Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tenyajn Von Delamont the Honest Sp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127252
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Feb-16 09:52 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127252, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tenyajn Von Delamont the Honest Speaker of the Glacier, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Fri Feb 26 20:48:55 2016

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Tenyajn perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:218

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tenyajn Von Delamont the Hones..., Xalcorin (Anonymous), 21-Mar-16 10:56 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tenyajn Von Delamont the Hones..., Goodbyes (Anonymous), 15-Mar-16 11:52 AM, #4
Reply I wish you didn't take Temperance, Zqoemoa (Anonymous), 15-Mar-16 12:49 PM, #5
Reply An enjoyable character, loved your company at all times..., Laeden Leech (Anonymous), 27-Feb-16 09:11 PM, #3
Reply So long old friend., Jorje (Anonymous), 27-Feb-16 05:49 PM, #2
Reply liked this char, Sanshia (Anonymous), 27-Feb-16 10:37 AM, #1

Xalcorin (Anonymous)Mon 21-Mar-16 10:56 PM
Charter member
#127553, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tenyajn Von Delamont the Hones..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh! I still wanted to learn more from you about path of following the Glacier Lord but perhaps you had taught me all you had to give. Thanks for the conversations.

Goodbyes (Anonymous)Tue 15-Mar-16 11:52 AM
Charter member
#127464, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tenyajn Von Delamont the Hones..."
In response to Reply #0

Goodbyes

I've probably taken too long to write my goodbyes the last week but I've been so busy with my move that I did not have the chance to actually do so.

I created Tenyajn to follow up with my past monks. Samaiya, Thevara, Valanthiriel, Yuzxra...etc. I loved monks when they first became implemented and especially more before they were figured out and people knew most of the tricks of it's trade.

Tenyajn was very much so an exceedingly fun character and I have to thank Deormdel for that along with the interactions of both enemies and allies alike.

Deormdel: Thank you for the opportunity for being able to be a priest under you. I truly enjoyed your religion and the angle that I had to take up as sphere balance opposed to honesty. I got to flesh out my character before your eyes. I am sorry towards the end that I began to fizzle out and less of a mover and a shaker in Thera. I think it was just a sign that I was trying to hold onto a character that I had already grown tired of. Thanks again for the awesome title and tattoo and for presenting a challenging and well built religion.

Baerinika: In the past I've had characters under you, both as a follower and as a maran. Not to mention the many MANY rayihn followers I've created in the past. With that being said it was refreshing to be able to disagree on philosophy and ethics of war. The tension and clash of religion and ideologies was a nice touch of RP. And I'm happy that it stayed the angle of RP and did not go south. Once again thanks again for creating enriching opportunities.

Avderlain: It was amazing when you came down from the heavens and righted the wrongs before you. I promise myself with my characters to try and utilize the experiences for RP and this was definitely a catalytic event. It just sucked that your play times were so low so there was no follow up or build up after the fact. I know myself and the Cardinal always wondered when we'd see you again.

Domond: There were so many ups and downs and some frustrating and some amazing. I enjoyed the fact that we were able to respectfully agree to disagree. There were times where I think you were overbearing in your ways of trying to tell acolytes and scribes how and when to act accordingly. Rather then staying in your lane of the light. But overall it was an enriching experience. I hope that my RP angle of being resolute and honest in my beliefs did not rub you as the player the wrong way.

Sanshia: I enjoyed our times together. You were very soft spoken at first but your company became to be a great past time. We were able to accomplish many great things together. There was so much internal strife going on during my characters life within the fortress. It was refreshing to be amongst someone who understood Tenyajn. I wish you all the best.

Jorje: I enjoyed your time as well. Which was rather scarce in the beginning of my characters life but picked up exponentially as time went on. I thank you for being level-headed and also resolute in your beliefs. And I wish your character the best of luck. And happy to see you still standing strong.

Gulrom: Keep on pushing. Our Elder and our Marshall/Captain all wrapped in one. I enjoyed your company. You played off the stubborn grumpy dwarf well but you also had a much appreciated soft spot for tenyajn. I hope all our talks were enjoyed and I'm happy to see you still going and keeping the fortress strong. It was nice to see how you different monks can be played dwarf monks were always enticing to me due to their high power output. But I always enjoyed the survivability and comfort of an elven monk.

Enemies:

Golthazar- MY SISTER! I loved the fights and the talks...moreso the fights. You are badass and classy. I was more often then not jumped by the imperial clan but I never felt in any way that it was of bad taste. You all collectively even on 3 and 4 vs 1. Kept it classy with me. I enjoyed our talk on our religion and being able to see you as a wicked step sister. Keep trucking I love to see someone who is heavily pk oriented but also takes time to RP things out. Best of luck.

Gaspare: Classy, through and through. I don't think I could say it enough but you were also someone I enjoyed to fight. You were the bane of my existence in certain ways but also a true way to test my strength and knowledge. I knew I would never succeed in actually taking you out but being able to go toe to toe with you and live to see another day and or retrieve against you successfully made me feel good about myself as a player hehe. I think you got me once or twice. I thank you again for being the type of player who is overall enriching to the game in a time where the numbers are few and scarce. Thera always needs at least one big bad boogie man. And you sir were it.

Jeede- Another enemy of note to me. I enjoyed our banter of ideologies and power. I enjoyed that you brought it to me whenever you could. I cannot remember if you successfully took me down but you damn sure made me run a few times. You were not afraid to mix it up with assassinations and fights. Being equally tough either way. I thank you also for good fights.

I'm sure I forgot people, as I met so many. Including my lovely friends in the Herald Crew. I'd love to hear from you all and respond accordingly. One day I'll age die one of my monks. Most definitely one of my favorite class/dedications to go.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the fields

Zqoemoa (Anonymous)Tue 15-Mar-16 12:49 PM
Charter member
#127466, "I wish you didn't take Temperance"
In response to Reply #4

It made our fights much less frequent than they could've been otherwise.

One of the numerous monks out there when I was up for a fight. Those times when I jumped on 2 or 3 of you sure were fun.

Laeden Leech (Anonymous)Sat 27-Feb-16 09:11 PM
Charter member
#127261, "An enjoyable character, loved your company at all times..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

Jorje (Anonymous)Sat 27-Feb-16 05:49 PM
Charter member
#127257, "So long old friend."
In response to Reply #0

I greatly enjoyed our time together. It seemed that we didn't get a lot of it though. Out hours just didn't seem to cross enough. But your passing will be a hit for the Fortress. We're always in need of quick witted Acolytes. GLWYN

Sanshia (Anonymous)Sat 27-Feb-16 10:37 AM
Charter member
#127254, "liked this char"
In response to Reply #0

really enjoyed having you around

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127252 Previous topic | Next topic