofiK, 08-Dec-02 09:34 PM, #1
     Reply Ordered to bloodthirst?, Anith (Guest), 08-Dec-02 10:28 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Ordered to bloodthirst?, KatistrofiK, 08-Dec-02 10:31 PM, #3
     Reply Kiyhruus, Talfos, 08-Dec-02 10:41 PM, #4
     Reply Sad to see it., Usalar (Guest), 09-Dec-02 09:37 AM, #7
     Reply nice job there., Turetveskagg (Guest), 09-Dec-02 10:06 AM, #8
     Reply eh????????, Confused (Guest), 09-Dec-02 11:07 AM, #9
     Reply Did he write that it was?...no(nt), Nightgaunt, 10-Dec-02 01:00 AM, #17
     Reply RE: Damn those finals!, Koaeb (Guest), 09-Dec-02 12:03 PM, #10
     Reply Heh, Guenrayn (Guest), 09-Dec-02 04:46 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Damn those finals!, Sassmi (Guest), 09-Dec-02 09:48 PM, #12
     Reply Luck...bah!, Kragnar (Guest), 10-Dec-02 12:19 AM, #16
     Reply RE: Damn those finals!, Rodonar (Guest), 14-Dec-02 09:49 AM, #21
     Reply Do you remember..., Deirtan (Guest), 14-Dec-02 07:57 PM, #22
          Reply Yet another case of luck on the wrong side., KatistrofiK, 14-Dec-02 11:17 PM, #23

behn (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 11:40 PM

#12839, "shout out!"
In response to Reply #0

well you where one of the villagers to be *scared* of those flurries with vuln weapons where jsut nasty heheheh keep on truckin

noldan (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 10:04 PM

#12840, "RE: (DEL) Kiyhruus the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

You slimy basterd, You used them stupid water blades on me God And you always fool looted me when we were in shadar, I left yeh corpse be and you got that bard to kill me, That was the beginning of the end for me, Heh great fighter doh.

CatastrophicMon 09-Dec-02 11:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#12841, "Whoa, there, cowboy"
In response to Reply #13

I never used any water blades. The only non-conventional weapon I used were the caustic slime axes. The rest is true, though. Except that it was Aridhol and not Shadar.

==
You get 269938 gold coins from the corpse of Valguarnera.
==

Kierning (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 04:33 PM

#12844, "RE: Whoa, there, cowboy"
In response to Reply #14

And about those caustic slime axes...
Something was screwed up there. It hit me (non deathblow) through defenses (no shield of slime, mind you) for ***DEV*** while all the rest of your hits were doing somewhere around the neighborhood of EVISCERATE. I was like "whoa, holy crap! Where'd that come from?" Maybe it's got a huge average or something.

Kierning (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 04:34 PM

#12843, "Err, oozeshield. You knew what I meant though n/t"
In response to Reply #14

nt

noldan (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 09:53 PM

#12842, "RE: Whoa, there, cowboy"
In response to Reply #14

Really? ohh yeh ardhiol smae place still slimy baster and this time you did use slime, How were you ANNHILATING me then? people usally evic noldan, He wasent that damn weak... Though perhaps being naked has a little to do with it still bloody annhilotion how HOW DAMN YOU
Baster dwarf

Iomyndor (Guest)Sun 08-Dec-02 11:34 PM

#12845, "Damn you."
In response to Reply #0

I was really hoping this wasn't going to happen because I can't play much right now because I'm stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere, and if I do even get a chance to play, its on telnet, which blows. I'm gonna be back next week, but, its too late now. I had more fun with you than I've had in quite a while. There were a couple nights when we ran through everyone in our range in under a half an hour. It was more you than me, but hell, it was fun. Sorry I haven't got to hero yet, I just hate ranking with a passion, so damned boring. I can only make like one or two ranks at a time before I feel like diving out my window. But hey, thems the breaks. Don't go to Team Magicâ„¢, stay on Team Evilâ„¢ and make another rager. Anyways, have fun, and I'm sure I'll see you around.

KatistrofiKSun 08-Dec-02 11:44 PM
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12846, "RE: Damn you."
In response to Reply #5

I thought you had gone into the autodelete void. You were definitely my favorite char around. We did some pretty mean things. *grin* I wish you luck, and feel free to e-mail or IM me anytime.

eathofthereaper@aol.com" target="_blank">Deathofthereaper@aol.com

KatistrofiKSun 08-Dec-02 09:34 PM
0 posts
#12847, "Damn those finals!"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, I'll blame it on that.

