Subject: "(DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12760
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 07-Dec-02 03:17 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12760, "(DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Dec 7 15:14:05 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Nwayreth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:444
PK Ratio:67% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Talin (Guest), 14-Dec-02 02:56 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Nwayreth (Guest), 08-Dec-02 08:13 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Kierning (Guest), 08-Dec-02 11:32 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Nwayreth (Guest), 09-Dec-02 10:05 AM, #9
Reply Silly birdie :), Valarath n/t (Guest), 09-Dec-02 01:32 AM, #8
Reply Birdie Birdie Birdie!, Uelveyye, 09-Dec-02 12:15 PM, #10
Reply Why exactly did you kill me?, Deveskrius (Guest), 09-Dec-02 04:10 PM, #11
Reply are you gonna crap when i delete, behn (Guest), 09-Dec-02 11:34 PM, #12
Reply Dude, that was you?, Hazkal (Guest), 12-Dec-02 04:13 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Lardovian (Guest), 08-Dec-02 03:56 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Ulthur, 08-Dec-02 01:33 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Airael (Guest), 07-Dec-02 09:08 PM, #3
Reply Enjoyed our few interactions,, Karhon (Guest), 07-Dec-02 07:58 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings, Bajula, 07-Dec-02 04:31 PM, #1

Talin (Guest)Sat 14-Dec-02 02:56 PM

#12761, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Is a sad day when an interesting person like Nwayreth passes away. Although we got off on the wrong claws, me 'n spirit-frog grudgingly came t' like ya as one uh our favorite peoples. Yas was always cheerful 'n stuff 'n was bunches uh help when dealin' with them nasty ragers. Dang mershniggers. Thanks for the fifty fish, they were tasty, and I would like t' say that recenly I extorted fifty fish from Bhagavan. Anyways, with ya gone it'll be all less happy fun yum yum time than before and this entropist's gonna be missin' your feathery presence.

Nwayreth (Guest)Sun 08-Dec-02 08:13 AM

#12762, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well I had a lot of fun with the char for the most part, at about 400 hours it started going down hill, it seemed all the explorers were leaving and all the killers were coming, at least the ones nwayreth knew.
anyone who thought i was a pk char, ask the about 100 lowbies i would fly up to and give them a suit of rock hydra, or a suit of midnight dragon, or bandages from the mummy, or whatever suited them, and i did it at random, as far as heralds went, i had fun until i met Iunna, Nwayreth and Iunna didnt see Eye to Eye. alright Goodbyes

Airael - had a lot of fun with you, right from the wedding with a bard who had never done one before, up till the last time i saw you, always smiled when i saw you on

Behnestkitn - you kept up the thing i had had with harbik, a good friendship with the orc clan, and peace with the heralds, I was always glad to see you about too, Even when the odds are against you, you just keep on trucking like nothings wrong, that's what i love about you.

Harbik - See Behnestkitn

Strodo - you backstabbing, doublecrossing worthless hunk of gnome, i spent most of my life teaching you a lot of the tricks i knew, then i am gone for like three days, i come back and have like three notes in regards to your foul acts, i never felt so betrayed. I hope that the ragers tear out your heart and hang it on a spear outside the village.

Ulthur - you were prolly one of Nwayreth's best friends in the game, one of the few he could completely trust, and would go on neat adventures with from time to time.

Divox - Thanks for all the laughs at the wedding and after, and no Airael never did get around to beating me up with that statue.

Karhon - yeah i had fun with you after that happened, and was always willing to fly down to you and help you do what needed done.

Trajeona - you were and interesting one, i remember when two of the chancellors had a price on my head and you told me not to mind what they had to say, that each person in scion could think whatever they wanted about me. also always had a lot of fun you with you, as you werent the typical drow healer who hates the world.

Tzaric, Tycan, Lardovian, Sarunim, Mernon, Anith - was fun flying around with all the birds up there knowing most of the time who the other one was. had a lot of fun dropping out of the skies with each of you just to see the look of suprise on someone's face, in fact a lot of thetime when i wasnt with anyone i would drop out of the skies and fly up to someone just for fun, to see if they were suprised or not

well i prolly forgot lots of you, and if i did just gimme a shout.

