Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Symina the Weaver of the Elements, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127110
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Feb-16 05:12 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127110, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Symina the Weaver of the Elements, Imperial Citizen"

Sun Feb 7 16:11:09 2016

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Symina perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KoeKhaosTue 09-Feb-16 04:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127127, "Was an interesting trip."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 09-Feb-16 04:44 PM

Started this char to go to Hell. I knew certain people were playing in Empire that go to Hell and I didn't see any invokers so I figured it would be a good fit. I played mostly at work so spamming spells semi-afk wasn't a problem. Actually playing was though, as I mentioned in my Izana post, due to playing from work. I was planning to make this my more focused and PK oriented char while Izana would be my fun explore oriented char. In the end I just didn't have the focus to play due to only playing at work as well as my play times being crap for the rest of Empire since I live in England so I rarely saw anyone when I could log in which ended up making me stagnate a lot. I also had trouble organzing my mass of spells which was amusing when I would accidently cast iceshards Golthazar instead of c iceshield Golthazar. I enjoyed that the fountain I made a rough draft of made it into the Imperial Library. That was cool. It ended up looking a bit different to my original vision but was much cooler sounding. Thanks to Gaspare for all that. Anyhow, I'm off to the real world now. Learning Spanish, Scuba Diving, Piano and working on my own game programming for fun so got a busy life. Hope you all continue to enjoy CF though because it really is a gem.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127110 Previous topic | Next topic