No, seriously, though..hmm. I guess I just felt like there was nothing to do after I heroed. I had a lot of downs with this char, not too many ups. First the damned hard time I had to go through to get into Battle, and then Kahosarin's religion closing the day I got into Battle and when I was about to update my role. Then, of course, the slew of deaths that came after. Not too many, just too many annoying ones. Overall, I had fun with this character. Not as much as I did with Lohrn, though. I guess I just wasn't good enough to recieve the silver badge of Immteraction this time around. Boo to me. Also, I felt that I played a bit *too* evil, if that's possible. I gave everyone the cold shoulder, except a select few. I never greeted anyone when they logged on or off, and I never took in an applicant. By the way, I apologize to any and all applicants that wanted me as a mentor. It just wasn't going to happen. So...er, this part again. Goodbyes:

Tribunal: Just Venlorn. Damn you, har. You got incredibely lucky both times. I had no idea those damned guards tripped.

Scion: Anith. Not much to say about you, except that you play a mean shifter. You know what you're doing, it seems. The last time you got me was because I was actually ordered to bloodthirst (believe it or not) and you caught up with me. Keep it up if it's working.

Dragnof. You, I could not stand. You never killed except when you were with a slew of other's. Again, if it's working, theres no reason you should stop. You just shouldn't bitch (not saying that you do) when it's done to you.

Warlock: Talfos. You're my favorite warlock invoker, only because we fought so many times. I honestly felt bad about killing you with others and I don't think I ever looted you. If you came back to an empty corpse, it was almost surely not emptied because of me. You're a smart guy and should catch onto things quickly.

Usular. Finally! I *think* I got you once. If so, we're even, if not, you won. Har. Good luck.

Nexus: Lurdonis. I felt for you, honestly. You ate a lot of deaths to us, but you kept on trucking. So...keep on trucking.

Kragnar. Another I had respect for. You fought very well, and only got me once solo. I hoped you realized what I meant when I said you got lucky. I literally lost concentration on resist and thirst 5 times. Thirst would have been the only thing that would have saved me there. You picked an awesome combo, and you can do something mean with it if you pick some things up.

Kierning. I was not out for a nice pk ratio, honestly. I see mage, I attack mage. That was my mindset when I multikilled you. Same goes to Graelnik

Faerk. I didn't like you at all. A little too sniveling for my likes.

Sylvan: Arehanah. Very nice on getting me that one time after I had gone re-equipping. I'm sorry you're gone too.

Sassmi. I was pretty scared of druids, and you were no exception. Though, I did get pretty close to killing you the couple of times we fought. Keep at it.

Battle: Nourn. I only mention you because I'm sad that our chars didn't overlap like Lohrn and Thralkoz did. I think we could have had some, if not more, fun than we did last time. I hope you get the Pillar.

Rodonar. My "mentor". Heh, you were one of my favorite allies. You and I went through a lot together. I always enjoyed you presence and I wish you the absolute best.

Drahk and Sayangu. My late night buddies. I'll miss you a lot. You too made me laugh at times.

Trekalsh. I liked you, but I didn't like the fact that you got praise for things that, I felt, didn't need praise. When you killed () with Rodonar, you got all the praise, and I felt Rodonar deserved a good bit of it too. Whatever, though, keep at it.

Grogim. Thanks for inducting me, too bad our times never overlapped.

Guenrayn. I had a genuine dislike for you, for some reason. I can't pin it down to this day. I wish you the best, though.

No one else really comes to mind...except Turetveskagg. Just wish'd you'd show up a bit more.

I was a sword/axe spec.
I chose Incarnadine Wave and Cry of Thunder.

I guess that's it, time to go back to team magic.

*puts on his "I love Jhyrbian" shirt*

Bye.

Anith (Guest)Sun 08-Dec-02 10:28 PM

#12860, "Ordered to bloodthirst?"
In response to Reply #1

*chuckle*
I never got to interact with you much, just a few fights....When I first got you, you were thirsting, and I kinda 'stumbled' across you...figured you wouldnt repeat thirsting again...but ordered to? *heh*

Anyhow....from what I witnessed, from you fighting others, you did a good job. Hope you had fun, and come back for more when school cools down...Luck on your finals.

