Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Hitrilipimi Dilipritimi the Shor..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126990
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Jan-16 06:12 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126990, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Hitrilipimi Dilipritimi the Short Arm of the Law, Provost Magistrate"

Mon Jan 25 17:10:40 2016

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Hitrilipimi perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:870

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Hitrilipimi Dilipritimi the ..., Selionar (Anonymous), 13-Feb-16 10:45 PM, #22
Reply So long!, Laeden Leech (Anonymous), 27-Jan-16 11:46 PM, #21
Reply How many times..., Adira (Anonymous), 27-Jan-16 10:34 PM, #20
Reply I really liked this character, Drehir, 26-Jan-16 03:33 PM, #12
Reply Impressed, Verathi, 26-Jan-16 10:47 AM, #8
Reply RE: Impressed, Jawn Foote (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 04:10 PM, #13
Reply great interviews, great leader, super fun dude, Dallevian, 26-Jan-16 09:03 AM, #7
Reply So long, old gnome., Nydfeldt (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 07:01 AM, #6
Reply All around best tribbie I've ever witnessed, Zqoemoa (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 04:29 AM, #5
Reply Gotta say, I didn't get this character, Tsalantha (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 03:35 AM, #4
Reply "You give me no charges, so I no like you.", Aereglen, 26-Jan-16 02:09 PM, #9
     Reply Nothing to do with giving charges, Tsalantha (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 03:01 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Nothing to do with giving charges, Umiron, 26-Jan-16 03:08 PM, #11
          Reply Agree, Seconder (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 04:37 PM, #14
               Reply Plenty of times, Tsalantha (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 06:09 PM, #15
                    Reply RE: Plenty of times, Tsalantha (Anonymous), 26-Jan-16 06:21 PM, #16
                         Reply When the last time did you log into the Lich? I know th..., mharlndarn, 27-Jan-16 12:37 AM, #17
                              Reply Alright, kids. Let's get back on track to Hitrilipimi., Jormyr, 27-Jan-16 01:51 AM, #18
          Reply Yes it does., Aereglen, 27-Jan-16 12:50 PM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Hitrilipimi Dilipritimi the ..., Umiron, 25-Jan-16 06:15 PM, #1
     Reply You can take our edges but you'll never take our lol's., Athioles, 25-Jan-16 06:33 PM, #2
          Reply See: Lol U Died, Murphy, 26-Jan-16 03:13 AM, #3

Selionar (Anonymous)Sat 13-Feb-16 10:45 PM
Charter member
#127169, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Hitrilipimi Dilipritimi the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Gonna miss me my midget provost, had a blast always trying to be there for you. Hope I made good on that, you always had my back and were a great provost. Thanks and GLWYN

Laeden Leech (Anonymous)Wed 27-Jan-16 11:46 PM
Charter member
#127033, "So long!"
In response to Reply #0

A bit too sparse for a leader, but great cabalmate.
I was so pissed at myself for recklessly getting you killed like this.
Will post more when it's time.

Adira (Anonymous)Wed 27-Jan-16 10:34 PM
Charter member
#127031, "How many times..."
In response to Reply #0

Did I get the jump on you.

Hit a violent nuero, and you word 1 round later. Hate fighting trannies.

Great char. The one opportunity you had to be a real #### to me, you didn't. I always appreciated that. #### like that makes a huge difference. Classy.

GLWYN.

DrehirTue 26-Jan-16 03:33 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
85 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127006, "I really liked this character"
In response to Reply #0

I was very impressed with how your character acted. I think you definitely matured as you continued to flesh out the character, but even in the beginning you were solid. I'm glad you stuck it out to age death.

VerathiTue 26-Jan-16 10:47 AM
Member since 10th Dec 2014
92 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127001, "Impressed"
In response to Reply #0

I was super impressed with you and your leadership. It caused me to interact with you a couple of times above and to roll a couple different morts to see more. This is the best type of character, one that makes me want to be around them. (The last two I can remember who did this were Kraldinor and Jawn Foote)

Jawn Foote (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 04:10 PM
Charter member
#127007, "RE: Impressed"
In response to Reply #8

Oh, man I guess I should roll up a Verathi follower.

I interacted with the short arm over a few characters and though we didn't have many interactions, I could tell you were well liked by both friends and enemies.

Good job.

DallevianTue 26-Jan-16 09:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#126999, "great interviews, great leader, super fun dude"
In response to Reply #0

thumbs and toe-thumbs up. i enjoyed being in your cabal twice and fighting you with a handful of other enemy chars. always fun!

Nydfeldt (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 07:01 AM
Charter member
#126998, "So long, old gnome."
In response to Reply #0

We had some good fights and some good conversations. Glad you seemed to enjoy the character. Not many make it to age death, so you can color me impressed. I wish you the best in whatever comes next.

Zqoemoa (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 04:29 AM
Charter member
#126997, "All around best tribbie I've ever witnessed"
In response to Reply #0

Loved you so much. By the way, you shouldn't have run from market square knowing your age death is near anyway. Would've been fun.

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 03:35 AM
Charter member
#126996, "Gotta say, I didn't get this character"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed to be well thought of so you obviously did something right, but I was surprised to see you get leader when you didn't really try to interfere with me wandering around galadon while wanted.

