Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Faldor Dirn the Grand Elder of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127772
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 11-Apr-16 01:12 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127772, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Faldor Dirn the Grand Elder of Changelings"

Mon Apr 11 13:08:25 2016

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Faldor perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tanzer (Anonymous)Wed 13-Apr-16 11:05 AM
Charter member
#127782, "Loved Faldor."
In response to Reply #0

This was a very underrated character and I was bummed when you stopped logging on. Running around with you and Adira was some of the best times I've ever had playing this game.

Thanks so much, and I loved the time you kept biting the GOLden eagle instead of GOLthazar. That made me laugh.

GLWYN

VonzamirThu 14-Apr-16 10:30 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127812, "RE: Loved Faldor."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 14-Apr-16 10:33 PM

We had some fun. I had a cortisone shot in my wrist before the holidays that didn't take well and my absence ran into the holidays. I just kinda lost interest during that period. That may also have had something to do with playing three outlander's in a row (I even had a nightreaver shifter last year). If I can ever come up with a role idea about why I hate magic, I may try a villager sometime soon just to do something different.

Gratz on NR an imm'ing. We had some interactions in other forms and I enjoyed Tanzer from both sides.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127772 Previous topic | Next topic