Kraenesk

Kierning (Guest)Sun 08-Dec-02 11:32 PM

#12768, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #6

Now the big mean ol shifter's gone too. I couldn't even guess how many times I had a golden eagle (you or Anith) fly up to me. Toward the end it was usually Anith, but you did plenty too. Thanks for all the help with raids and picking off the straggler 'ragers as they left the Rift, or finally made it to the village to defend.

Eagles flying to me never scared me, only because I didn't have any shifter enemies. It actually made me smile whenever I saw a golden eagle, a falcon, or any bird fly to me

Good job, man. Always liked you.

Nwayreth (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 10:05 AM

#12769, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #7

Yeah that was always fun, whenever is aw you raiding batle and i knew they werent in, i would wand up with a/b/s and sit in the skies waiting on em, about the time i saw them on eastern, iw ould land, tell you, hey, bryvac is on his way, i'll cut him off, fly up and intercept, either down the rager, or weaken/delay them enough that you could get your job done. or if the fled the rift or village i would swoop down and either slow em down or kill em

Valarath n/t (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 01:32 AM

#12767, "Silly birdie :)"
In response to Reply #6

n/t

UelveyyeMon 09-Dec-02 12:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#12766, "Birdie Birdie Birdie!"
In response to Reply #6

Sorry to see you go.
Last time I saw you, you were sporting the a wanted flag, and had me laughing when I got:
Nwayreth tells you 'just who i want about when i'm a criminal'

I always enjoyed interacting with you, never quite understanding your penchance for Orc =0p and getting wanted location reports from from the eye-in-the-sky.

Good luck with the next, I'm sure there is one out there already.

Deveskrius (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 04:10 PM

#12765, "Why exactly did you kill me?"
In response to Reply #6

As a barkeep, and me being a somewhat bitter evil patron of the Inn, I really didn't do anything to inherrently piss you off I don't think. Was it just because your forms could tear me apart easily? I still shiver at the memories of how well I got taken out that fight, I couldn't tank you if my life depended on it (which it did).

behn (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 11:34 PM

#12764, "are you gonna crap when i delete"
In response to Reply #6

well was always fun with you around and the death from above thing, i knew you past char ehhehe wait till you see who i was, and i am getting close stay stong see you in the fields

Hazkal (Guest)Thu 12-Dec-02 04:13 PM

#12763, "Dude, that was you?"
In response to Reply #6

Woah, Krae, I had no idea that was you... heh, the first time I ever met you I think you were ranked in the later 40's, and I helped you hero, then went off to defend. You were always someone I could rely on... heh, it's always nice to have a mage buddy who is generally neutral, but doesn't have a problem jumping scions at any turn.

It was fun!

Rocha

Lardovian (Guest)Sun 08-Dec-02 03:56 AM

#12770, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well done from what I could see. It was nice to know that I had someone else up there in the skies at times. Too bad we never got to finish that cardgame we started up in Cabal limbo

Hope you'll be be back old man.

Lardovian

UlthurSun 08-Dec-02 01:33 AM
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12771, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Hey, sorry to see you go. You were probably one of the ONLY neutrals that Ulthur really liked (aside from a few Sylvans, and a couple others). Still sorry about walking you into that certain room with those mobs that don't like neutral people. That looked painful, I swear I didn't know they did that.

.ulthur

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

Airael (Guest)Sat 07-Dec-02 09:08 PM

#12772, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

I have to admit I always felt happy seing you around (even as a person behind the player) and I will miss that eagle form and tiger form I would see pouncing or swooping down on me. Thanks for everything, you really made me enjoy this character at a time I was actually thinking of deleting her. I really hope to meet you again in the fields. You are alot of fun to have around! Take care and keep being that hunter I always liked and loved. *winks*

Karhon (Guest)Sat 07-Dec-02 07:58 PM

#12773, "Enjoyed our few interactions,"
In response to Reply #0

I remember the time you flew up to me in arial city when there were lots of scions on, and I said 'Today, I am going to die.' And then I started giving you all my limited stuff. I don't know for sure why, but I guess I felt like it was in his chaotic good nature to do that, since he'd rather a bird form have it than an evil wizard. Anyways, I think since then we became good friends and you helped me out a couple times before I passed away. I've run into you with a few other chars and was fairly impressed as well. Well done,

BajulaSat 07-Dec-02 04:31 PM
929 posts
#12774, "RE: (DEL) Nwayreth the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

dern man you were fun...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12760 Previous topic | Next topic