You weren't really in any danger when fighting in your guild because I had no way to stop you escaping, yet you still avoided any engagement after the first one, which you comfortably survived. Your guards, however, were dangerous to me, especially as I didn't use protections half the time.

The rest of the tribunals seemed to take their lead from you. Only when together did anyone step out of their guild or indeed stay in their guild if I broke in.

Almost no one defended the spire if I raided, and only Laeden of those in my pk seemed to make serious efforts at retrieval. He always succeeded. I recognise that not every build is as safe retrieving but defending at the inner should be attempted by a lot of those builds in the spire.

I don't remember tribunal being as passive as if has been for a long while.

On the good side, you did have a gnome feel about you, which I liked. I suspect if I had an insider's view I would understand your actions much better!

Also I liked the fact that you shaped policy so that it was a little different to usual.

Btwn I think every flag I've had has been legit but a lot of tribs lied about events to try to justify placing them. They could have told the truth and still placed the flag, but quite a few claimed I'd initiated attacks to justify their flags when in fact I'd not done any more than stand my ground and force others to flee. Admittedly I was forced to flee into the spire so even though I was there to kill outlanders I could have been flagged for that. But the claim was I wasn't flagged for that, since I was fighting outlanders, but for attacking them by the spire shopkeeper, which never happened.

Glwyn.

AereglenTue 26-Jan-16 02:09 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127003, ""You give me no charges, so I no like you.""
In response to Reply #4

Show some class.

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 03:01 PM
Charter member
#127004, "Nothing to do with giving charges"
In response to Reply #9

If you read my post you will see that I said I had no way of sealing the kill on him when he was in his guild, because he could easily weather the vault if I slept him and then just walk into the spire, which is how he survived the one time he fought me by choice at his guild entrance.

The leader of tribunal shouldn't let a wanted person walk around galadon when he is on duty without trying to fight when he is at zero risk of death.

UmironTue 26-Jan-16 03:08 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127005, "RE: Nothing to do with giving charges"
In response to Reply #10

>The leader of tribunal shouldn't let a wanted person walk
>around galadon when he is on duty without trying to fight when
>he is at zero risk of death.

Generally speaking I agree that any caballed character should make an effort when cabal RP obliges them to. That said, I think when coming from Tsalantha, "zero risk" should probably be tongue in cheek for multiple reasons.

Seconder (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 04:37 PM
Charter member
#127008, "Agree"
In response to Reply #11

When is the last time Tsalantha actually put herself in any sort of risky situation? I am sure she will claim that she does it all the time. In reality, she never has. This isn't a dig at the character, it's a dig at her attitude when others also do not put themselves at risk.

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 06:09 PM
Charter member
#127010, "Plenty of times"
In response to Reply #14

Because I am playing a scarab I go into situations that I wouldn't with any other cabal, including without cabal powers. Trying to be true to scarab values even when I know I'll die if my enemies play their cards right. Which they have at times. But the reality is people screw up under pressure, and people get lucky sometimes. Otherwise my unholy would have been gone long ago. I just feel that if you join a cabal you should generally take the downside with the upside. And that means taking some risk for your cabal.

I have posted plenty of compliments to people I never got the better of in game. But perhaps not with this handle.

Anyway, unless hitril wants to debate the issue I'm not cluttering up his thread further.

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jan-16 06:21 PM
Charter member
#127011, "RE: Plenty of times"
In response to Reply #15

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,1040901,1040901#msg-1040901

Not a unique example. Recent ones exist.

mharlndarnWed 27-Jan-16 12:37 AM
Member since 23rd May 2011
195 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127019, "When the last time did you log into the Lich? I know th..."
In response to Reply #16

Never. And don't tell me about your playing times. Because I have the same time and I see all your logins.

Next time you want to complain - look into the mirror.

JormyrWed 27-Jan-16 01:51 AM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
#127020, "Alright, kids. Let's get back on track to Hitrilipimi."
In response to Reply #17

We can continue this part of the discussion on Tsalantha's death thread when he dies. Please keep any further posts on topic of Hitrilipimi's death, else this thread will be locked.

Thank you.

AereglenWed 27-Jan-16 12:50 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
#127024, "Yes it does."
In response to Reply #10

You are a wrecking ball. If anyone is going to take you down they will need to either catch you by surprise while being extremely prepared and you or not, or catch you in a trap like a classic outlander trap. Don't act like giving you a fair 1 on 1 fight, even with guards, means there is zero risk of death. You do this here OOC and IC as well. You complain when people don't jump at the chance to die to your spear and feed it further. It is arrogant and you come off as an entitled little brat when you do it. So as I said before, have some class.

UmironMon 25-Jan-16 06:15 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
#126991, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Hitrilipimi Dilipritimi the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Hitrilipimi says 'Let my final words be...'
Hitrilipimi says 'Something meaningful like....'
Hitrilipimi says 'lol'

On one hand, you'll probably get a statue in the Spire or something like that. On the other hand, it won't be inscribed with "lol". Sorry.

Good job all around. GLWYN.

AthiolesMon 25-Jan-16 06:33 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
#126992, "You can take our edges but you'll never take our lol's."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

MurphyTue 26-Jan-16 03:13 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126995, "See: Lol U Died"
In response to Reply #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRdbKKSn6E

I voted for Hitrilipimi on that "name best current character" poll. And she actually won it. Lol.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126990 Previous topic | Next topic