Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zelikar Del'Thoranathalas the Guar..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128096
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-May-16 11:20 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128096, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zelikar Del'Thoranathalas the Guardian of Truth"

Mon May 16 23:19:30 2016

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zelikar perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You had spunk kid, Ahmoud (Anonymous), 17-May-16 03:16 PM, #7
Reply I just...wasn't enjoying it., Onewingedangel, 16-May-16 11:28 PM, #1
     Reply Poop, Ilyenei (Anonymous), 17-May-16 12:00 AM, #2
     Reply Actually, we need even more paladins, Kaer Wildfire (Anonymous), 17-May-16 09:27 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Actually, we need even more paladins, Vonzamir, 17-May-16 10:14 AM, #4
               Reply You got me, Kaer Wildfire (Anonymous), 17-May-16 10:18 AM, #5
                    Reply To which we reply 'KNACNAR BURN!' Wait....n/t, Lhydia, 17-May-16 03:14 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I just...wasn't enjoying it., Aarn, 27-May-16 10:33 AM, #8

Ahmoud (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-16 03:16 PM
Charter member
#128106, "You had spunk kid"
In response to Reply #0

You were very aggressive and fairly creative. Even though you wound up dead a lot from over pressing you were definitely the toughest of the Paladins to come roaring through the mid ranks these last couple of weeks. I hope you enjoyed the back and forth and good luck with your next.

OnewingedangelMon 16-May-16 11:28 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128097, "I just...wasn't enjoying it."
In response to Reply #0

I've always loved the Idea of Paladins...I just couldn't get into the Roleplay. I had a hard time getting into his head, and that kills a character for me.

With a name so close, this was supposed to be Zerliae's spiritual successor, but I just can't top that with cookie-cutter goodie paladin. Plus with so many other paladins lately, I just wasn't into it. When I rolled there were none, now there's like, fifty.

Aarn, thank you so much for the chance. Sorry I couldn't get those PK's and actually be a good follower.

Ilyenei (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-16 12:00 AM
Charter member
#128098, "Poop"
In response to Reply #1

I thought Zelikar was a very well role-played character from the bit I saw. Sorry you couldn't get into it, but sometimes you can't.

I feel you 100% though, paladins are running amuck all over Thera spreading goodness and giving out bread and ####. Why, just today a family of paladins moved in across the street. I turned to my wife and said, "Well great. Here comes the neighborhood."

GLWYN

Kaer Wildfire (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-16 09:27 AM
Charter member
#128101, "Actually, we need even more paladins"
In response to Reply #2

Heavily RP-focused, preferably.

VonzamirTue 17-May-16 10:14 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
#128103, "RE: Actually, we need even more paladins"
In response to Reply #3

So they don't notice when you start bashing them, right?

Kaer Wildfire (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-16 10:18 AM
Charter member
#128104, "You got me"
In response to Reply #4

Either that or they reply with fancy salute and an ode to their respective deity.

LhydiaTue 17-May-16 03:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#128105, "To which we reply 'KNACNAR BURN!' Wait....n/t"
In response to Reply #5

gr

AarnFri 27-May-16 10:33 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#128223, "RE: I just...wasn't enjoying it."
In response to Reply #1

Hey man, sorry this didn't work out. I feel like I did things wrong initially - rather than empowering you to 35 and inducting despite no evil pk wins, I should have just empowered you to 51 and let you handle Fort induction normally. That would have left you without the leveling wall. So, sorry about that.

Come on back and we'll try again!

Aarn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128096 Previous topic | Next topic