Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Knobel the Grand Mistress of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128371
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Jun-16 02:00 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128371, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Knobel the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Fri Jun 17 01:58:33 2016

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Knobel perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:100

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Knobel the Grand Mistress of C..., Selionar (Anonymous), 18-Jun-16 01:22 PM, #3
Reply Well, that sucked, Adira (Anonymous), 18-Jun-16 11:00 AM, #1
     Reply Didn't get that Knobel prize?, Drehir, 18-Jun-16 01:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well, that sucked, Aarn, 18-Jun-16 02:48 PM, #4
     Reply Oh yeah. Was really freaking gross., Warren, 18-Jun-16 05:09 PM, #5
          Reply In other words the wrong person read it. =P n/t, Lhydia, 18-Jun-16 05:20 PM, #6
     Reply I was surprised lash did not work on manta, Annkhu__ (Anonymous), 18-Jun-16 06:12 PM, #7

Selionar (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-16 01:22 PM
Charter member
#128385, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Knobel the Grand Mistress of C..."
In response to Reply #0

I really hoped you'd have stuck it out, but know to well about loosing interest. I tried to be around as much as possible to provide some leadership but am still recovering from the surgery that had me away from CF a while. Was a blast to upset you as Adira, and also to have you at my back with Knobel. Best of luck with your next!

Adira (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-16 10:59 AM
Charter member
#128382, "Well, that sucked"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 18-Jun-16 11:00 AM

So, I haven't played (really) since Khyrenthia and Adira.

And I wasn't supposed to be playing again. But someone talked me into it. "Oh common, you should roll a character." - so I had some free time one day and I was like, sure, #### it.

As time marched on, none of the things I had hoped for the character happened. Taking a lesson from my dear friend Jalim, better to just delete sometimes when a char doesn't work out. I mean, after 100 hours, I hadn't even had my role acknowledged, or last name, nothing.

So why delete after 100 hours:

25% Umiron - I was looking for some Umi Action - being my first Umiron char. He took off on sabbatical - that was a substantial portion of the character arc I was going for and the reason for the char.

25% Manta - I was hoping this form would not suck. People warned me it sucked, I took it anyway because - why not - I've never had it before. And it sucked. Lash did absolutely -zero- lag, it rarely hit, and I couldn't kill anything with it other than mobs. I was better off using my tier 2 form, which meant I just died really fast.

About the only thing it was useful for was bitch-ranking people.

50% Tribunal - I was super glad to get a chance to see Selionar from the inside - to date, I was only an enemy. You are as awesome as I would have hoped. Other than that, no spire leadership, promotions, etc just led to a very stale and dead cabal. Super boring. I much prefer outlander.

My newest incarnation isn't off to a hot start either, so I might take the hint.

Adira
Khyrenthia
Rydell
Ikiso
Mirozah
Priolith
Iracundur
Lrzhrxnia
Eumenidies

and so on.

DrehirSat 18-Jun-16 01:07 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
85 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128384, "Didn't get that Knobel prize?"
In response to Reply #1

Shifters are always difficult to roleplay, imo.
So hopefully you will find something fun for you to play.
Good luck with your next.

AarnSat 18-Jun-16 02:48 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128387, "RE: Well, that sucked"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry nothing came together there; Trib has lacked some love lately. Good luck with your next.

Also, just so you don't think you were entirely neglected, your role didn't get any xp because it didn't tell much about your motivations, assumed some actions of currently-existing characters, and was, uh, gross.

If memory serves.

WarrenSat 18-Jun-16 05:09 PM
Member since 17th Dec 2012
396 posts
#128390, "Oh yeah. Was really freaking gross."
In response to Reply #4

Thanks.

LhydiaSat 18-Jun-16 05:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#128391, "In other words the wrong person read it. =P n/t"
In response to Reply #5

gr

Annkhu__ (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-16 06:12 PM
Charter member
#128393, "I was surprised lash did not work on manta"
In response to Reply #1

Should have stuck it out longer though. Thing shift a lot and could have been fairly useful.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128371 Previous topic | Next topic