KatistrofiKSun 08-Dec-02 10:31 PM
0 posts
#12861, "RE: Ordered to bloodthirst?"
In response to Reply #2

I'm talking about the time Guenrayn and I raided. You were there to defend with Zarukian. Guenrayn had a weird plan that consisted of me thirsting. I ended up dead.

Thanks, I'll be back soon.

TalfosSun 08-Dec-02 10:41 PM
0 posts
#12859, "Kiyhruus"
In response to Reply #1

Really enjoyed all our fights, and the RP that usually followed, the village takes a blow losing you, you always fought damned smart and had nuts to boot. Well played, good luck on your next.

Usalar (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 09:37 AM

#12858, "Sad to see it."
In response to Reply #1

You always seemed up for the fight and didn't shy away. I never encountered you with swords and thought you were mace/axe. I would rather be pincered than cranialed so I never put ice shield up for you..*bonks self*. Last night on the raid I thought Rod and Trek were busy with someone else so I chased you, when they walked in I knew that was ass. Ol gut cutter put me down just after you hit the floor. For good foes I hate seeing those final death notices flash by. Get your finals done in good order and get back to knock some more feathers off of me if I have any left. See ya around soon.

Turetveskagg (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 10:06 AM

#12857, "nice job there."
In response to Reply #1

And yeah, I've been absent too much the last week. But the future is bright, time-wise. Pity you're gone.

Confused (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 11:07 AM

#12855, "eh????????"
In response to Reply #1

Kahosarin's religion closing the day I got into Battle and when I was about to update my role.

Nexus is closed? when did I miss this?!?

NightgauntTue 10-Dec-02 01:00 AM
0 posts
#12856, "Did he write that it was?...no(nt)"
In response to Reply #9

Koaeb (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 12:03 PM

#12854, "RE: Damn those finals!"
In response to Reply #1

I didn't know you too well, but we travelled a bit together towards the end. Great job with this one.

Guenrayn (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 04:46 PM

#12853, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

Well, not sure why you disliked me. Its funny that you do, I only try to do my best as a villager. Oh well, you can't win them all. The irony is, that I really liked your char. I wish you were around more, and I'm sorry some of the times you died when you were with me. I do so hate hard names to spell! sometimes its hard to get a dressing off on people with long names. ah well, such is life.

Guen

Sassmi (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 09:48 PM

#12852, "RE: Damn those finals!"
In response to Reply #1

Yep that one time you were close, which is also the first time we fought, wasn't expecting a third party to intercept into our fight after I fled. It always makes me feel bad hunting a villager so I didn't loot you at all. Well done on this character though.

Strawberries will rot if you don't keep them in the fridge

Kragnar (Guest)Tue 10-Dec-02 12:19 AM

#12851, "Luck...bah!"
In response to Reply #1

Ok yeah it was pretty much luck, but it sucks to see you go. I had plenty of fights with you, all were pretty tough/painful. Sword specs in battle=major pain in the ass. Good work, hope to see you on the dark side aka non-village soon. Peace.

Rodonar (Guest)Sat 14-Dec-02 09:49 AM

#12850, "RE: Damn those finals!"
In response to Reply #1

Well, you didn't really need me as a teacher, but you were good to have around as a partner. You were around with me when the odds were stacked, and we could drive off nasty groups. Too bad you had to do this, but I'm sure I'll see you again.

Deirtan (Guest)Sat 14-Dec-02 07:57 PM

#12848, "Do you remember..."
In response to Reply #1

When you came o the Inn and tripped me, failed your second(Mastered?) trip, I barely get away with about 50 hp, then after fleeing I teleported into the Whitecloak encampment, where I was promptly attacked, just as the guy screams and attacks me I hear "The Maran has restored you" or something, the guy takes more than 50hp from me, I flee, teleport again and escape.

I felt special after that.

KatistrofiKSat 14-Dec-02 11:17 PM
0 posts
#12849, "Yet another case of luck on the wrong side."
In response to Reply #22

I do remember that. Yeah, I see you in the Inn (again, you Inn-junky!), go for a trip, it lands, you magically get away, teleport...then WHAM, restore. Heh, kudos for that, though.

KatistrofiK goes back to playing Eternal Darkness, which reminds him an awful lot of Eternal Night.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12838 Previous topic | Next topic