Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Rakiri the Uki Goshi, Anathema to the Emp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127818
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Apr-16 08:24 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127818, "(AUTO) [None] Rakiri the Uki Goshi, Anathema to the Empire"

Sun Apr 17 08:21:47 2016

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Rakiri perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurSun 24-Apr-16 06:00 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127867, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Rakiri the Uki Goshi, Anathema to the..."
In response to Reply #0

Failure assassin is failure.

One humorous anecdote from this character's life. At some point I attacked some guy outside the city then followed him back into town and finished him off. But I failed to notice Abelmon was there, who ratted me out to Gaspare. Gaspare questions me about it but doesn't mention Abelmon. Presumably he's keeping that in his back pocket to catch me in an obvious lie.

Since I know I can't deny the attack, I tell Gaspare that the other guy attacked me first and I was just finishing what he started. Then I volunteer, "You can ask Abelmon. He was there and can confirm."

Of course he can't confirm it because the other guy never actually attacked me. But neither can he conclude that I'm lying. And volunteering him as a witness, when Gaspare hadn't yet mentioned him as having been there, may have given the lie a ring of truth.

Gaspare, if you happen to read this, was I at all credible?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127818 Previous topic | Next topic